TiberiusDidNothingWrong
cunt
edgelord
#BeKind
Zarius
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Frazer Hines has his say! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 10:14 pm

iank

iank

The narcissism is where it's at.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

27Frazer Hines has his say! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 11:04 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:You seem to be living in an alternative reality where this forum isn't just some pointless barren five-minute passtime and that anything that happens or is said here actually matters.

Ah see that's the slipperiness of you lot again.

Where apparently the youtube drama involving me is according to Boofer, either so old that I'm 'sad' for bringing it up when 'no-one cares anymore'..... or according to Bryan, recent enough that it was still worth having a recent laugh about without it being 'sad' on any of your parts.

Deeming it 'sad' just seems another way of saying 'it's not fun for us anymore', which I'm very happy about.

I said some shit ten years ago on an earlier version of the Hive that was still being talked about now.

Either it matters or it doesn't.

Pick one.

Last edited by Tanmann on 16th April 2019, 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total

28Frazer Hines has his say! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 11:05 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

iank wrote:The narcissism is where it's at.

No, I've dealt with actual narcissists.

Besides, you're the ones who suggested making that cartoon of me and making me an undying topic here.

I had no interest in that kind of infamy.

29Frazer Hines has his say! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 11:10 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:No, I defended Rob because he was the only member you brought up. That's not defending the forum itself, is it?

No, the entire thread I mentioned he was in was devoted to hating on Sophie Aldred, which Rob's post was the culmination of. And I was pointing out the hypocrisy of members who ok'd that and yet want to feign disgust on Frazer and Anneke's behalf when SJW's twitter-mobbed them with no worse.

Besides, I think if you were actually neutral, you'd likely be at least as angry with the ones here who started the drama in the first place, and are currently more interested in either egging it on or weaseling out of it, than actually doing their bit to resolve it, as you are with me.

30Frazer Hines has his say! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 16th April 2019, 9:11 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'm definitely not OK with people hating on Sophie. However, you still haven't presented sufficient evidence for me to accept that The Hive is worse than the SJW brigade. A comment made in jest by a guy who is famous for his somewhat dark sense of humour is not enough.

Last edited by Commander Maxil on 16th April 2019, 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

31Frazer Hines has his say! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 16th April 2019, 9:44 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Well that's convenient.

The evidence disappeared with the old Hive. I could try the wayback machine, but I'm sure some would conveniently call it 'sad' of me to make the effort, so what's the point.

But again. Why were the SJW's attacking Frazer? Because he said something they didn't like.

Why were the Hive attacking Sophie? Because she said something they didn't like.

Same lynch-mob mindset.

And in any case, saying Rob being mean-spirited in his humor is okay because he's *always* mean-spirited, is hardly a defense.

32Frazer Hines has his say! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 16th April 2019, 10:14 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Frazer Hines has his say! - Page 2 6i7X

33Frazer Hines has his say! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 16th April 2019, 10:20 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Again, I'll never understand why people here always leap to the defense of the very worst characters on here.

It's not like they give you much loyalty in return.

34Frazer Hines has his say! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 16th April 2019, 10:29 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'd be more than happy to raise my hands and admit that I was wrong but since the thread has disappeared there's not much I can do right now.

35Frazer Hines has his say! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 16th April 2019, 10:41 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Well I can always still point to the way Bryan was goaded on to fight me IRL over drama that Rob and Boofer stirred up long ago, and no-one tried to talk him down from doing something stupid over, nor offered him a way to back down and still save face.

Most SJW's certainly display more honor to each other than that.

36Frazer Hines has his say! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 20th April 2019, 8:55 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

I don't hate Sophie Aldred.

I think she was a completely shit actress who can't act for toffee and had a bit of a block-head, but I don't personally hate her.

Just like I think Jodie is poor choice for the lead part and plays the Doctor like a Victoria Wood turn on David Tennant, but I don't personally hate her either.

Life is too short for such things.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum