You are not connected. Please login or register

The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion

+2
stengos
REDACTED
6 posters

KILROY WAS HERE

The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion I_vote_lcap38%The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion I_vote_lcap62%The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion I_vote_rcap 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion Empty The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion 3rd December 2019, 4:04 pm

REDACTED

Which earth based, Douglas Camfield directed Patrick Troughton adventure gets your vote?

2The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion Empty Re: The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion 3rd December 2019, 4:31 pm

stengos

stengos

Web.

I was really surprised by the overall quality of the story when it was released a few years back.

3The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion Empty Re: The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion 3rd December 2019, 4:38 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

I adore both tremendously, although I’ll have to go with Web. It’s atmosphere, direction and cinematography is amongst the absolute best of TruWho.

“KILROY WAS HERE”. Nice reference. Smile

4The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion Empty Re: The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion 3rd December 2019, 8:43 pm

iank

iank

I'm going to go with Invasion for no reason other than that I've seen it more times.
On that note, I really should watch Web again soon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

5The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion Empty Re: The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion 4th December 2019, 2:12 am

Ludders

Ludders

Web for me, but it’s a close call.
I think The Invasion is a little bit too long, and the Cyb’s don’t appear until too far into the story.
That said, I do like it, but feel that Web is a bit stronger.

6The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion Empty Re: The Web Of Fear Vs The Invasion 4th December 2019, 8:07 am

Kaijuko

Kaijuko

The Invasion for me - I love Dan Harper's score, Tobias Vaughn's slinky villainy,   sexy Isobel Watkins, the St Paul's invasion scene - everything really.  Web is a smashing story, but I simply prefer Invasion - with it's Spy-Fi themes, glamourous Dolly Birds and London setting, it's a very Swinging Sixties Doctor Who serial - and all the better for it. Kevin Stoney and Peter Halliday make a great double act. I also like the animation style for the reconstructed missing episodes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum