Boofer
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Adam Ant Driver
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recent Drama Empty Recent Drama 14th April 2019, 11:43 am

Adam Ant Driver

Adam Ant Driver

After not visiting the forum for a couple of weeks I come back to a dozen reports and had to ban the accounts of those responsible. Now, the Hive is a relaxed forum when it comes to moderation and the users here like to talk about freedom of speech so I don't want to feel hypocritical by banning members.

I think we can all agree the forum is getting stale with the NuWho complaining and anti-SJW rhetoric and would like fresh blood with different opinions to liven things up around here, however I have to remind people that forumotion provides hosting for free and with that comes a few rules. I for one welcome and encourage new voices around here, but spamming and trolling can't be tolerated.

Last edited by Adam Ant Driver on 19th April 2019, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://thehiveforum.forumotion.com

2Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 14th April 2019, 11:58 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Well why not at least in the interests of fairness ban Bryan, Boofer and Rob-Filth too for starting/egging on the drama in the first place, even when it threatened to spill into real life violence?

Or for that matter, find out who set up the Sadako24 account here and ban them too, because it's wasn't me?

Check their IP address against mine if you don't believe me.

And also I tried to draw some new blood here when things quietened down, since the forum was seeming pretty dead then, and I thought it was only fair that members who didn't want any part in the drama got their forum back and a return to normal traffic, but then the fightback started and the friends I tried to invite took one look at the posts and went "Yikes! No thanks!"

3Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 14th April 2019, 12:50 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I recently received a particularly nasty message from a member who claimed to be the owner of the gym I frequently visit. He said that if I persisted on sniffing and licking the seats on the exercise bikes he would personally rip out my spine. I still don't know how he found me.

4Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 14th April 2019, 1:10 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:I recently received a particularly nasty message from a member who claimed to be the owner of the gym I frequently visit. He said that if I persisted on sniffing and licking the seats on the exercise bikes he would personally rip out my spine. I still don't know how he found me.

5Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 14th April 2019, 1:56 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

'Drama'.

Recent Drama JZgDhiP

6Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 14th April 2019, 9:34 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Adam Ant Driver wrote:I think we can all agree the forum is getting stale with the NuWho complaining and anti-SJW rhetoric and would like fresh blood with different opinions to liven things up around here

Speak for yourself. I prefer this place as an echo chamber.

7Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 14th April 2019, 9:46 pm

Boofer

Boofer

I agree with Adam Ant Driver.

The anti-sjw stuff is so 2016. I think we've established - whether we're on the left or right - that people with crappy bangs, purple hair and problem glasses want to ruin storytelling by injecting their politics into everything.

But I do like a self-affirming circle jerk now and again too.

It's about balance really.

8Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 14th April 2019, 9:49 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I totally agree. Well said.

9Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 14th April 2019, 10:24 pm

iank

iank

I have to kind of agree with Maxil. This place is like the last outpost of sanity in regards to New Poo anywhere in fandom.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

10Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 15th April 2019, 12:04 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Boofer wrote:I think we've established - whether we're on the left or right - that people with crappy bangs, purple hair and problem glasses want to ruin storytelling by injecting their politics into everything.

Translation: Now that Sadako's gone, let's hypocritically establish that it's suddenly *not* sad for *us* to care and get melodramatic about the show being ruined by awful writing so long as we get to have a dig at the kind of SJW's that we're really no better than.

11Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 15th April 2019, 12:46 am

iank

iank

The real question is: How many accounts do you need to be banned in before getting the message you're not wanted?
And how sad do you have to be to keep going back somewhere you're not wanted?

Answers on a postcard.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

12Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 15th April 2019, 12:58 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Well people who can point out your hypocrisy never are wanted are they?

Besides when did walking away ever work with you lot?

You lot weren't wanted by me when you came bitching at me on youtube, but apparently that's okay and *not* a sign of 'how sad you have to be' when you do it.

You couldn't let me leave in peace so you can't complain when I come back to stay.

13Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 20th April 2019, 8:29 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

The only friend he had and he chased him away!

Poor Edward.

Recent Drama Edward10

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

14Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 20th April 2019, 8:32 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Rob Filth wrote:The only friend he had and he chased him away!

He wasn't my friend, Rob.

15Recent Drama Empty Re: Recent Drama 20th April 2019, 9:08 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Tanmann wrote:
Rob Filth wrote:The only friend he had and he chased him away!

He wasn't my friend, Rob.

Well he wasn't ever likely to be after the cruel heartless way you rejected him, you big bully!

Now I really think you ought to be a bit more adult about this and obsessively search for his profile on Myspace to make it up to him and say you're sorry...

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum