You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Hive moment of 2019

+2
Pepsi Maxil
REDACTED
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite Hive moment of 2019 Empty Favourite Hive moment of 2019 19th December 2019, 6:00 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Post your favourite moments. It can be absolutely anything from Ken Grubshaw to any of my posts.

2Favourite Hive moment of 2019 Empty Re: Favourite Hive moment of 2019 19th December 2019, 6:02 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I still think the Ian Levine prank is my favourite LOL

3Favourite Hive moment of 2019 Empty Re: Favourite Hive moment of 2019 19th December 2019, 8:06 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I still think the Ian Levine prank is my favourite LOL

That was phucking hillarious! LOL LOL

By the way, will we ever see the original thread again?

4Favourite Hive moment of 2019 Empty Re: Favourite Hive moment of 2019 19th December 2019, 8:10 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:

This one still exists: https://thehiveforum.forumotion.com/t1061-we-need-to-pack-it-in

Sadly I think the other one is gone for good.

5Favourite Hive moment of 2019 Empty Re: Favourite Hive moment of 2019 19th December 2019, 8:11 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:

This one still exists: https://thehiveforum.forumotion.com/t1061-we-need-to-pack-it-in

I meant the other one. Shame. Sad

6Favourite Hive moment of 2019 Empty Re: Favourite Hive moment of 2019 19th December 2019, 8:14 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:

I meant the other one. Shame. Sad

Roger K. Barrett hasn't been on in a while. Wish someone would make another Levine account to lure him back. He was such a likeable scumbag LOL

7Favourite Hive moment of 2019 Empty Re: Favourite Hive moment of 2019 19th December 2019, 8:37 pm

iank

iank

Obviously it was that thread that was all about how wonderful I am. Big Grin LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

8Favourite Hive moment of 2019 Empty Re: Favourite Hive moment of 2019 20th December 2019, 8:00 am

Ludders

Ludders

I didn't know about the Ian Levine thing here. He's always been a precious, pathetic, self-important snowflake.
Fuck me, he should be honoured to have a parody account after him. It gives him a just that little bit more acknowledgement and recognition than he deserves.
Even half the Tory cabinet in the '80s took an ironic satisfaction from being parodied on Spitting Image.

9Favourite Hive moment of 2019 Empty Re: Favourite Hive moment of 2019 20th December 2019, 1:38 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Ronnie wrote:I didn't know about the Ian Levine thing here. He's always been a precious, pathetic, self-important snowflake.
Fuck me, he should be honoured to have a parody account after him. It gives him a just that little bit more acknowledgement and recognition than he deserves.
Even half the Tory cabinet in the '80s took an ironic satisfaction from being parodied on Spitting Image.

I'm not sure the real Ian Levine knew. The threat email was Maxil's prank from a dummy account (which he told me about and I played along with). But I believe it was reworded from actual threats Levine has made to others when he felt he was being parodied or slandered.

But yeah. I've always said Levine was to the show in the 1980's what the SJWs are to it now.

10Favourite Hive moment of 2019 Empty Re: Favourite Hive moment of 2019 20th December 2019, 4:08 pm

Ludders

Ludders

All these dummies talking to each other.... 😆

11Favourite Hive moment of 2019 Empty Re: Favourite Hive moment of 2019 20th December 2019, 8:32 pm

Ken Grubshaw

Ken Grubshaw

Ronnie wrote:All these dummies talking to each other.... 😆

Perhaps if they purchased the hit Bruce Forsyth sitcom Slinger's Day from their local video shop there would no need for them to try and entertain themselves in such a ridiculous and childish way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum