Rawkuss
Pepsi Maxil
Clayton Dickman
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Mott1

Mott1

Of all the applications Adam's succeeded as he was deemed the most apathetic.

iank

iank

LOL I do agree that series 1 has not aged well, though. I find most of it impossible to sit through now. Then again, I say that all about almost every period of new who now...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

burrunjor

burrunjor

Got banned from planet skaro for life by some cuck. The reason he gave was that I'm "an offensive cretin".

Here is the thread that got me banned. As you can see I didn't start it. I simply posted the interview with Moffat here in a few other posts to show how he has no respect for DW and wanted to keep in with the cool kids, and this guy then wrote.

"The world's angriest Scot shared this, get some therapy" or something like that.

Steven Moffat's Favourite Old Doctor

God these people are such wimps. Nothing I said there was particularly offensive. Certainly not more than the guy who started it.

This makes me sad, not because I'm banned from that shitty website, but because it shows you how rather than fight back, DW fans are letting the SJWs take over every inch of the franchise and becoming cucks themselves.

Why are DW fans such self loathing wimps? Star Wars fans fight back more than this, so do Star Trek fans, video game fans, comic book geeks.

I'm embarrassed at how much DW fans have bent over and told SJWs to stick whatever they want up there.

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

I’ve always been utterly bewildered by how supremely pathetic a lot of forum moderators can be.

Seriously, how fucking low must your self-esteem be to ban someone just for criticizing something you like? And in a relatively civil, inoffensive manner I might add?  

Just be thankful you’re not as deluded or closed minded as these losers are.

burrunjor

burrunjor

DeadManRising wrote:I’ve always been utterly bewildered by how supremely pathetic a lot of forum moderators can be.

Seriously, how fucking low must your self-esteem be to ban someone just for criticizing something you like? And in a relatively civil, inoffensive manner I might add?  

Yeah I know its pathetic. I mean Jesus Christ my all time BFF HATES DW (all of it) with a vengeance. Apparently her dad was a Classic era fan and would bore her with it all the time when she was a young un. She said she practically has PTSD whenever she hears the theme LOL.

If I was like these assholes I'd have to cut all ties with her!

Again though whilst I'm not bothered personally, it does make me sad to see that Who fandom in general have become such cucks. Apart from odd places like here of course.

I really don't know why DW should attract these people, but the only good thing is when Jodie fails and the ratings tank, we'll have the last laugh, as bitter sweet as that will be.

Oh somebody also post on fb a page from the new DW magazine. They slate the Deadly Assassin for not passing the Bechdel Test. Though one of them points out that since all of the Time Lords in it are gender neutral then it does, as technically all the characters like Borusa and the Master and the Doctor and Runcible are just as much women as they are men LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I honestly can't think of a franchise that has been made as much of a joke as DW has.

Zarius

Zarius

Oh god...if it weren't for the comic strip I'd really be on the cusp of cutting this out of my DW diet.

Boofer

Boofer

Any news on the subs yet?

Mott1

Mott1

Odd how Eccles seems uncomfortable in everything he's in (apart from early stuff like Cracker). I used to think it was just as The Doctor (or in a silly role like that Nic Cage car-stealing film) but he almost seems to exude a guilt vibe for being an actor.

iank

iank

burrunjor wrote:
DeadManRising wrote:I’ve always been utterly bewildered by how supremely pathetic a lot of forum moderators can be.

Yeah I know its pathetic. I mean Jesus Christ my all time BFF HATES DW (all of it) with a vengeance. Apparently her dad was a Classic era fan and would bore her with it all the time when she was a young un. She said she practically has PTSD whenever she hears the theme LOL.

If I was like these assholes I'd have to cut all ties with her!

Again though whilst I'm not bothered personally, it does make me sad to see that Who fandom in general have become such cucks. Apart from odd places like here of course.

I really don't know why DW should attract these people, but the only good thing is when Jodie fails and the ratings tank, we'll have the last laugh, as bitter sweet as that will be.

Oh somebody also post on fb a page from the new DW magazine. They slate the Deadly Assassin for not passing the Bechdel Test. Though one of them points out that since all of the Time Lords in it are gender neutral then it does, as technically all the characters like Borusa and the Master and the Doctor and Runcible are just as much women as they are men LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I honestly can't think of a franchise that has been made as much of a joke as DW has.

And the DW Twitter account now attacking "toxic white male" fans.
What a bunch of utter and complete worthless cunts. Everyone associated with this garbage now utterly disgusts me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

burrunjor

burrunjor

And the DW Twitter account now attacking "toxic white male" fans.
What a bunch of utter and complete worthless cunts. Everyone associated with this garbage now utterly disgusts me.

They are scum.

Its funny the way that for the first time in its history Doctor Who is actually racist.

Yes okay in the past there might have been careless things that aren't that politically correct, like in The Talons of Weing Chiang.

However that was not malicious. That was simply because they were so cheap, and it was done on a tight schedule. Rather than waste time trying to find a Chinese actor, of which there weren't many back then, they just got a guy done up in Chinese make up.

It wasn't actively malicious however. It didn't say ALL Chinese people are parasitic bastards leeching off of hard working whiteys.

Now however?

TANYA: White people.
APRIL: White people what?
TANYA: Always so optimistic. Always so certain things are going to work out for you. Oh, well, because they usually do.
APRIL: My dad tried to kill me when I was eight.
TANYA: But you got your mum up walking again. Typical white-person happy ending

Have you ever seen something as hateful and disgusting as that?

And that's the thing you see before a black person could have watched Classic Who and not felt like its makers were insulting them.

Imagine being a white person who has endured tragedy seeing that shit in the DW franchise.

What would this woman for instance think if she watched that episode of Class?

As A Rotherham Grooming Gang Survivor

For the first time DW is a hateful, bigoted series. Oh the irony!

These people are cancer and deserve to fail.

Mott1

Mott1

Couldn't they (the Talons team) just have got Burt Kwouk?

You can't beat a bit of Cato!

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Glad I've never watched Class - though I can't pretend I ever had an urge to.

I do love how fucking useless our concepts of racism, sexism etc. are. Making a joke that very lightly slights a (favoured) group deserves severe punishment because it's ...ist. Meanwhile literally despising a (disfavoured) group under the same mechanism is actually encouraged.

Meanwhile people delude themselves into thinking that humanity is 'progressing' morally.

Last edited by TiberiusDidNothingWrong on 21st July 2018, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Richayard

Mott1 wrote:Couldn't they (the Talons team) just have got Burt Kwouk?

You can't beat a bit of Cato!

Peter Sellers was still alive and making Pink Panther films when Talons was made, so Burt Kwouk was still gainfully employed as Cato. It wasn't until Four to Doomsday, after Sellers had died, that Kwouk needed the work and appeared in Who.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum