You are not connected. Please login or register

Missy Chronicles. Worst Piece of DW Fiction Ever Made?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

burrunjor

burrunjor

Just when you're sure New Who has plumbed the depths it manages to surprise you all over again.

Now I haven't read this story and I have no intention too. Someone posted a link to the DW wiki article about one of the stories in it called Girlpower on a fan facebook page I'm on.

Reading the page here it sounds like a parody. At this stage I'm embarassed to be a DW fan. Its a shame. I remember when I was young I had a friendly rivalry with a friend of mine who was a Trekkie.

Obviously I LOVE Star Trek too, but I've always felt DW was better and so we would have arguments and so on and try and convince the other one that our fave was better.

Now with stories like this associated with DW he'd curb stomp me in about 5 seconds flat. Even the JJ Abrams movies never plumb the depths of this.

Missy Chronicles: Girl Power!

Missy is the single worst villain of all time.

Mott1

Mott1

Usernames, chatrooms, phones - hasn't Nu Who been doing this sort of thing since the RTD days (Last Of The Time Lords)? So it could be a genuine story aimed at recapturing the, ahem, 'golden years' of the Dr Who franchise.

The chickens being replaced by robots is pure Moffat though - particularly the way they're not mentioned again!

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mott1 wrote:Usernames, chatrooms, phones - hasn't Nu Who been doing this sort of thing since the RTD days (Last Of The Time Lords)? So it could be a genuine story aimed at recapturing the, ahem, 'golden years' of the Dr Who franchise.

The chickens being replaced by robots is pure Moffat though - particularly the way they're not mentioned again!

True but at least RTD never turned the Master into a radical feminist who is ashamed of having been a man, and is now desperate to try and change history so that women are in charge, and have the Doctor think its proof that she is a better person.

Also that bit at the end with Missy launching a new campaign against the rats of earth. I mean they couldn't undermine or make the Master into more of a joke of a villain if they tried.

If Barry Letts could see what they've done to his creation he'd fucking kill them!

burrunjor

burrunjor

In this story Missy tortures and kills a group of men who bar her from a gentleman's only club. The whole story is just her torturing guys who didn't let her in nothing else. Someone needs to get the guy who wrote this a pair of testicles.

Missy Chronicles: Dismemberment.

Remember these are not just bits of fan fiction. These are actual licensed BBC stories!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Its hilarious that some cucks on Planet Mondas still say I'm seeing things that aren't there by pointing out there is a feminist agenda in the revival.

PS anyone who says Missy is not complete and utter contemptible shit is either A/ lying B/ An SJW who doesn't actually care about the show, just in pushing their own agenda. C/ Lying D/ Lying E/ Lying.

You can't be a Missy fan and a DW fan its as simple as that.

#BeKind

#BeKind

LOL dr who has AWLAYS been political! Rolling Eyes

i mean how is this any differant then green death or sun mackers???

https://doctorwhofeministfront.tumblr.com

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I'd still say second worst. Wink

cunt

cunt

sounds like a standard tranner to be honest

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum