You are not connected. Please login or register

When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong?

2 posters

When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong?

When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_lcap29%When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_lcap14%When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_lcap0%When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_lcap14%When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_lcap29%When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_lcap0%When did the Eurovision song contest go wrong? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mott1

Mott1

Following the UK's extraordinarily bad result last night even compared to our other recent debacles (last), when was the point the annual campfest 'jumped the shark' - or did it do that straight away?

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I feel there should be an option for "the moment Bucks Fizz thought a skirt peeling onstage wardrobe malfunction would make them seem really racy."

Mott1

Mott1

And now the UK's lost some of the very few points they picked up. I think this may be mainland Europe's revenge for Brexit...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum