You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Indiana Jones movie

5 posters

KILROYWASHERE

Favorite Indiana Jones movie I_vote_lcap88%Favorite Indiana Jones movie I_vote_rcap 88% [ 7 ]
Favorite Indiana Jones movie I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Indiana Jones movie I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Favorite Indiana Jones movie I_vote_lcap12%Favorite Indiana Jones movie I_vote_rcap 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Indiana Jones movie Empty Favorite Indiana Jones movie 27th December 2019, 6:01 pm

REDACTED

Which of George Lucas's other classic trilogy gets your vote?

2Favorite Indiana Jones movie Empty Re: Favorite Indiana Jones movie 27th December 2019, 6:49 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

While I absolutely love Raiders and even Temple of Doom, there's just something that gravitates me towards Last Crusade. And yet, I have no idea why I love this movie the most.

3Favorite Indiana Jones movie Empty Re: Favorite Indiana Jones movie 27th December 2019, 9:20 pm

iank

iank

Raiders is unsurpassed.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Favorite Indiana Jones movie Empty Re: Favorite Indiana Jones movie 27th December 2019, 10:08 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Temple of Doom.

5Favorite Indiana Jones movie Empty Re: Favorite Indiana Jones movie 31st December 2019, 5:43 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Crusade is the most laughs.

Temple (which I saw in the cinema) is unbelievably horrific for a family film, but underrated.

Raiders is just masterful, and looks the more so with every Mummy-type movie that tries to rip it off. So it got my vote.

PS Was there a 4th movie in the series? Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum