You are not connected. Please login or register

Ash Vs Evil Dead Appreciation Thread

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ash Vs Evil Dead Appreciation Thread Empty Ash Vs Evil Dead Appreciation Thread 1st December 2017, 12:54 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Anybody here watch it? It is an absolutely amazing series.

I think Ash Vs Evil Dead and the more recent Red Dwarfs demonstrate that when you bring something back its better to make them faithful to the original. They have been two big successes, whilst the Peter Capaldi era with its bullshit "ALL CHANGE IS GOOD LETS DEFACE THE CANON!" crashed and burned spectacularly.

I LOVE the cast. The main three are brilliant and have terrific chemistry with each other. Bruce Campbell is always really enjoyable and can still do the action scenes. Lucy Lawless is also as gorgeous and amazing as ever too.

I really like Dana Delorenzo. Of course the fact that she is the spitting image of Amy Winehouse doesn't hurt either LOL.

Apparently before she became an actress she used to be an Amy Winehouse impersonator, and sang in an Amy Winehouse tribute band too.

You can see how perfect her Amy Winehouse impression is there. The Lady Gaga one is also great. I don't know if the others are as spot on, as I am not as familiar with them. I know Miley Cyrus is an utter arsehole, but sadly I can't remember how she spoke,  and I don't give a shit about her enough to check to see if Dana was great at doing her LOL.

Sorry got off topic there, but I suppose a show about Xena, Bruce Campbell, and an Amy Winehouse clone going to fight monsters was always going to appeal to me LOL.

2Ash Vs Evil Dead Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Appreciation Thread 1st December 2017, 9:15 pm

Adam Ant Driver

Adam Ant Driver

I hear good things about it but I've never bothered to give it a go. I hated Evil Dead 1,2 and the remake and turned Army of Darkness off not even halfway through, probably safe to say the series isn't going to be for me.

https://thehiveforum.forumotion.com

3Ash Vs Evil Dead Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Ash Vs Evil Dead Appreciation Thread 5th December 2017, 4:59 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Ash vs Evil Dead is probably along with Black Mirror my favourite tv series at the moment.

Series Two was every bit as good as Series One and I'm looking very much forward to the Third Series.

The half an hour structure works really well in the series favour, it makes every episode a blast and ensures the action always keeps flowing.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

I quite enjoyed this and think it should have gotten another season. There is worse on TV

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum