You are not connected. Please login or register

90s appreciation thread

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

190s appreciation thread Empty 90s appreciation thread 28th September 2019, 11:26 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

1990-1995 is one of my favourite periods for movies and music.

290s appreciation thread Empty Re: 90s appreciation thread 28th September 2019, 11:10 pm

iank

iank

What's wrong with 96-99? The whole decade was great for movies. Better than what's come since!
I've been replenishing and upgrading my 90s movie collection to Blu ray lately. They were the first I got on DVD, over-watched them, and then when I got into Blu ray about 5 years back I was mostly splurging on 70s and 80s flicks. Now it's back to the 90s! Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

390s appreciation thread Empty Re: 90s appreciation thread 28th September 2019, 11:43 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:What's wrong with 96-99?

Nothing. I just consider the first half of the decade to be much stronger than the second half. I also consider the second half of the Eighties to be stronger than the first half. I still think the Cable Guy, Mission: Impossible, Starship Troopers, The Truman Show and Office Space to be among the best films of the decade, but a lot of my personal favourites are from the first five years. 1990, 1992 and 1994 are particularly strong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum