You are not connected. Please login or register

LGBT migrant of color persecuted by mob of straight white males

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#BeKind

#BeKind

A man described as “Britain’s most prolific rapist” will never be safe to be released, a court has heard, as he was jailed for a minimum of 30 years after being found guilty of raping or sexually assaulting 48 young men in Manchester.

LGBT migrant of color persecuted by mob of straight white males 200106084445-reynhard-sinaga-medium-169

Reynhard Sinaga, 36, a mature student from Indonesia, is thought by police to have abused at least 195 men over two-and-a-half years after luring them to his flat under the guise of being a “good samaritan”, drugging his victims and then attacking them after they passed out. Ian Rushton, the north-west deputy chief crown prosecutor, called Sinaga the “most prolific rapist in British legal history”. He was proved to have committed 159 offences, including 136 rapes, which he filmed on two mobile phones. Police have yet to identify at least 70 of his victims.

WHAT KIND OF FUCKIGN RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC COUNTRY IS THIS WHEN A MOB OF 200 STRAIGHT WHITE MALES CAN HAVE A MEMBER OF THREE PERSECUTED MINORITIES THROWEN IN PRISON ON THERE TESTIMENY ALONE??? WHY SHOULD WE JUST AUTOMATTICLY LISTEN AND BELIEVE THEM??? I MEAN WHATEVER HAPPENED TO JEW PROCESS???? EVEN IF HE DID DO IT ITS ETHNOCENTRIC TO HOLD HIM TO TEH SAME STANDARDS AS US!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

#RacistBritain #FascistBritain #IStandWithReynhard #SolidarityWithReynhard #KillAllWhiteMen

https://doctorwhofeministfront.tumblr.com

iank

iank

Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

burrunjor

burrunjor

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Can't believe I missed this.

PS this ghastly post is not much of an exaggeration when you read Claudia Boleyn's ridiculous posts about Shamima Begum being a victim of racism. LOL LOL LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum