burrunjor
Pepsi Maxil
Rawkuss
Rob Filth
Genkimonk
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 14th August 2019, 1:55 am

Doctor7

I quite like warriors of the deep.

102Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 14th August 2019, 1:56 am

Doctor7

Best bond girl is Diana rigg

103Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 14th August 2019, 2:09 am

Doctor7

All of classic who is better then even early nuwho

104Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 14th August 2019, 8:50 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Doctor7 wrote:Best bond girl is Diana rigg

She is definitely one of the best. I think I slightly prefer Jill St. John and Jane Seymour.

105Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 15th August 2019, 6:52 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Dodo is rather cute.

106Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 15th August 2019, 7:29 pm

stengos

stengos

Doctor7 wrote:Best bond girl is Diana rigg

She was one of the more interesting Bond girls with a good backstory and more of a 3 dimensional character.

In terms of prettiness i would opt for Halle Berry and then maybe Honor Blackman and Barbara Bach. Certainly Ringo Star has no right to be married to the latter as far as i am concerned.

Smile

107Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 15th August 2019, 8:11 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tilly Masterson would be another favourite. Her death pissed me off so much as a kid and I remember wondering if Oddjob had merely stunned her and that she'd come back and help Bond later on in the film. I hated Pussy Galore with a passion.

108Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 15th August 2019, 9:37 pm

stengos

stengos

Commander Maxil wrote: Tilly Masterson would be another favourite. Her death pissed me off so much as a kid and I remember wondering if Oddjob had merely stunned her and that she'd come back and help Bond later on in the film. I hated Pussy Galore with a passion.

Tania Mallet was certainly very attractive and its a shame she didn't go on to do more films or tv work - I am only aware of an episode of The New Avengers that she was in.

it was sad news indeed when she passed away earlier this year.

I beg to differ re Ms Blackman. In the words of Leslie and then Sid - "Ding-dong ... phwoar".

Smile

109Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 25th August 2019, 7:26 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Enemy is better than Web.

110Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 25th August 2019, 8:36 pm

Doctor7

I agree enemy is awesome i love the dual roles of salamander and the doctor played by pat troughton in thar

111Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 25th August 2019, 8:51 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Commander Maxil wrote:Enemy is better than Web.
I love both, but Enemy just about wins it for me by an edge.

112Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 25th August 2019, 10:22 pm

iank

iank

Enemy's overrated crap.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

113Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 25th August 2019, 10:30 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Enemy isn’t awful, but only episodes 1 and 6 are particularly noteworthy (barring the odd use of Bartók musical pieces), whereas Web Of Fear is much better directed and written throughout. I’m a little perplexed by Enemy’s high reputation myself, though it has its moments.

114Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 25th August 2019, 11:07 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Go and have a laydown, Ian. You're having an absolute shocker tonight Big Grin

115Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 25th August 2019, 11:33 pm

iank

iank

I'm feeling particularly wicked today. Big Grin

116Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 26th August 2019, 12:23 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'm actually quite fond of Jodie Whittaker. Mind you, I'm fond of anyone that gives me a boner.

117Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 26th August 2019, 2:30 am

Ludders

Ludders

iank wrote:Enemy's overrated crap.

It does go on a bit doesn't it?
It a good showcase for Troughton, and I'd stop well short of calling it crap, but it's really not that great either.
When they announced it had been recovered, my first thought was 'Fucking sod's law. Why couldn't have been Evil of the Daleks or something. LOL

118Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 26th August 2019, 2:34 am

iank

iank

It just boggles me how overrated it's become since it was found. Never mind Web being better, I'll take the animated Macra too! *

*Sorry Maxil.

Big Grin

119Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 26th August 2019, 2:45 am

Ludders

Ludders

iank wrote:It just boggles me how overrated it's become since it was found. Never mind Web being better, I'll take the animated Macra too!

I haven't bothered with The Macra Terror yet.
I'm a bit meh about the wholly animated stories unless it's a particular favourite, like Power of the Daleks.
But yeah, I've never felt inspired to watch Enemy of the World more than once since I got the dvd. Even The Underwater Menace is more entertaining. Wink

120Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 26th August 2019, 9:28 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The NeverEnding Story III is my favourite NES film.

121Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 27th August 2019, 3:30 pm

REDACTED

The Nolan Batman films are overrated.

122Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 27th August 2019, 3:38 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Mercury wrote:The Nolan Batman films are overrated.
I’d agree there about The Dark Knight Rises, and I think The Dark Knight may be lauded a little too much, but I still think the first two are great overall.

123Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 27th August 2019, 3:39 pm

REDACTED

Bernard Marx wrote:
I’d agree there about The Dark Knight Rises, and I think The Dark Knight may be lauded a little too much, but I still think the first two are great overall.

I love Ledger's take on the Joker and the films are well directed, but I don't think they are the best takes on Batman IMO.

124Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 27th August 2019, 3:41 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Mercury wrote:
Bernard Marx wrote:

I love Ledger's take on the Joker and the films are well directed, but I don't think they are the best takes on Batman IMO.
I’d say they’re amongst the best produced of the brand, but I’ll agree that they don’t encapsulate the style of the lore as much as Batman: The Animated Series does. To be honest, I think Nolan’s earlier films are his absolute best, especially Memento and The Prestige.

125Unpopular Opinions - Page 5 Empty Re: Unpopular Opinions 27th August 2019, 3:49 pm

Ludders

Ludders

They are the only Batman films I like.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum