You are not connected. Please login or register

Yanks resorting to pircay and are confiscating EU bound medical supplies

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-52161995

Absolute proof that the US is our enemy. This is a violation of international trade laws, not to mention a huge stab in the back to the EU/US relationship.

Fuck, we've been sending them testing kits, and this is how they treat us.

If this is how America behaves at this time, then they deserve this virus. They've inflicted so much pain and suffering on the world, and then at a time where the world is working together to combat this great issue, they stab their partners in the back.

NO MORE!

We must not forget actions like this. America is now our enemy, and should be treated as such.

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Genkimonk wrote:If this is how America behaves at this time, then they deserve this virus.

Why should the ordinary people of America deserve to suffer a killer virus for the actions of their leaders and their government?

China started this virus, but I don't think the Chinese who died to it 'deserved to' because of what their country did.

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Tanmann wrote:
Genkimonk wrote:If this is how America behaves at this time, then they deserve this virus.

Why should the ordinary people of America deserve to suffer a killer virus for the actions of their leaders and their government?

China started this virus, but I don't think the Chinese who died to it 'deserved to' because of what their country did.

I do not view a single American, unless they renounced their citizenship in disgust at US foreign policy as innocent.

Also, the virus happened because of stupidity of eating exotic animals. It was an accident, so it can be forgiven. But this is a deliberate act. An illegal one internationally, and a huge stab into the back of America's so called allies.

At a time like this, this act is despicable. America MUST pay for this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum