You are not connected. Please login or register

Which one of the following is likely to achieve melt-down first?

+3
iank
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Boofer
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which one of the following is likely to achieve melt-down first?

Which one of the following is likely to achieve melt-down first? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Which one of the following is likely to achieve melt-down first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Which one of the following is likely to achieve melt-down first? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Which one of the following is likely to achieve melt-down first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Which one of the following is likely to achieve melt-down first? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Which one of the following is likely to achieve melt-down first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Which one of the following is likely to achieve melt-down first? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Which one of the following is likely to achieve melt-down first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Rob Filth wrote:Oh, but Sadako, you and dear Edward could have had SUCH fun and jolly japes together indulging in your favourite past time of revising history together, Edward rewriting history whereby England joined the Axis instead of the Allies and whereby the Holocaust never happened under the kindly Nazi regime and yourself rewriting it so that JNT and Eric Saward were never born and Doctor Who was quietly rested after "The Invasion Of Time"

Actually I'd have been happy enough with it being rested on The Five Doctors.

Rob Filth wrote:So much potential!

Which one of the following is likely to achieve melt-down first? - Page 2 Barlow10

I don't think he's ready to embrace the gay, Rob.

Last edited by Bladeswitch on 12th April 2019, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

He's an absolute coward. He outright deleted his more outrageous comments in the Companions Thug thread.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

He outright deleted his more outrageous comments in the Companions Thug thread

I think he was scared the 'Freemasons' would use them against him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum