You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone else think that the main difference between Doctor Who and nuwho is ...

+9
Boofer
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
ClockworkOcean
TheTimeTraveller
iank
bryanbraddock
BillPatJonTom
burrunjor
DogStar2000
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

Oh and SADako, I'm sick of internet tough guys who agree to a real fight who don't show up at a specific place at a specific time but then lie about it on the internet afterword, So I will be filming at the exact location at the exact time and if you agree to sorting out this beef you have built up in your head you WILL show up and man up at the mutually agreed time and date.

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

Oh and one last thing SADako, no more shit talking or messing about. Just leave a time and location and I WILL be there. And if you even think about messing me about I will be very cross indeed as I will have to take a day off work for this.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Wow, I must be *really* getting to you.

Boofer

Boofer

Can we come and watch? Big Grin

Queensbury rules?

MMA?

Gypsy 'Dirty Boy' rules?

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

bryanbraddock wrote:Look, you're a lolcow who's amusing to milk from time to time, but your obsessiveness is creepy

Hmm. I was hoping to unnerve you a bit. Big Grin

So lets meet up, somewhere neutral in between our two locations so we can sort this out without boring the hive with this tedious back and forth for the next few months.

You wouldn't co-operate with me when I wanted to settle on youtube, so why should I co-operate with you?

You said yourself it'd be too easy for one or the other to mess each other around, so why bother?

Last edited by Bladeswitch on 2nd April 2019, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

bryanbraddock wrote:
Use one of your split personalities on here sadako/bladeswitch/DoctorWhoDied1981/  whatever your calling yourself today.

BTW, DoctorWhoDied1981 isn't one of mine.

I have had to point that out repeatedly

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Boofer wrote:Can we come and watch? Big Grin

Queensbury rules?

MMA?

Gypsy 'Dirty Boy' rules?

Will you and your gf have a rematch?

I'd love to see that

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

bryanbraddock wrote:your obsessiveness is creepy, and your rhetoric is very very boring........

but from what I can remember IRL you look like the character Karl Pilkington played in Derek

"This guy's obsessed with me, even though I took the time a while before to do some digging on him and find out what he looks like IRL, because that's a totally normal thing to do about people I find 'boring'"

What's wrong with this picture?

Last edited by Bladeswitch on 3rd April 2019, 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

bryanbraddock wrote:we can sort this out without boring the hive with this tedious back and forth for the next few months

Yeah this loony who shitposts, stalks youtube channels and hates on an entire era of the show is making this forum boring.

We need to end this so we can get back to how the forum was before when we..... erm.... shitposted, stalked youtube channels and hated on an entire era of the show.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

bryanbraddock wrote:if you even think about messing me about I will be very cross indeed as I will have to take a day off work for this.

Aw come on.

If that happens you can always spend that day off taking out your frustrations by wanking to thoughts of giving Angela White a hate-fuck instead.

You degenerate.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

bryanbraddock wrote:Look, you're a lolcow who's amusing to milk from time to time

Why can't you just admit you shouldn't have done it?!

I didn't fuck with you or know you from adam until you started fucking with me.

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Does anyone else think that the main difference between Doctor Who and nuwho is ... - Page 2 Giphy

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Yesterday's news, Rob.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

You really are going to die a sad old man at this rate.

It's pitiful.

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Keep refreshing those pages 5,000 times a day to see if you've got a response yet SADako.

Does anyone else think that the main difference between Doctor Who and nuwho is ... - Page 2 Giphy

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Rob Filth wrote:Keep refreshing those pages 5,000 times a day to see if you've got a response yet SADako.

In other words, idiots who thought they could toy with me realized they don't have the appetite for this they thought they did.

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

I have to say, at least Karl Roemer and Edward Barlow, mad bastards although they were, were mildly entertaining, whereas this one note obsessive is an outright BORE!

No lolcows to be had with a 15 year old out of date chip wrapper.

I don't think he even qualifies for an entry on Encyclopedia Dramatica he is so dull.

Sign of the times on a vacant tumbleweed forum I guess, the twat must have got his Facebook account suspended or something to be plumbing these backwater depths with his decades old third hand trollbaitz.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Rob Filth wrote:I have to say, at least Karl Roemer and Edward Barlow, mad bastards although they were, were mildly entertaining, whereas this one note obsessive is an outright BORE!

Come off it Rob.

You were always itching for me to come back.

It's just not as fun as you thought it'd be.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Rob Filth wrote:No lolcows to be had with a 15 year old out of date chip wrapper.

At least I'm not a drug-addled failed cartoonist.

If you had to go construct a phantom parody version of me in the General forum to belittle and attack instead of me, it just proves you’ve given up on the actual fight. Because you’ve got nothing.

This is just another desperate attempt to save face. And all you’re really doing is pissing off people here who are sick of me anyway.

Rob Filth wrote:plumbing these backwater depths with his decades old third hand trollbaitz.

Pot-Kettle-Black, Rob.

Maybe I'm boring you because when your boring shock-jockey tactics to sour my resolve don't work, they expose and reflect how boring you are.

And as a matter of fact I've realized I shouldn't have left in the first place. If I'd known how easy it was to stick it out and outface you obsessive morons.

I guess it took me time to see it was a chance I should've gone for, to weld my steel through fire.

Last edited by Bladeswitch on 5th April 2019, 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

One more thing

Rob Filth wrote:I guess, the twat must have got his Facebook account suspended or something to be plumbing these backwater depths with his decades old third hand trollbaitz.

That's actually not the reason I joined at all.

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Bladeswitch wrote:

If you had to go construct a phantom parody version of me in the General forum to belittle and attack instead of me, it just proves you’ve given up on the actual fight. Because you’ve got nothing.

You really haven't any idea who that is, do you?

I'll give you a little clue, it isn't me.

I know that doesn't narrow the scope of who it might be by much, but there you go.

Don't say I never do anyone any favours.

Carry on believing it's me by all means however, it makes it all the more funnier.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Rob Filth wrote:You really haven't any idea who that is, do you?

I'll give you a little clue, it isn't me.

I know that doesn't narrow the scope of who it might be by much, but there you go.

Big deal. It's some other complete loser man-child with no talent then

If you're telling the truth.

Carry on believing it's me by all means however, it makes it all the more funnier.

I'll buy that. It might even prove more entertaining than your cartoons ever were.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Boofer wrote:It's almost as if the other posters had normal shit to do over the weekend, (except you) isn't it?  Wink

Well I guess recent events have proven you wrong haven't they?

You only came back out of long-term hiding recently when I was finally banned.

Normal shit to do, my arse......

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

This is getting ridiculously tiresome now.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I'm just curious who Boofer's going to try and egg on to fight his battle for him next IRL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum