You are not connected. Please login or register

What football team do you support?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What football team do you support?  Empty What football team do you support? 7th April 2018, 10:32 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'm a QPR fan myself. A mid table Championship side that will either put on a show or just not bother turning up at all.  I'll always love them even though they stress me out most of the time.

Last edited by CommanderMaxil1983 on 7th April 2018, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

2What football team do you support?  Empty Re: What football team do you support? 7th April 2018, 10:45 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Arsenal, I know. Sad

3What football team do you support?  Empty Re: What football team do you support? 7th April 2018, 11:28 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Mr. Happy wrote:Arsenal, I know. Sad

Ditto. Confused

Mott1

Mott1

Liverpool. The worst thing for me is I started supporting them the season they last won the title (1989-1990). Since then it's been general disappointment if not outright humiliation (with the occasional high point) though at least unlike Nu Who it didn't take a decade and a half for that to happen, we just got the Souness era underway immediately.

5What football team do you support?  Empty Re: What football team do you support? 20th April 2018, 10:29 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Wenger leaves Arsenal after many incredible years at the football club. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/20/arsene-wenger-to-leave-arsenal-at-the-end-of-the-season

6What football team do you support?  Empty Re: What football team do you support? 21st April 2018, 10:03 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Making Arsenal fans even happier is that Spurs have once again not won anything whilst electing on 'progress'. I remember when they at least used to pick up a league cup every decade or so.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Spurs in the Champions League final! All English showdown on June the 1st!

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Meh,

As televised sports go I much prefer green bowling or snooker.

Nice and chill, and relaxing.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Predictions:

ELF: Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea
CLF: Liverpool 4-2 Tottenham

10What football team do you support?  Empty Re: What football team do you support? 1st June 2019, 11:30 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The hot chick running onto the pitch was the most exciting thing that happened in the entire game! Still, congrats to Liverpool. Fully deserved against those fucking bottle jobs.

11What football team do you support?  Empty Re: What football team do you support? 6th June 2019, 10:23 pm

Boofer

Boofer

England are still shit.

12What football team do you support?  Empty Re: What football team do you support? 6th June 2019, 10:51 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Boofer wrote:England are still shit.

Unfortunately, I agree. Comedy defending! Still, can't wait for the Women's team to rip it up at the World Cup in France!

13What football team do you support?  Empty Re: What football team do you support? 9th June 2019, 11:13 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Predicting England Women to beat Scotland 3-1 later on.

Come on, girls!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum