+5
iank
SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe
stengos
REDACTED
Bernard Marx
9 posters

How would you rate The Deadly Assassin?

Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ I_vote_lcap55%Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ I_vote_rcap 55% [ 6 ]
Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ I_vote_lcap27%Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ I_vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ I_vote_lcap9%Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ I_vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ I_vote_lcap0%Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ I_vote_lcap0%Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ I_vote_lcap9%Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ I_vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 26th August 2019, 6:06 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

I assume this story is well received here, but given it’s divisive reputation upon release (and in certain other corners of fandom), what do you guys think of it? I’d call it an outright and undisputable masterpiece of Doctor Who myself, and amongst the finest of Hinchcliffe’s era.

2Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Re: Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 26th August 2019, 6:54 pm

REDACTED

The Deadly Assassin is brilliant. A rather gripping tale of political intrigue with a 'boys own adventure tale' thrown in and as you would expect from Hinchcliffe and Holmes, some lovely gothic horror added to the mix.

3Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Re: Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 26th August 2019, 7:23 pm

stengos

stengos

The Godfather

4Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Re: Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 26th August 2019, 9:40 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Pants.

5Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Re: Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 26th August 2019, 9:46 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Love it. Love the whole Biodata and Matrix lore in this, the Master has never looked better before or after (even though I do prefer a lot of other performance's over Peter Pratt) and Tom is pushed to his absolute limit in this. Part 2 and 3 are some of the most imaginative segments in the original series. 9/10

6Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Re: Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 26th August 2019, 10:16 pm

iank

iank

One of the best stories ever.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

7Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Re: Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 27th August 2019, 12:50 am

Ludders

Ludders

Somewhere in between fairly good and seriously good. But I’ll give it the benefit of it the doubt and vote seriously. 😊

8Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Re: Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 27th August 2019, 9:57 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

One of the greatest stories of all time. The Master is a terrifying and truly hateful villain here, and its interesting to see the Doctor work on his own. It adds to the more desperate tone of the story.

The final shot of the Masters face, cackling on the grandfather clock is a classic example of DW taking something mundane and making it terrifying.

9Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Re: Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 27th August 2019, 12:28 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I watched it with a good friend of mine (my penis) and we both came to the horrible conclusion that there simply wasn't anything in the story that was worth jerking off to.

10Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Re: Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 27th August 2019, 2:13 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I thought you were trying to go No-Fap?

11Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Re: Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 27th August 2019, 4:13 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I relapsed this morning. Still, I'm not going to quit. I feel so much more alive when I'm not fapping. Sadly, I often give in to my intense urges and end up regretting it almost immediately. I just need to spend less time on my computer and do something more productive instead.

12Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Re: Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 27th August 2019, 4:14 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:I relapsed this morning.

It wouldn't have happened if you'd been watching The Deadly Assassin.

Just sayin' Wink

13Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Re: Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 27th August 2019, 4:16 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Bloody Angela White!

14Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ Empty Re: Rate ‘The Deadly Assassin’ 27th August 2019, 4:24 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:Bloody Angela White!

How many times have I had to tell you, Maxil?

You gotta learn to just not love dem hoes...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum