Rawkuss
Mott1
Adam Ant Driver
DeadManRising
Chris
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 10th May 2018, 10:10 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Brigitte Helm

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Helm10

27Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 17th May 2018, 12:46 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Watched An American Werewolf in London again. Forgot how stunningly gorgeous Jenny Agutter was. LOVED her character in that movie. She was so perfect. Her voice was so sexy.

David was a lucky guy. Apart from you know the watching his friend being mauled to death, being almost mauled to death, having dreams about evil Nazis, the bone crushing ;pain of the transformation, and being shot to death.

Would all of that be worth it to shag Jenny Agutter? I'm going to say yes!

28Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 17th May 2018, 6:01 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Commander Maxil wrote:Brigitte Helm

I was just watching Metropolis the other day Smile

29Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 18th May 2018, 8:10 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

I'd also like to add Amara Karan. She played the sexy Muslim woman in The God Complex.

30Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 18th May 2018, 10:42 am

Boofer

Boofer

Hmmm, sexy girls in hijabs....

31Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 18th May 2018, 5:39 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Mr. Happy wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:Brigitte Helm

I was just watching Metropolis the other day Smile

The 1984 Giorgio Moroder version is the only one I watch.

Last edited by Commander Maxil on 18th May 2018, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

32Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 18th May 2018, 8:09 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Romy Windsor. Absolute babe but her career never really took off. I liked her in "Howling IV: The Original Nightmare" (1988)

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Romy10

33Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 21st May 2018, 8:04 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Bridgette Wilson. She played Sonya Blade in the 1995 Mortal Kombat movie.

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Sonya_10

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Sonya10

34Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 31st May 2018, 5:39 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I don't know about their acting but Amber Heard and Xenia Tchoumitcheva:

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 111
Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 211

35Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 4th September 2018, 11:08 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Regina Hall is seriously underrated.

She is so breathtaking.

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Z

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Q2WN0jj7_400x400

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Z

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 9k=

Loved her character in Scary Movie. "You better get outta my face! Outta my face, outta my face, outta my face." She did the sassy black babe thing really well.

Also Jacqueline Pearce deserves a mention here too.

She really was gorgeous.

36Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 5th September 2018, 5:56 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:
Also Jacqueline Pearce deserves a mention here too.

She really was gorgeous.

Absoutely. She was perhaps at her most beautiful in the Series 2 episode "Weapon." It hurts knowing she's no longer with us. It was upsetting enough when Gareth Thomas passed.

37Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 22nd September 2018, 9:57 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Michelle Gomez is very, very, very gorgeous. Yes Missy was utter shit, but she is a good actress. I've often said its like crowbarring Jack Nicholson into the role of Supergirl.

Her schtick might be a bit limited, but if put into the right role it would have been good. For instance she'd have made a good Rani (though they would have to have written her Rani TOTALLY different to Missy. No wanting to suck the Doctors cock, no "I'LL JUST DO BAD THINGS CAUSE I'M BANANAS", no feminist pandering lines, and no "I'm all weepy" crap like in series 10.)

She's also be a brilliant Grand High Witch in the upcoming remake of The Witches. She has a gorgeous, but quite unusual face, and much like Anjelica Huston I reckon they could make her look quite striking in human form, but add a lot of scary and effective make up on her.

I suppose this gets into what I was saying to Iank earlier of I actually get more pissed when they cast actresses I like in roles like the Doctor and the Master because they just waste perfectly good actresses for some stupid PC point scoring. Really they should be ashamed of themselves for doing that.

Gomez could have been in the show and there be no controversy whatsoever, but they unnecessarily stuck her into a role that quite frankly it was ridiculous for her to play.

Still anyway she's very gorgeous. I always fancied her more than Jenna Coleman TBH.

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Headshot-3

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 VviR2O6j_400x400

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Latest?cb=20160317012931

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 480104638

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Cf9b103f656f2f6888b9142418d6d850--gomez

38Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 29th December 2018, 11:57 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Remy Lacroix

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Remy10

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Remy_410

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Remy_310

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Remy_210

39Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 30th December 2018, 1:43 am

Boofer

Boofer

Morgane Polanski.

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Img_4110

40Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 30th December 2018, 1:35 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Sharon Stone:

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Sharon12

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Sharon10

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Sharon11

41Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 30th December 2018, 5:53 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil wrote:Sharon Stone:

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Sharon12

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Sharon10

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Sharon11

I'll always think of this whenever I see Sharon Stone.

42Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 30th December 2018, 7:29 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:

I'll always think of this whenever I see Sharon Stone.

That's gotta hurt LOL

43Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 30th December 2018, 7:57 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Sarah Douglas. Known for playing hot baddies back in the day.

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Sarah_10

44Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 14th January 2019, 9:46 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

I'd like to add Lana Parrilla. I can't believe I didn't add her before? I just assumed I did when I rewatched Once Upon A Time a few months ago.

God damn she is so gorgeous and she has the sexiest voice. She's also an amazing actress too. If they ever do remake Blake's 7 then they HAVE to cast Lana as Servalan.

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 2Q==

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1MrRtYFjliT_5_BmS6NJWm9QKTbks4p8QDz4T0VC5ekSLc76uaA

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuIrq7K3vA0RZA5ueptQMN1k4P0JxO-M3iRr3n-DGNeNJrvyjM

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 0a071eed-7144-4e21-92f4-17a1b9a73595

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRz64jezhIRkJULc-KerBeAk1WLX4Je7Oh11zgfT5-uSBvMIPK

I like the picture they use in this video (even though its not even her theme LOL) you can see what a great figure and ass she has in it.

45Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 15th January 2019, 3:20 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Rebecca Schaeffer will always be the most beautiful to me. Nearly thirty years since she was taken. Would have been a big star in the 1990s had things not taken a horrible turn for the worst. Still, I love and admire the great but relatively short career she did have as an actress.

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Schaef10

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Schaef11

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Schaef13

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Schaef12

46Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 27th February 2019, 10:29 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

I'd like to add Stephanie Beatriz. I LOVE her character Rosa in Brooklyn 99.

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Beatriz-feature-ENTITY-1000x720

She is so fucking hilarious. I love her deadpan expressions and explosive anger.

She is just so stunningly gorgeous, and an amazing actress. When you look at her in real life she couldn't be more different to Rosa.

Brooklyn 99 is quite good. It can be a bit SJW and right on at times, but Rosa makes up for it. She's one of my fave characters.

47Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 7th March 2019, 10:58 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Not an actress, but trans model Harlow deserves to be on a beautiful list of some kind. Absolute stunner!

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Harlow10

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Harlow11

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Harlow12

48Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 7th March 2019, 11:19 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:Not an actress, but trans model Harlow deserves to be on a beautiful list of some kind. Absolute stunner!

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Giphy

49Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 8th March 2019, 12:06 am

iank

iank

LOL LOL LOL Big Grin Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

50Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Beautiful Actresses 12th April 2019, 9:28 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I'm watching Spartacus (TV series) rn, I didn't quite grasp how gl Jaime Murray was before now.

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Giphy

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Q5fL

Most Beautiful Actresses - Page 2 Jaime-Murray-as-Gaia-jaime-murray-41192199-540-410

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum