Boofer
stengos
Eddie Hitler
iank
Tanmann
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Has everyone got enough toilet paper? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 8:36 am

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Honestly within each passing day, I slowly start to hate the 4th Doctor's speech in Ark in Space more and more 'homo sapiens, what an inventive and invincible species'. Let's face it, it's not going to be the Coronavirus that will kill us all, it will be humanity and their own degenerative attitude. We're seeing humanity's true colours.

27Has everyone got enough toilet paper? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 8:58 am

Ludders

Ludders

I agree with you both, obviously.
Just to clarify that the two biggest supermarkets here are opening an hour early, for pensioners and disabled only, not for everyone.

28Has everyone got enough toilet paper? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 10:46 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Ludders wrote:I agree with you both, obviously.
Just to clarify that the two biggest supermarkets here are opening an hour early, for pensioners and disabled only, not for everyone.

That'll be all the morons suddenly bandaging one of their feet up before nicking grandads walking frame or using the wheelchair they nicked from A&E to go out first thing in the morning to cause a fight with shop staff then.

Never underestimate the sheer bloody minded determination of complete fucking stupid in great numbers.

Last edited by Rob Filth on 16th March 2020, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

29Has everyone got enough toilet paper? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 8:30 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

I usually try and bulk buy to save a few quid, so al this 'panic buying' really does seem pointless to me. I am never short of toilet rolls. scratch

30Has everyone got enough toilet paper? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 10:19 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Just heard the PM tell us not to go out to pubs, clubs etc and enjoy ourselves. It's also believed that in less than 3 weeks we would be arrested for disobeying.

I feel like i've woken up in a dystopian sci-fi hell, akin to the early Pertwee era.

31Has everyone got enough toilet paper? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 10:26 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

This forum is essentially my local pub anyway.

32Has everyone got enough toilet paper? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 17th March 2020, 3:15 am

Ludders

Ludders

Pepsi Maxil wrote:This forum is essentially my local pub anyway.

Yeah, at least the beer's cheap. Wink

33Has everyone got enough toilet paper? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 17th March 2020, 8:59 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Has everyone got enough toilet paper? - Page 2 89950810

34Has everyone got enough toilet paper? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 17th March 2020, 11:54 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

We just had a government official to be found of stockpiling handwash he bought in bulk at the start of the outbreak, and then was flogging them online at a huge markup. To combat this, the government has now made it illegal for prices on masks, tp, and hand wash to be marked up, with a penalty of 10 years in jail.

35Has everyone got enough toilet paper? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 17th March 2020, 7:41 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I was hasty in selling those Paul Cornell NA novels...

You know, I better start stocking up on Pepsi soon. That's an essential good in my house.

36Has everyone got enough toilet paper? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 18th March 2020, 4:24 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Has everyone got enough toilet paper? - Page 2 Tt548710

Eddie Hitler

Eddie Hitler

It'll never beat the Lamb And Flag!

At least here, me and Rich don't have to resort to sucking out the beer mats!

Mott1

Mott1

Eddie Hitler wrote:

Is Dick Head still open for business then? Shocked

Eddie Hitler

Eddie Hitler

Mott1 wrote:
Eddie Hitler wrote:

Is Dick Head still open for business then? Shocked

Yeah skip. Just don't mention trials at QPR around him...... Very Happy

And the toilet is still out of order. Although not as out of order as Richie is when he's had a curry. Last time, he got through three books of posh loo paper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum