iank
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any Zoe fans? Empty Any Zoe fans? 22nd March 2018, 9:08 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Any Zoe fans? Zoe_110

I liked her. Probably my favourite companion of the 1960s. Very smart, easy to like and the actress had great chemistry with both Patrick and Frazer.

2Any Zoe fans? Empty Re: Any Zoe fans? 22nd March 2018, 10:07 pm

iank

iank

Yeah, Zoe's great. Hot as fuck too. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Any Zoe fans? Empty Re: Any Zoe fans? 22nd March 2018, 10:14 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I seem to remember her having a rather nice bottom Big Grin

4Any Zoe fans? Empty Re: Any Zoe fans? 22nd March 2018, 10:47 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Always liked Zoe. She and Jamie had a great chemistry with each other and Troughton.

5Any Zoe fans? Empty Re: Any Zoe fans? 22nd March 2018, 11:36 pm

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Loved Zoe. Not only was she utterly adorable, but she was also highly intelligent, had a fairly interesting background and also possessed a very likeable personality. She along with Jamie both complimented the 2nd Doctor extremely well. Certainly much more than Ben and Polly or Victoria for that matter.

You can totally tell the actors absolutely loved working with each other, and it really shows in their stories. A truly excellent and underrated trio.

6Any Zoe fans? Empty Re: Any Zoe fans? 23rd March 2018, 1:24 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Zoe's arse is one of the finest creations of nature.

7Any Zoe fans? Empty Re: Any Zoe fans? 30th May 2018, 6:29 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Zoë is arguably my favourite companion. Inspired my interest in Mathematics, actually.

Also a good example of the progress myth. Funny that a female character (one of many) from those 'primitive' days is actually better written than most today. A modern Zoë would have 95% of her dialogue be arguments with straw misogynists, and battles with the Doctor over his 'mansplaining'. That scene in The Invasion where they compliment her and say she's 'much prettier than a computer' would be extended to an hour, wherein she recites from her eidetic memory the most current list of meaningless '-ists' that basically translate to, 'Somebody I disagree with,' and then assaulting them for saying such a thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum