Genkimonk
Vulnavia
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Who Fans Against Guns Empty Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 5:56 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Have you seen this dribble from Whovian Feminism?

Now I don't want this to get into a debate about gun control. I am actually unsure where I stand on this issue for once, as I think there are good arguments on both sides, but they often get lost with idiots like Whovian Feminism and Alex Jones screaming at each other.

Still this to me shows how Whovian Feminism is another Anita Sarkeesian, IE a cynical money grubbing chancer who uses feminism to make herself untouchable, bully nerds into doing everything her way and cash in on it.

Apparently we have to donate all of this money to her and her friends to raise money for gun control.

Who Against Guns

Its hilarious the way they are using Doctor Who to promote this self serving shit.

PS you can also see how she's in with the bricks as both Paul Cornell and Steven Moffat have agreed to do a commentary for the War Games if they get over 7000. Who the fuck would want to listen to two talentless shits who have sunk the franchise talk about a classic story.

PS clearly none of them have seen this video.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL We need a Doctor Who version of Gamer Gate fast!

2Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 6:07 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Paul Cornell just blocked me. LOL he couldn't answer a simple question.

Here is our convo.

Me vs Paul Cornell

How did these virtue signalling cretins ever get hold of such a beloved series?

3Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 6:08 pm

Defeatment

Well firstly, it's America's problem. Washing my hands of that one. But fundraising for gun control? How the fuck does that work? What a racket!
Look forward to them fundraising to stop the UK selling arms to other countries. When is that going to happen?

*Files next to the #metoo movement's silence over Rochdale child abuse.

4Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 6:15 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Defeatment wrote:Well firstly, it's America's problem. Washing my hands of that one. But fundraising for gun control? How the fuck does that work? What a racket!
Look forward to them fundraising to stop the UK selling arms to other countries. When is that going to happen?

*Files next to the #metoo movement's silence over Rochdale child abuse.

I know right? Its beyond a parody now. What a shame that DW has actually become something I hate now because of these people. What is Whovian Feminism going to do with her 7000 dollars to stop gun control exactly?

This is why I despise people like Whovian Feminism. They aren't just misguided like Claudia Boleyn.

They are cynical, money grabbing posers who use feminism to make names for themselves, but don't want to actually do a fucking thing to help the women who actually do need help because they are shit scared of taking on actual sexists like Ayaan Hirsi Ali does.

By basically handing DW over to these cretins, the Fitzroy tavern cucks have made the show a far bigger joke than it ever was in the lowest part of its popularity in the 90s.

5Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 6:17 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:Paul Cornell just blocked me. LOL he couldn't answer a simple question.

Here is our convo.

Me vs Paul Cornell

How did these virtue signalling cretins ever get hold of such a beloved series?

Cornell is an absolute tosser. Unprofessional? Check. Smug? Check? Prick? Check x10.

I'm surprised you even spoke to him. I assumed he was too busy creaming to his Kate Bush record collection or reworking Human Nature for the 10th time.

6Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 6:38 pm

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Using a children's Sci-Fi show as a platform to raise money for an anti gun campaign? You can't make this shit up.

7Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 6:59 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

LOL just got into another fight with Whovian Feminism or rather one of her little cucks, soy boy pals.

I said that Whovian Feminism is a fraud who NEVER watches female led shows. Probably couldn't even name you 5.

So her soy boy white knight came to her defence and when I accused them both of running a racket, he blocked me.

Here

Whovian Feminism debate

Its hilarious that this moron is who the makers of the show actually listen to.

Also isn't it funny that's both times she has been accused of not actually caring about female led shows, based on the fact that she NEVER comments on them, yet neither time did she instantly prove her critics wrong and list the female led shows she does like?

Oh no wait she brought up Wonder Woman one time LOL. Yeah that was out in cinemas.

8Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 7:08 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

"Oof, I need a sweet cuppa to wash down all this bruh's salt. GROSS."

What a wanker LOL Keep exposing them for what they are burrunjor! If they had nothing to hide they wouldn't be to hasty to block you.

9Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 7:19 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:"Oof, I need a sweet cuppa to wash down all this bruh's salt. GROSS."

What a wanker LOL Keep exposing them for what they are burrunjor! If they had nothing to hide they wouldn't be to hasty to block you.

Thanks man. I am definitely including this in my article about SJWs. It baffles me that anyone can take them seriously.

Its also hilarious that Whovian Feminism would whine and bitch about attacking a good person. This from a woman who smears people as sexists, homophobes for not liking a take on a tv show?

PS everything I said was true. I wasn't just calling her a bigot based on nothing. I was simply pointing out how its mighty odd that someone who claims they want to see more female heroes, NEVER watches anything with female heroes.

Again if she wanted to prove I was wrong, why not prove me wrong in a second and run through her fave Xena and Charmed episodes? Funny thing is Whovian Feminism is just the Mary Whitehouse of her day.

Mary Whitehouse was a puritanical, intolerant bully who wanted the show to go her way. She got offended over stupid things like it being too violent and claimed it would promote violence against people and sadly the creators caved and started making it lighter in McCoy's first season to its detriment.

Whovian Feminism and the SJWs similarly are puritanical, intolerant bullies, who got offended over nothing, and claimed that it was promoting sexism, so the creators caved and started to pander to them.

The irony is these stupid fans like Paul Cornell would still go on about Mary Whitehouse ruining the show, without realising they are siding with the same type of person LOL LOL LOL

10Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 8:54 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

I went down the Fitzroy Tavern once. Didn't see any Doctor Who folk there but did pass Stewart Lee in the street

11Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 9:05 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mr. Happy wrote:I went down the Fitzroy Tavern once. Didn't see any Doctor Who folk there but did pass Stewart Lee in the street

You wouldn't now. Apparently the likes of Paul Cornell, Steven Moffat, Russell T Davies, Chris Chibnall, Robert Shearman, and Nicholas Briggs all used to hang around the Fitzroy Tavern in the 90s.

They used to talk about how they'd fix and revive Doctor Who and make it better. There was a smug article from Paul Cornell about how they could have never dreamed it would get this big.

The rest of us meanwhile outside their little bubble could never have imagined how much they would completely fuck it up.

12Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 9:20 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Whovian Feminism's latest tweet about me. Block him.

LOL just as I was asking questions about the charity as well and she insists that they all block me. Hmm wonder why.

LOL I'm a known harrasser. I've had TWO convos with her for the entire time I've been on twitter, where I called out her BS twice. That's it!

PS I don't hold boycotts of movies until they fire people I don't like from them like she does LOL.

Why does Doctor Who fandom have such a cuck problem?

13Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 9:25 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

All of these guys who white knight for Whovian Feminism and Anita Sarkeesian remind me of this bit from Young Ones.

"As a feminist myself, Felicity Kendall is sweetly pretty. And I want to protect her."

"Well that's the first time I've ever heard it called that."

LOL LOL LOL LOL

14Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 9:27 pm

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Oh, my... You've really rustled these people's jimmies.

15Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 9:30 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

DeadManRising wrote:Oh, my... You've really rustled these people's jimmies.

Yeah I know it was fun Big Grin I'm just sorry they blocked me so quickly, but well you wouldn't have expected them to have a coherent argument would you?

16Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 9:55 pm

iank

iank

I hate everyone.
Someone get me a time machine and get me out of here. Rolling Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

17Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 11:11 pm

Boofer

Boofer

iank wrote:I hate everyone.
Someone get me a time machine and get me out of here. Rolling Eyes

You sound like you want to re-enact the plot from Invasion of The Dinosaurs - with just yourself in the 'spaceship'.

18Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 2nd March 2018, 11:52 pm

iank

iank

Sounds awesome. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

19Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 3rd March 2018, 2:33 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

As all this SJW BS started in the US, the fact that the gun issue is soaly a US issue, and that every problem in the world almost stends from the US, can we just not make a Whoagainstidiotyanks?

20Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 3rd March 2018, 8:26 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Here's Whovian Feminisms first attempt to get money out of cucked beta Who fans, which sadly as seen with the likes of Richard Cooper and Mr Tardis represents quite a lot of Who fans.

This woman always goes where the money is just like Anita Sarkeesian. It makes me sad that Who fandom are such cucks unlike video game fandom. I suppose though its only really new who fandom. Classic Who fans as seen by this board at least despise these people as they should.

Mary Whitehouse of her day.

21Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 3rd March 2018, 9:08 am

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Her Patreon page is hilarious.

"I love working on this blog, but it takes a lot of time, energy, and coffee to keep this running. And as you all know, it can be pretty darn expensive to be a Doctor Who fan. That's why I need your support."

Yeah! Donate money to Whovian Feminism now so she can sit on her arse drinking coffee and making shitty Tumblr blogs all day! Also, if you donate, you gain EXCLUSIVE access to all her NuWho reviews. What a privilege, right!

As if anyone would actually pay money to see what this bitch thinks about anything.

22Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 3rd March 2018, 9:36 am

Vulnavia

Vulnavia

burrunjor wrote:
Who Fans Against Guns Img_0610
"Who was that TERRIBLE WOMAN?!"

23Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 3rd March 2018, 10:57 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Vulnavia wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Thank god this site exists. Shows there's still some backbone in the Who fan community. Maybe Doctor Who Gate will happen after all Big Grin

Seriously though its funny the way that these feminists go after sci fi and fantasy. Why don't they ever go after other genres like westerns, crime thrillers and spy and espionage movies? There are far less roles for women and minorities in them?

Never mind things like the Rochdale scandal that they are silent as ghosts on, even within the entertainment industry they go after the one genre that actually IS progressive and forward thinking.

The reason for that is of course they are cowards and opportunists. Sci fi fans are often people with low self esteem who can be easily bullied into thinking they are sexists (and thus guilted into giving people like Whovian Feminism and Anita Sarkeesian money.)

Added to that we are easy to bully. The media sees us as sad gits whose lives revolve, most nerds themselves won't want to be seen as sad gits so they'll take the side of the feminists regardless like this asshole Will Wheaton.

The feminists war on sci fi and fantasy is utter cowardice and they should be exposed.

24Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 3rd March 2018, 11:37 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

https://twitter.com/robinparker55/status/968782719776968704

There are some interesting comments on that thread, particularly this one:

Is it a team though? There was all that noise about it being a writer's room back in 2016 but there hasn't been any updates on whether or not that actually happened!

25Who Fans Against Guns Empty Re: Who Fans Against Guns 3rd March 2018, 1:51 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:
Vulnavia wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Thank god this site exists. Shows there's still some backbone in the Who fan community. Maybe Doctor Who Gate will happen after all Big Grin

Seriously though its funny the way that these feminists go after sci fi and fantasy. Why don't they ever go after other genres like westerns, crime thrillers and spy and espionage movies? There are far less roles for women and minorities in them?

Never mind things like the Rochdale scandal that they are silent as ghosts on, even within the entertainment industry they go after the one genre that actually IS progressive and forward thinking.

The reason for that is of course they are cowards and opportunists. Sci fi fans are often people with low self esteem who can be easily bullied into thinking they are sexists (and thus guilted into giving people like Whovian Feminism and Anita Sarkeesian money.)

Added to that we are easy to bully. The media sees us as sad gits whose lives revolve, most nerds themselves won't want to be seen as sad gits so they'll take the side of the feminists regardless like this asshole Will Wheaton.

The feminists war on sci fi and fantasy is utter cowardice and they should be exposed.

Yeah but look at the like to dislike ratio. My favourite comment was "Thank God I'm not a white guilt beta cuck like this low test twerp" Smart people can sense bullshit from a mile off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum