You are not connected. Please login or register

COMING SOON FROM BIG FINISH PRODUCTIONS!!!!!

+5
burrunjor
REDACTED
Bernard Marx
iank
Dick Briggs
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dick Briggs

Dick Briggs

The Jackie Tyler Adventures: Volume #7

Jackie is on her way to Poundstretcher when, all of a sudden, the Silitheen return to Earth, hell bent on revenge and in cahoots with the Sea Devils! Featuring a special guest appearance by Christopher Eccleston's Ninth Doctor*, this action-packed adventure truly has it all! Will Jackie be able to fend off the alien invasion before Primark closes? Only £45.99 from Big Finish Productions!

*not actually played by Eccleston, who told us to get fucked

The Accountant of Peladon

Peladon has been fiddling his taxes again, and the greatest accountant in the universe has been called upon to balance the books. Will the king emerge triumphant from his battle with Galactic Revenue? Only £29.99 to find out. Only.

The Matt Fitton Slot Machine Adventures: Volume #372

The *rolls dice* Fifth Doctor, accompanied by *rolls dice* Rhys from Torchwood and Dodo Chaplet face off against *rolls dice* the Kandyman and the Sensorites *rolls again* onboard Nerva. How exactly does River Song fit into all of this? Only £59.99 to find out, with a cheaper deal available for subscribers! How much cheaper? Subscribe to find out! Only £899.99 per month! It's a STEAL!

The Second Doctor* New Adventures

The Second Doctor (Dan James Frank) and Victoria (Claudia Boleyn) return to Gallifrey for the fight of their lives: an epic struggle against Rassilon-supporting bigots for the right of regenderated Time Lords to have their preferred pronouns respected. This story takes place between Tomb of the Cybermen and The Abominable Snowmen, and is indisputably 100% canon.

Big Finish. We love stories. And your wallet. But not half as much as I love hearing the sound of my own voice.

https://www.bigfinish.com/

iank

iank

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Dick Briggs wrote:The Jackie Tyler Adventures: Volume #7

Jackie is on her way to Poundstretcher when, all of a sudden, the Silitheen return to Earth, hell bent on revenge and in cahoots with the Sea Devils! Featuring a special guest appearance by Christopher Eccleston's Ninth Doctor*, this action-packed adventure truly has it all! Will Jackie be able to fend off the alien invasion before Primark closes? Only £45.99 from Big Finish Productions!

Peladon has been fiddling his taxes again, and the greatest accountant in the universe has been called upon to balance the books. Will the king emerge triumphant from his battle with Galactic Revenue? Only £29.99 to find out. Only.

The *rolls dice* Fifth Doctor, accompanied by *rolls dice* Rhys from Torchwood and Dodo Chaplet face off against *rolls dice* the Kandyman and the Sensorites *rolls again* onboard Nerva. How exactly does River Song fit into all of this? Only £59.99 to find out, with a cheaper deal available for subscribers! How much cheaper? Subscribe to find out! Only £899.99 per month! It's a STEAL!

The Second Doctor (Dan James Frank) and Victoria (Claudia Boleyn) return to Gallifrey for the fight of their lives: an epic struggle against Rassilon-supporting bigots for the right of regenderated Time Lords to have their preferred pronouns respected. This story takes place between Tomb of the Cybermen and The Abominable Snowmen, and is indisputably 100% canon.

Big Finish. We love stories. And your wallet. But not half as much as I love hearing the sound of my own voice.
This has made my day! Fucking brilliant! LOL LOL LOL

REDACTED

This is hands down the best parody account on here. LOL LOL

burrunjor

burrunjor

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Oh and

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

and

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

So fucking spot on. This is as good as BeKind's best posts like the Hartnell, Beavers drawing.

Please post more often. (Also send this to Nicholas Briggs.)

Boofer

Boofer

11/10.

Ludders

Ludders

LOL Very good.

Similarly, who can remember War Arrow? Wink

https://englishmanintx.blogspot.com/2013/02/zygon-go-home.html

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Dick Briggs wrote:The Jackie Tyler Adventures: Volume #7

When are you gonna finally get round to following up Dalek Empire III's cliffhanger, ya cunt?

Boofer

Boofer

Ronnie wrote: LOL  Very good.

Similarly,  who can remember War Arrow? Wink

https://englishmanintx.blogspot.com/2013/02/zygon-go-home.html

I think Lawrence hates me, but I don't hate him.

I guess he's moved into decent-level satire after writing his Mexican-based stuff.

A fine effort. 9/10

Ludders

Ludders

He probably doesn't actually hate you.
Besides which, I think you're not hugely dissimilar in your political views, from what I can discern.

Zarius

Zarius

Dick Briggs wrote:This story takes place between Tomb of the Cybermen and The Abominable Snowmen, and is indisputably 100% canon..

LOL

This part got me, as I swear this could totally fit into season 6B

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum