You are not connected. Please login or register

Doctor Thirteen Makes Comic Book Debut

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

burrunjor

burrunjor

God even that drawing of her is intolerably smug.

It will never not seem like a parody to see a woman step out of the TARDIS and say I am the Doctor. Again not because women are not believable as the heroes, just because the character is a man, so you're first instinct is "why is that woman there instead of the Doctor" and worse the fact that the Doctor despite being a man for 130000 years now prefers being a woman instantly (apparently gender dysphoria doesn't exist) Just makes it seem all the more silly.

In the words of Ian Levine " I HATE Chris Chibnall. He can fuck off."

3Doctor Thirteen Makes Comic Book Debut Empty Re: Doctor Thirteen Makes Comic Book Debut 15th April 2018, 10:25 pm

iank

iank

Still looks like a joke to me. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Doctor Thirteen Makes Comic Book Debut Empty Re: Doctor Thirteen Makes Comic Book Debut 15th April 2018, 10:47 pm

Mott1

Mott1

They have to make her gurn, don't they?

I get the feeling that she will come off as Ten after a gender swap, tho ironically any bloke who admits to wanting to give the new Doctor one will be hounded off social media.

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

ironically any bloke who admits to wanting to give the new Doctor one will be hounded off social media.

Yup, it's perfectly okay for women to lust after David Tennant and Matt Smith. But if a man dares to make any kind of suggestive comments towards Jodie, he is instantly labelled a massive creep. Nice little double standard there.

Although, why anyone would want to lust after Jodie Whittaker of all people is beyond me...

6Doctor Thirteen Makes Comic Book Debut Empty Re: Doctor Thirteen Makes Comic Book Debut 16th April 2018, 10:28 pm

iank

iank

Well, we've had about half a century of demonizing, shaming and criminalising normal male sexuality now, so what do you expect? Rolling Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Looks like another happy humanity loving Doctor. Capaldi was the last ditch attempt to have a genuinely Doctorish Doctor and unfortunately it didn't work out (not that he was given a real chance).

8Doctor Thirteen Makes Comic Book Debut Empty Re: Doctor Thirteen Makes Comic Book Debut 19th April 2018, 11:19 am

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

You know, it's funny. I once left a comment on a Youtube video a while back that showed some leaked footage of filming of Series 11, saying that I've been getting some very Tennant-esque vibes from Jodie's Doctor so far. Some fuckwit replied saying something along the lines of:

"I don't see any Tennant in her. I see more of a cross between Troughton and McGann with a bit of Jodie thrown in".

Troughton and McGann! LOL LOL LOL

I can just imagine Patrick Troughton's Doctor right now mugging at the camera squealing "Awwww Bwilliant!!!"

NuWho fans never cease to amaze me.

burrunjor

burrunjor

DeadManRising wrote:You know, it's funny. I once left a comment on a Youtube video a while back that showed some leaked footage of filming of Series 11, saying that I've been getting some very Tennant-esque vibes from Jodie's Doctor so far. Some fuckwit replied saying something along the lines of:

"I don't see any Tennant in her. I see more of a cross between Troughton and McGann with a bit of Jodie thrown in".

Troughton and McGann! LOL LOL LOL

I can just imagine Patrick Troughton's Doctor right now mugging at the camera squealing "Awwww Bwilliant!!!"

NuWho fans never cease to amaze me.

I used to get that all the time. People would tell me that Missy channelled Roger Delgado, that she was closer to his performance than any other, I'd see that written on websites as a fact, in reviews. It drove me mad, because it was such obvious shit.

If you are actually willing to believe that Missy is even remotely like Roger Delgado then you are so divorced from any kind of objective reality what's the point in arguing with you? You might as well say Amy Winehouse was channelling Cliff Richard when she wrote You Know I'm No Good.

The worst was this little cunt called Phaser Shift from the Doctor Who Forum. This little cunt called me a moron for not seeing that Missy was exactly like Delgado, and that everyone else could see it because they weren't a moron, he also followed me to other websites even non DW ones and started to send me personal messages to help me with my life.

I lied and said I wasn't the people on the other sites to throw him off, but sadly it was obvious it was me. The guy was a twat, who said that Moffat and Gomez deserve special recognition for staying true to Delgado's villain.

The reason these idiots say shit like Jodie is like Troughton, Gomez is more like Delgado than any other Master, is because it fits in with their insane belief that there are no differences between men and women. There are of course, which doesn't mean they are not equal (since when did equality mean everyone has to be exactly the same? Ironically that's the closest to the Nazis beliefs, as you are saying that basically being different means you are inferior.)

Still these SJW tits are the new religious fanatics and so they deny reality around them, hence anybody thinking Jodie and Gomez are anything like their male counterparts, and not a sick joke at the expense of their male predecessors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum