Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 3:06 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Oh look, they've brought back Iceworld LOL

477Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 3:32 pm

tardis

tardis

Pretty please tell me this is just concept art.

478Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 7:57 pm

shan164

tardis wrote:Pretty please tell me this is just concept art.

You're looking a bit off colour there ...

479Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 8:45 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

That can't be the TARDIS, surely? Good god is it terrible. Will undoubtedly compliment the rest of this year though.

Matt Smith's first year had a fairy tale theme, but it seems the theme of Jodie's first year is shit.

Come watch DW, see its shit logo, its shit Doctor, her shit costume, shit companions, shit sonic screwdriver, shit stories, shit TARDIS interior, and then come visit comic con and see its shit producer and shitty fans.

480Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 8:47 pm

tardis

tardis

shan164 wrote:
tardis wrote:Pretty please tell me this is just concept art.

You're looking a bit off colour there ...

At least it's not the horrendous pink that was in the background of that shot with the 'actor chairs'....

And it's super sad that we've reached the point that we say that. Sad

481Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 9:31 pm

Boofer

Boofer

It looks like a model.

And yes I think it's monstrous.

This series is going to tank.

482Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 9:45 pm

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I think this new TARDIS interior looks great myself.

I like the white and blue floor texture, and the minimalistic console unit is a rather refreshing change of pace from all the overly flashy TARDIS consoles of the past. And the weird skeletal crab legs protruding out of the floor around the center of the ship just accentuates how incredibly alien the Doctor is.

10/10. Best TARDIS interior ever.

483Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 9:46 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

But I'm sure we'll get the usual "it looks better than the JNT era TARDIS" crap. "If you think Chibnall is a bad writer you clearly haven't heard of Pip and Jane Baker." "At least none of the companions are as bad as the JNT era ones" and it will go on and on and on. Time to stop using JNT as a scapegoat. Time to start facing the facts that the show you like is a heaping pile of shit that can't be saved.

484Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 9:58 pm

Zarius

Zarius

485Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 10:01 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

DeadManRising wrote:I don't know what you guys are talking about, I think this new TARDIS interior looks great myself.

I like the white and blue floor texture, and the minimalistic console unit is a rather refreshing change of pace from all the overly flashy TARDIS consoles of the past. And the weird skeletal crab legs protruding out of the floor around the center of the ship just accentuates how incredibly alien the Doctor is.

10/10. Best TARDIS interior ever.

Sorry, but I'm afraid the username "DeadManRising" isn't really appropriate for this forum. I actually find it rather offensive. I don't like the implication that a Man is rising rather than falling so please may you replace that bit with the proper alternative. Also, "Man" is a word I loathe so could you alter it to something more agreeable. If you don't do this I will report you, get my friends to harass you and attempt to tarnish your personal life so you may never work again.

OK, byeeeeeee.

486Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 10:06 pm

tardis

tardis

Zarius wrote:Express now looking into the rumours of a shift to Sunday nights

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1001364/Doctor-Who-season-11-spoilers-Jodie-Whittaker-debut-when-is-Doctor-Who-released-BBC-video

With a younger audience tuning out from later scheduling, viewing figures for the time-travelling adventures have seen a decline in recent years.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

They're really scratching the bottom of the barrel blaming it on kiddies not watching.

487Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 10:06 pm

Mott1

Mott1

In a homage to the unforgettable "Death In Heaven" Doctor Who is returning to the graveyard... slot.

488Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 10:18 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

tardis wrote:
Zarius wrote:Express now looking into the rumours of a shift to Sunday nights

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1001364/Doctor-Who-season-11-spoilers-Jodie-Whittaker-debut-when-is-Doctor-Who-released-BBC-video

With a younger audience tuning out from later scheduling, viewing figures for the time-travelling adventures have seen a decline in recent years.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

They're really scratching the bottom of the barrel blaming it on kiddies not watching.

I know, plus its not like it was on at 11 O'Clock at night. FFS it was on after Strictly Come Dancing which got about 11 million viewers but 9 million switched off as soon as Pissy Missy and Capaldi came on.

489Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 10:27 pm

tardis

tardis

To be honest, with Missy saying "bitch is back" in 'Witch's Familiar' and Clara saying "Get off your arse" in 'Heaven Sent', I couldn't watch Doctor Who with the kiddies in my family no matter what time it aired.

I know cussing isn't as big of a deal in the UK, but I saw a lot of people from the UK in my Twitter TL who were upset about the language and attitudes that were cropping up as being things they didn't want their kids to see.

Timing wasn't an issue. Script writing was and Moffat is the only one to blame for it.

490Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 10:31 pm

Mott1

Mott1

I don't think they'd have liked the language in my living room when that episode aired then!

491Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 11:10 pm

iank

iank

tardis wrote:

It's fairly standard behaviour for the PC loonies today. Muh Russians made Trump win!LOL

Anything other than facing the reality that everyone is sick of their bullshit. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

492Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 9th August 2018, 11:31 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

iank wrote:
tardis wrote:

It's fairly standard behaviour for the PC loonies today. Muh Russians made Trump win!LOL

Anything other than facing the reality that everyone is sick of their bullshit. LOL

God the Russians meddling in the 2016 election crap rivals McCarthy era paranoia shit about commies hiding under the bed. Such an irony that its from the left now instead of the right, but that's the horse shoe effect for you.

I wonder what a lot of these people will think in 20 years time if they'll own up to being cretins in their youth, or if they'll just quietly sweep it under the rug and forget they were ever such cunts?

493Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 10th August 2018, 11:38 am

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Some dude on Reddit made a photoshopped version of the new leaked TARDIS interior shot to give people a slightly better idea of how it will look in the actual show. Still looks like absolute crap in my opinion, but here you go.

Series 11 - Page 20 Blah10

494Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 10th August 2018, 4:04 pm

tardis

tardis

Ugh. Looks <I>worse</I> if you ask me.

495Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 10th August 2018, 4:08 pm

DogStar2000

What the actual fuck? How much does the new series cost? Rolling Eyes

https://theleisurehive.proboards.com/

496Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 10th August 2018, 4:37 pm

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Is it just me, or does the pillar sticking out of the TARDIS console unit kind of resemble a big veiny cock?

I hope it doesn't move up and down when the TARDIS is in flight.

497Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 10th August 2018, 5:37 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

DeadManRising wrote:Is it just me, or does the pillar sticking out of the TARDIS console unit kind of resemble a big veiny cock?

I hope it doesn't move up and down when the TARDIS is in flight.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

To be fair Jodie's screwdriver looked like a dildo. Maybe she's overcompensating after losing her cock?

I always think back to the ending of An Adventure in Space and Time, with that wonderful, tear jerker moment when Hartnell looks across and sees how his role will go on for decades.

In spite of all the shit New Who had done at that point like Tennant and Rose, you could still see traces of Hartnell's character in there. Granted that was probably because of Matt more than anyone else. Still you could see Hartnell in Matt just as with every other Doctor, the way he tried to do the old man in the young man's body, the eccentric, Holmsian Professor etc.

Imagine if they were to do that now? What Hartnell would look across and see this and feel that his character had gone on?

Series 11 - Page 20 Djh-PmhW0AELqeb

Series 11 - Page 20 Screwdriver

Series 11 - Page 20 DOMUOWAVoAArDoS

Series 11 - Page 20 37881910

Series 11 - Page 20 Djbzyp10

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  

Poor blighter would have a heart attack!

498Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 10th August 2018, 5:42 pm

tardis

tardis

It’s almost as if they took all of the bad fanfic ideas for the TARDIS and sonic and combined them together. I can’t believe they’re thinking of putting this overly sexualised tripe on Sunday nights.

499Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 10th August 2018, 8:45 pm

Mott1

Mott1

tardis wrote:It’s almost as if they took all of the bad fanfic ideas for the TARDIS and sonic and combined them together. I can’t believe they’re thinking of putting this overly sexualised tripe on Sunday nights.

What, you mean the Songs Of Praise audience won't appreciate the potential girl-on-girl snoggage afterwards!? Clearly the BBC now think they're the same demographic!

500Series 11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Series 11 11th August 2018, 4:22 am

Vulnavia

Vulnavia

What's the actual deal with that pregnant bloke thing? Is that seriously something that's going to be in this She-Who series?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum