TiberiusDidNothingWrong
cunt
edgelord
#BeKind
Zarius
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Frazer Hines has his say! 11th April 2019, 12:24 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

2Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 11th April 2019, 2:38 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I thought this was going to be, 'Frazer Hines has ... passed away.'

Frazer Hines has his say! Giphy

This is much better.

I also like the point: 'I loved it when it was episodic. Now it’s all in one, beginning, middle and an end. I liked it when it ended on a Saturday night and then Sunday in the park or on Monday in the school playground you’d be like, ‘What is going to happen? Doctor Who was caught there. Is the monster going to get him?’ Now it’s all wrapped up too quick.'

I've made the similar arguments before, the 45 minute single episode format doesn't work for Doctor Who.

3Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 11th April 2019, 2:45 pm

Zarius

Zarius

krakatoa Big Grin

4Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 11th April 2019, 5:59 pm

#BeKind

#BeKind

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:I thought this was going to be, 'Frazer Hines has ... passed away.'

I FUCKING WISH HE HAD Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

HIS BIGOTRY IS NOT WELCOME IN THE COMUNITY

https://doctorwhofeministfront.tumblr.com

5Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 11th April 2019, 6:42 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Welcome back, b̶u̶r̶r̶u̶n̶j̶o̶r̶ #BeKind!

6Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 12th April 2019, 9:10 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

What's the reaction been like to this on Twitter?

7Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 11:49 am

edgelord

Commander Maxil wrote:What's the reaction been like to this on Twitter?

Inevitably bullied into a total denial.

https://twitter.com/WhoFrazer/status/1117137763986563074

8Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 11:53 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Good thing he didn't slag off JNT.

Otherwise this forum of fanboys (who think they're *so* much better than the SJWs) would have their knives out for him too.

9Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 12:04 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Just like they did for Sophie, infact.

10Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 12:21 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

edgelord wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:What's the reaction been like to this on Twitter?

Inevitably bullied into a total denial.

https://twitter.com/WhoFrazer/status/1117137763986563074

Anneke as well Sad

11Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 12:24 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:Anneke as well Sad

Unless they said Anneke deserved to be left with cigarette burns for what she said, then they're still not as bad as The Hive.

12Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 5:08 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

That's bollocks and you know it.

13Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 6:27 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:That's bollocks and you know it.

No it isn't.

Actually it's what Robfilth said when DWM printed an interview with Sophie in which she described that at first JNT was quite unwelcoming to her (though she also says they smoothed things over later from Greatest Show in the Galaxuy onward).

This became turned into a thread in a former incarnation of the Hive about how dare she help DWM to demonize the great man by telling the truth.

She described a moment in Remembrance where she asked JNT if he could not smoke around her during a scene and he became affronted and carried on purposefully chain-smoking.

Robfilth said he would've put the cigarette out on her forehead.

14Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 7:03 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

It was this issue btw.
Frazer Hines has his say! Dwm-4410

15Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 7:08 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I guess we'll just have to wait until Anneke passes away to see if they're as bad as you.

Saying in jest that you would do something in a situation that's physically impossible is a bit different to actually bullying a woman into submission.

16Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 7:13 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:I guess we'll just have to wait until Anneke passes away to see if they're as bad as you.

If Anneke was part of a scummy online mob out to dogpile people I wouldn't blame them if they did.

Besides, as I just pointed out, the Hive think Sophie is a scummy JNT-basher too despite the fact she got on well with him in the end

Saying in jest that you would do something in a situation that's physically impossible is a bit different to actually bullying a woman into submission.

It wasn't said in jest, it was said out of sheer mean-spiritedness just because Sophie had said something truthful the Hive didn't like.

17Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 8:05 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:

If Anneke was part of a scummy online mob out to dogpile people I wouldn't blame them if they did.

Says it all really.

18Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 8:11 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Sorry, are scummy online mobs something I'm supposed to respect?

Especially when they resort to the ban hammer the moment they get any back...

19Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 8:14 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Or try to goad new recruits like Bryan into fighting an IRL dirty street fight for them while they laugh in the background at the fallout from their own pot-stirring?

20Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 8:19 pm

cunt

cunt

there are like ten active people here and most of those don't give a shit. not exactly a mob.

21Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 8:22 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Yeah it's almost as if when the gang start drifting apart, you're all not so tough or formiddable anymore.

Must be why you were so eager to let Bryan be your muscle to do your dirty work for you.

22Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 9:06 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

"Must be why you were so eager to let Bryan be your muscle to do your dirty work for you."

I wasn't. I was actually on a break from the forum when all this shit went down. You have a nasty habit of grouping us all as one.

23Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 9:09 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:"Must be why you were so eager to let Bryan be your muscle to do your dirty work for you."

I wasn't. I was actually on a break from the forum when all this shit went down. You have a nasty habit of grouping us all as one.

I wasn't replying specifically to you then actually.

But since you're defending the Hive by saying as terrible as what the SJW's did to Frazer, what the Hive were saying about Sophie is different somehow because 'reasons', you're kind of alligning yourself with them as a group currently.

Which I suppose sums up the Hive. You're either a mob or disparate individuals that shouldn't be lumped together, as and when it suits you.

24Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 9:14 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

No, I defended Rob because he was the only member you brought up. That's not defending the forum itself, is it?

25Frazer Hines has his say! Empty Re: Frazer Hines has his say! 15th April 2019, 9:22 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

This is so bizarre, I don't even know where to start.

Frazer Hines has his say! Tenor

You seem to be living in an alternative reality where this forum isn't just some pointless barren five-minute passtime and that anything that happens or is said here actually matters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum