You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW Target Novels

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW Target Novels Empty NEW Target Novels 20th January 2019, 10:18 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Resurrection and Revelation of the Daleks will be released later this year. Terrific news.

https://www.blogtorwho.com/two-new-dalek-novelisations-from-eric-saward-to-finally-complete-range/

2NEW Target Novels Empty Re: NEW Target Novels 23rd January 2019, 11:29 am

Zarius

Zarius

I hear Saward's also writing a Lytton comic Big Grin

3NEW Target Novels Empty Re: NEW Target Novels 23rd January 2019, 2:26 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

It's utterly sickening that the BBC are inflicting Chibnall's stupid feminist logo on Classic Who merchandise. As if the ideological vandalism of NuWho weren't bad enough, they can't even resist the temptation to co-opt the show's entire legacy and say to the only audience interested in buying this stuff: "this isn't for you".

Good luck with that, BBC. I'm sure it'll prove to be an immensely lucrative business strategy.

4NEW Target Novels Empty Re: NEW Target Novels 23rd January 2019, 6:40 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

ClockworkOcean wrote:It's utterly sickening that the BBC are inflicting Chibnall's stupid feminist logo on Classic Who merchandise. As if the ideological vandalism of NuWho weren't bad enough, they can't even resist the temptation to co-opt the show's entire legacy and say to the only audience interested in buying this stuff: "this isn't for you".

Good luck with that, BBC. I'm sure it'll prove to be an immensely lucrative business strategy.

It just makes me laugh. Resurrection is admittedly a very "macho" adventure so sticking that particular logo on the cover is just absurd. I just don't see why they couldn't have put the 80-86 Logo on it since that's on all the other Peter Davison era books. Bloody fools.

They'll probably stick it on the Macra Terror DVD just to rub salt in the wounds.

5NEW Target Novels Empty Re: NEW Target Novels 23rd January 2019, 7:05 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:They'll probably stick it on the Macra Terror DVD just to rub salt in the wounds.
They are...

They're even putting it on Tom Baker's Scratchman novel. Mad

6NEW Target Novels Empty Re: NEW Target Novels 24th January 2019, 1:28 pm

Zarius

Zarius

They usually have reversible covers for the DVDs

Less so for the books though Sad

7NEW Target Novels Empty Re: NEW Target Novels 30th January 2019, 1:04 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

8NEW Target Novels Empty Re: NEW Target Novels 30th January 2019, 1:31 pm

Boofer

Boofer

I won't buy anything with that shitty logo on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum