You are not connected. Please login or register

BIG FINISH UPDATE: NOVEMBER 2019

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BIG FINISH UPDATE: NOVEMBER 2019 Empty BIG FINISH UPDATE: NOVEMBER 2019 1st November 2019, 1:53 pm

Dick Briggs

Dick Briggs

COMING SOON FROM BIG FINISH PRODUCTIONS...  Cool

God, I LOVE hearing myself say that. My succulent voice is like fucking melted caramel for the ears. Seriously, doesn't my every utterance just make you positively orgasmic?

The Third Doctor* New Adventures

Trapped together in a broken-down elevator at UNIT HQ, the Third Doctor and the Brigadier have a sincere heart-to-heart about the pressures of toxic masculinity and confess their homoerotic feelings for each other, as the Doctor reveals what it was like to grow up as a girl before being privileged enough to regenerate into a white male. Of course, Jon Pertwee and Nicholas Courtney are no longer with us. How unfortunate for them that they never lived to hear the renound, multi-award-winning actéur Nicholas Briggs give what history will surely come to regard as the definitive performance of both roles. Reduced to £59 for a limited time only!

The [INSERT ASSOCIATE HERE] of Peladon

Yeah, it's gonna be another Peladon thing, and it's gonna cost you £75. We'll throw some kind of story together closer to the time.

NuWho Definitely Happened: Volume #97

The Sixth Doctor, Astrid Peth, Sylvia Noble, and Ben Jackson team up with Ashildr, Missy, Jago & Litefoot, and the Patternoster Gang to resist the tyrrany of Madame Kovarian, who has formed an alliance with Sutekh and the Valeyard, none of which feels in any way forced or incongruous, and this story is in no way a desperate, futile attempt to fuse together two fundamentally different shows now that NuWho is on the brink of collapse. I mean, why would you even suggest such a thing?! How DARE you?!

The Jackie Tyler Adventures: Volume #8

Chips! Where would working-class people be without chips? It's literally all they think about 24/7... or at least so Russell T. Davies tells me, and who am I to argue with a man so unfailingly in tune with popular opinion? Jackie is gnawing on a good old bag of chips with her mates down Clifton's Parade, when all of a sudden, the chips reveal themselves to be Zygons in disguise! In this action-packed and relatable tale that's sure to go down well with the plebs, Jackie leads a revolution against the Zygon invaders, her heart filled with hope that the smell of chips will pervade the air once more. They may be lazy, feckless, xenophobic, and a bit thick, but take away their chips, and the tenants of the Powell Estate will rise up and fight for what truly matters to them.

Big Finish. We've got street cred, bruv.

https://www.bigfinish.com/

2BIG FINISH UPDATE: NOVEMBER 2019 Empty Re: BIG FINISH UPDATE: NOVEMBER 2019 1st November 2019, 2:32 pm

REDACTED

A classic example of a sequel being better than the original. LOL

3BIG FINISH UPDATE: NOVEMBER 2019 Empty Re: BIG FINISH UPDATE: NOVEMBER 2019 1st November 2019, 4:09 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Dick Briggs wrote:COMING SOON FROM BIG FINISH PRODUCTIONS...  Cool

God, I LOVE hearing myself say that. My succulent voice is like fucking melted caramel for the ears. Seriously, doesn't my every utterance just make you positively orgasmic?

The Third Doctor* New Adventures

Trapped together in a broken-down elevator at UNIT HQ, the Third Doctor and the Brigadier have a sincere heart-to-heart about the pressures of toxic masculinity and confess their homoerotic feelings for each other, as the Doctor reveals what it was like to grow up as a girl before being privileged enough to regenerate into a white male. Of course, Jon Pertwee and Nicholas Courtney are no longer with us. How unfortunate for them that they never lived to hear the renound, multi-award-winning actéur Nicholas Briggs give what history will surely come to regard as the definitive performance of both roles. Reduced to £59 for a limited time only!

The [INSERT ASSOCIATE HERE] of Peladon

Yeah, it's gonna be another Peladon thing, and it's gonna cost you £75. We'll throw some kind of story together closer to the time.

NuWho Definitely Happened: Volume #97

The Sixth Doctor, Astrid Peth, Sylvia Noble, and Ben Jackson team up with Ashildr, Missy, Jago & Litefoot, and the Patternoster Gang to resist the tyrrany of Madame Kovarian, who has formed an alliance with Sutekh and the Valeyard, none of which feels in any way forced or incongruous, and this story is in no way a desperate, futile attempt to fuse together two fundamentally different shows now that NuWho is on the brink of collapse. I mean, why would you even suggest such a thing?! How DARE you?!

The Jackie Tyler Adventures: Volume #8

Chips! Where would working-class people be without chips? It's literally all they think about 24/7... or at least so Russell T. Davies tells me, and who am I to argue with a man so unfailingly in tune with popular opinion? Jackie is gnawing on a good old bag of chips with her mates down Clifton's Parade, when all of a sudden, the chips reveal themselves to be Zygons in disguise! In this action-packed and relatable tale that's sure to go down well with the plebs, Jackie leads a revolution against the Zygon invaders, her heart filled with hope that the smell of chips will pervade the air once more. They may be lazy, feckless, xenophobic, and a bit thick, but take away their chips, and the tenants of the Powell Estate will rise up and fight for what truly matters to them.

Big Finish. We've got street cred, bruv.
This is fucking genius. Utter fucking genius. LOL LOL LOL

4BIG FINISH UPDATE: NOVEMBER 2019 Empty Re: BIG FINISH UPDATE: NOVEMBER 2019 2nd November 2019, 8:36 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Excellent. 😆

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum