Boofer
stengos
Eddie Hitler
iank
Tanmann
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 7th March 2020, 7:50 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I only ask because....

iank

iank

I always suspected the Aussies were full of shit, but now there's actually proof. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

LOL

Eddie Hitler

Eddie Hitler

Nah. Oh well, better crack out Richie's underpants....

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Eddie Hitler wrote:Nah. Oh well, better crack out Richie's underpants....

They'd be awfully scratchy, I'd imagine.

stengos

stengos

Its real and its happening where i live near the south coast of England. At least in the discount shops - eg Lidls / Aldi. Its only thanks to Sainsbury that I can go to the toilet and crap with abandon today.

Medium term, I guess I will just have to stop shitting. Or at least ration myself to a maximum number of sheets per dump.

Its the end of the world ... as we know it ...

Last edited by stengos on 8th March 2020, 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Boofer

Boofer

stengos wrote:Its real and its happening where i live near the south coast of England. At least in the discount shops - eg Lidls / Aldi.

Same area and all the stores look like they've been hit by a plague of locusts.

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

This has been an issue now for 2 weeks in Japan. I had the beg the store manager to tell me what time the delivery would come. I ended up lining outside the store an hour early to get some. It's been a nightmare. They have even made it so you have to sign for toilet paper if you use a public bathroom, and it's been reserved to 1 pack per person.

Every single show in 3 cities I visited this week were sold out. I've never seen anything like it. In our case, it started because someone started a rumor on twitter that Japan gets TP from China, but now it can't due to the virus. It was also rumored that facemasks are made of the same paper.

If you go to any shop, there is now a government notice saying this is bullshit, that most are made in Japan, and beginning the public not to panic buy.

Now, if the rational Japanese act like this, I can only imagine how bad it will get in the UK.

Boofer

Boofer

Monk, I thought nearly 2/3 of Japanese homes had toilets with bidets?

Is that a myth?

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Boofer wrote:Monk, I thought nearly 2/3 of Japanese homes had toilets with bidets?

Is that a myth?

Kindof. They have bolted on electric toilet seats which offer a spray function. However, it is inadvisable to use for deep cleans, as the pressure can cause damage. You still need to wipe afterwards. They are good though. If you want one, I can send you one. I'd just need the dimensions of your toilet. I can translate the buttons for you.

11Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 10th March 2020, 6:57 am

Ludders

Ludders

I'll be fine. I've got 40 years worth of handkerchiefs and socks for xmas and birthdays to fall back on.

12Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 14th March 2020, 10:34 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Apparently someone just got mugged for loo rolls in 2020 Great Britain!

Somehow covid-19 has made the average Saturday supermarket shop an even more selfish and stupidly competitive experience. How the stores will cope with counting people in or out remains to be seen, should the pandemic escalate.

13Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 14th March 2020, 11:46 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Just look at these utter fucking morons here.

Honestly, just take some time to scrutinise them.

You couldn't even package and label this amount of fucking stupid.

Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Morons10

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

14Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 14th March 2020, 11:48 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

For anyone caught short, there IS always this useful option...

Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Thesun10

15Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 15th March 2020, 10:38 am

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Rob Filth wrote:For anyone caught short, there IS always this useful option...

Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Thesun10
That’s just made my day. LOL LOL

16Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 15th March 2020, 12:50 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Rob Filth wrote:Just look at these utter fucking morons here.

Honestly, just take some time to scrutinise them.

You couldn't even package and label this amount of fucking stupid.

Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Morons10

'Britain's favourite newspaper' - unless you're the family of someone killed at Hillsborough, of course - is trying to tell of us today how the coronavirus will bring us together after the divisions of Brexit. Yet all we really see is the images of mass buying of Andrex & hand sanitiser, hysteria and a general lack of empathy: when I went to the local Tescos last weekend the shelves were already bare and the staff and customers were laughing at those who were slowest at the checkouts.

Then on top of that we have countries competing to close their borders to foreigners the quickest. I get the feeling that sport may not take too long to come back, but other normalities will take infinitely longer.

17Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 15th March 2020, 10:43 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Look at this, more absolute utter fucking braindead morons:

I mean shouldn't this stupid old demented woman be immunising herself by staying at home instead of buying tons of non-essential crap amongst a herd of other fucking stupid contagious cunts? Why the fuck is her carer next to her subjecting her to this risk? Does he really think wearing blue nitrol gloves will protect her? Fucking idiot. She's of a vulnerable age and instead of doing her an online delivery he thinks, "I know let's take her out buying useless crap amongst a crowd of possibly highly contagious people!" Fucking dipstick, if you gave these people brains they'd be dangerous.

Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Morons11

Look at this fucking stupid brainless cunt, how many toilets rolls does this fucking idiot think he seriously needs? He's got about a years supply here! That is presuming of course that he doesn't run the nearest orphanage or has the terminal shits which intermittently squirt every few seconds and possesses a bowel the size of a fucking whale. What a complete and utter fucking clueless cunt. Perhaps he thinks he's going to immunise himself by building a fucking igloo out of all of those rolls to sit inside? Fucking prat. It's called Corona Virus not Colonic Virus you complete fucking tool.

Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Morons12

18Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 12:13 am

Ludders

Ludders

What get's me (for instance), is that we would normally buy a pack of 30, and they'd last for ages, so we haven't been in need of any for a while anyway.
But when we do eventually start getting down to the last few rolls, and go and buy just what we would ordinarily buy in normal circumstances; we're going to look like these panic buying morons. That's assuming we can actually get any by that stage of course.

19Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 6:43 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Ludders wrote:What get's me (for instance), is that we would normally buy a pack of 30, and they'd last for ages, so we haven't been in need of any for a while anyway.
But when we do eventually start getting down to the last few rolls, and go and buy just what we would ordinarily buy in normal circumstances; we're going to look like these panic buying morons. That's assuming we can actually get any by that stage of course.
Ludders, these people are filling entire trolleys with umpteen multipacks of bog roll, not just buying one single large multipack.

They're stockpiling for about 6 months to a year most of them, fuck only knows how they're going to behave when the Brexit transition period ends and they find out that EU tariffs will be applied to around 40% of goods making them much more expensive.

Utter fucking stupid and selfish morons.

If I were the Govt I would seriously bring in ultra strict rationing with severe fines/criminal convictions/custodial sentences for those who selfishly broke it, but the Tories ain't ever going to do that with their utterly selfish Darwinian "survival of the fittest" nazi-like outlook. After all, 2 million elderly people suddenly dropping dead will save them billions on pensions payments, the utter fucking bastards.

Boy, did the electorate make one big mistake when they voted this shit-show in as they're going to find out to their very dear cost.

20Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 7:04 am

Ludders

Ludders

Couldn't agree more. Especially on the last point.
One of the biggest supermarkets here is opening 1 hour earlier now, just for pensioners and disabled. So at least the selfish morons won't be able to deprive the more needy of every last toilet roll or teabag or whatever.

21Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 7:35 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Ludders wrote:Couldn't agree more. Especially on the last point.
One of the biggest supermarkets here is opening 1 hour earlier now, just for pensioners and disabled. So at least the selfish morons won't be able to deprive the more needy of every last toilet roll or teabag or whatever.
The problem is all the panic-buying morons are all turning up first thing in the morning to clear the shelves too! There's queues around the block before the doors are even opened!

It's the first time I've ever seen whole broods of chav morons out of bed before mid-day!

All fucking smashing their trolleys competitively at each other in the isles like some bastardised hybrid of Supermarket Sweep and Demolition Derby....

Utter fucking imbeciles.

I'd like to stand at the exit doors and cough over each and every one of the stupid cunts as they leave with trolleys stacked high with bog roll.

Last edited by Rob Filth on 16th March 2020, 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

22Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 7:45 am

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Rob Filth wrote:
Ludders wrote:What get's me (for instance), is that we would normally buy a pack of 30, and they'd last for ages, so we haven't been in need of any for a while anyway.
Ludders, these people are filling entire trolleys with umpteen multipacks of bog roll, not just buying one single large multipack.

They're stockpiling for about 6 months to a year most of them, fuck only knows how they're going to behave when the Brexit transition period ends and they find out that EU tariffs will be applied to around 40% of goods making them much more expensive.

Utter fucking stupid and selfish morons.
I’m also completely baffled at why Toilet Paper is taking priority over literally everything else. Rather than prioritising medication as a means of lessening the blow of the virus on the elderly or others who find themselves vulnerable, food supplies etc, everyone is instead more enamoured with wiping and preserving the innards of their arses and selfishly denying such attributes to so many others in the process (they’ll also be bombarding the shops based on what I’ve seen, thus making it difficult for those who genuinely want to help those suffering from the virus). It’s completely ridiculous, and showcases how laughable affairs are in the UK now.

Then again, I was already well stocked up on toilet paper anyway and certainly have enough to last for a while, so I suppose it’d generally be the least of my concerns.

I might pick up a copy of The Sun newspaper and use that if the worst comes to pass. It’ll at least give it a less deceptive exterior. LOL

23Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 8:01 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

What makes me so mad about all of this is that last Wednesday as I casually dropped into my local Sainsburys to pick up a basket of shopping, it was literally packed with these aggressive morons swinging their trolleys round piling anything and everything they could within reach irrespective of need inside them.

Anti-bacterial soap run out? They'd then make for washing up liquid and throw crates of that in the trolley instead. Bog roll run out? They'd then throw multipacks of kitchen roll in the trolley instead. Or ANYTHING made of paper.

Because of the subsequent severe shortages they were then aggressively abusing the staff for "lack of stock" and not being prepared for a bunch of blind panic-stricken selfish cunts acting like complete spastics.

It makes me so cross because these are EXACTLY the same kind of people who scoff when told that the reason why Labour got such a hammering last General Election was purely down to the influence of the media and the relentless character assassination of Jeremy Corbyn and who'd assure you that the media didn't influence them to any degree one way or the other and that such evaluations undermine the independent thought processes and intelligence of the electorate .

Now they're acting like chickens without heads purely because of the relentless fear mongering of the media.

When are people going to pull their heads from their arses and wake up to think independently, instead of like some stupid brainless herd instinct bunch of fucking hive mind imbeciles impressed upon by media oligarchs?

One good thing about all of this is when I get on a packed tube and start coughing I'm guaranteed an automatic seat!

Fucking twats.

24Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 8:28 am

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Rob Filth wrote:What makes me so mad about all of this is that last Wednesday as I casually dropped into my local Sainsburys to pick up a basket of shopping, it was literally packed with these aggressive morons swinging their trolleys round piling anything and everything they could within reach irrespective of need inside them.

Anti-bacterial soap run out? They'd then make for washing up liquid and throw crates of that in the trolley instead. Bog roll run out? They'd then throw multipacks of kitchen roll in the trolley instead. Or ANYTHING made of paper.

Because of the subsequent severe shortages they were then aggressively abusing the staff for "lack of stock" and not being prepared for a bunch of blind panic-stricken selfish cunts acting like complete spastics.

It makes me so cross because these are EXACTLY the same kind of people who scoff when told that the reason why Labour got such a hammering last General Election was purely down to the influence of the media and the relentless character assassination of Jeremy Corbyn and who'd assure you that the media didn't influence them to any degree one way or the other and that such evaluations undermine the independent thought processes and intelligence of the electorate .

Now they're acting like chickens without heads purely because of the relentless fear mongering of the media.

When are people going to pull their heads from their arses and wake up to think independently, instead of like some stupid brainless herd instinct bunch of fucking hive mind imbeciles impressed upon by media oligarchs?

One good thing about all of this is when I get on a packed tube and start coughing I'm guaranteed an automatic seat!

Fucking twats.
So many people are unrelentingly selfish. A friend of mine was on a bus a few days ago and saw an elderly man who had to take 5 minutes to walk 100m to the bus. He seemed completely vulnerable and was clearly carrying carrier bags intended for shopping, and had no access to any form of hand sanitiser. Just a handful of tissues. I dread to imagine how someone like him would manage to get by in a shopping environment when these selfish bastards deprive genuinely vulnerable people of any kind of assistance.

They are indeed the most media reactionary types, Rob, and I doubt they’ll calm down anytime soon. I find it amusing how one of the government officials referred to the population having to embrace “altruism” in light of the virus as opposed to the government actually being arsed to take any action- most people here are just selfish, greedy and lacking in any empathy whatsoever, as evidenced by this bollocks.

25Has everyone got enough toilet paper? Empty Re: Has everyone got enough toilet paper? 16th March 2020, 8:32 am

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Has everyone got enough toilet paper? C6cbb910
Sums it up fairly well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum