+2
iank
Pepsi Maxil
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

It just won't stop. Articles like this make me feel physically ill.

iank

iank

It's like they want the streets to start running red with their blood or something. What a Face Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

stengos

stengos

One sort of begins to feel helpless. These people hide behind a shield of equality and social fairness and if you articulate your opposition you're denounced for racism, sexism and bigotry in the most vile, aggressive manner possible. The old now quaint ideal of tolerance for your neighbour's interests, pleasures and past times seems to have been ejected in favour of a bullying ideological hate filled worldview that will not tolerate diversity or personal freedom. But i guess that is progress. By some standard.

Last edited by stengos on 31st July 2019, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

It's not progress. It's a creepy cult of brainwashed hordes.

burrunjor

burrunjor

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I don't even need to post my long rants anymore. They make my argument for me. I accuse all of these people of being motivated more by taking roles away from men, and misandry than in building women up. (Hence the shameful lack of interest in female heroes from SJWs like Mr Tardis, Claudia Boleyn, Whovian Feminism etc.)

So what do they do to prove people like me wrong. (As I am far from the only person to hurl that accusation against them.) Come out and actually say "WE WANT TO TAKE AWAY ALL MALE ROLE MODELS".  

How self loathing and how bigoted does a man or a woman have to be at this stage to side with the SJW freaks?

stengos

stengos

Tanmann wrote:It's not progress. It's a creepy cult of brainwashed hordes.

I was being ironic.

Honest.

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

What gets me as much as anything else is how intellectually retrograde this all is. These people have retreated so far into fantasy that their conception of reality is completely askew and their ability to reason seems to have gone with it. Do they seriously believe that their spurious "progress" is to be achieved through superhero movies, of all things?? Its hard to think of anything more embarrassingly cretinous.

Honestly, their dual obsession with popcorn entertainment and snatching things from others makes them appear like a bunch of arrested, spiteful children.

Of course, by the same token, the seething masses being kept occupied by living vicariously through fantasy and constantly at each other's throats over inconsequential trivia is very convenient for some, I'm sure...

We don't need to "get woke", we need to WAKE UP and GROW UP while we're at it.

burrunjor

burrunjor

UncleDeadly wrote:What gets me as much as anything else is how intellectually retrograde this all is. These people have retreated so far into fantasy that their conception of reality is completely askew and their ability to reason seems to have gone with it. Do they seriously believe that their spurious "progress" is to be achieved through superhero movies, of all things?? Its hard to think of anything more embarrassingly cretinous.

Honestly, their dual obsession with popcorn entertainment and snatching things from others makes them appear like a bunch of arrested, spiteful children.

Of course, by the same token, the seething masses being kept occupied by living vicariously through fantasy and constantly at each other's throats over inconsequential trivia is very convenient for some, I'm sure...

We don't need to "get woke", we need to WAKE UP and GROW UP while we're at it.

Bingo. This is what I have been saying for years.

Apparently whether or not I like a female FICTIONAL character like Jodie's abberation, is more important to people like the GB freaks and Samuel Davis, than whether or not I support a real life female war hero, who could potentially make a huge positive difference for the most important role on earth?

I just don't get how this happened? Back in the day we used to take the piss out of moron actors and directors who believed that they could save the world with their crap films, and cheesy speechs.

Now we all pander to them and treat them like they are actually heroes?

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

Yeah, sorry Burrunjor, but it doesn't matter who you support in real life 'cos they've never heard of them. No, your role-models must be people who do not exist and those who pretend to be them.

Talk about the very definition of "virtue-signalling".

Ultimately, its bread and circuses, isn't it? So many people are now reliant on the media as their only source of information and are so immersed in celebrity culture and cinematic fantasy that it is a very convenient, and insidious, vehicle for societal control. They actually have people believing that what they see in films is changing the world's problems. No, you people have your heads in the sand and you are being complicit in your own manipulation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum