iank
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1PJW New Video Empty PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 9:44 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Felt ill watching this one. He highlights a new sexual fetish where couples repeatedly get pregnant and then have multiple abortions.

2PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 9:48 am

iank

iank

What?

What?

What? PJW New Video 132515304

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 11:47 am

Ludders

Ludders

Who is this PJW bloke, and why should I care what he says?

4PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 11:55 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

You don't have to care what he says, though. I'm not sure why you think you do.

5PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 1:16 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Just a rhetorical question.

6PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 3:10 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Ronnie wrote:Who is this PJW bloke, and why should I care what he says?

He is an Infowars conspiracy theorist and should be ignored. IMO.

7PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 3:38 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Rumours about this so-called fetish have been around for years now. I remember hearing something similar in a psychology seminar about paraphilias back in the late 90s.

The amount of people engaging in this behaviour is likely very small.  It has probably (covertly) existed since before the age of the internet, probably since on-tap abortion became available.

I don't think this a 'new' sign of social degeneracy, only that we live in a world where it's easier to put that shit online, anonymously.

Plus, PJW, lol.

How can you watch that cunt's soppy mouth spew out his shitty indignation and hammy sarcasm.

Jesus, I think I'd be more comfortable watching the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs' videos than put up with PJW's fat bottom lip wobble about while he indulges his delusions of being a 'countercultural conservative rock star' .

8PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 4:17 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Rawkuss wrote:
Ronnie wrote:Who is this PJW bloke, and why should I care what he says?

He is an Infowars conspiracy theorist and should be ignored. IMO.

He's with Summit News now.

9PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 4:20 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Colour me shocked!

10PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 4:22 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

I’d never heard of him prior to seeing this thread, and I doubt I’ll watch any of his stuff anytime soon based on how you guys describe him.

11PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 4:23 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I wouldn't listen to anything these Coca-Cola drinkers say. Make your own mind up.

12PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 4:31 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I wouldn't listen to anything these Coca-Cola drinkers say. Make your own mind up.
I’ll watch the video above and give my thoughts afterwards.

13PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 4:49 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I wouldn't listen to anything these Coca-Cola drinkers say.

Better than drinking your diet pussy. LOL

14PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 4:52 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:I wouldn't listen to anything these Coca-Cola drinkers say.

Better than drinking your diet pussy. LOL

You've got it wrong. Coke is the one for pussies. Their ads are so fucking cringy as well.

If Coke was so cool then why didn't Marty McFly ask for one in the BTTF trilogy?

15PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 4:55 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:

Fuck me! Those OAP's sound like ones who escaped from End of Time.

If Coke was so cool then why didn't Marty McFly ask for one in the BTTF trilogy?

Probably because he's too.......... Chicken!!

16PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 5:03 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

I’m sorry, but I’m completely with Boofer on this. This guy’s a reactionary fool. So he feels obliged to condemn media consumption and ‘progaganda’ for the issues he addresses, without having any self awareness- the guy’s content is propagandist in every sense, and often used obnoxious editing in order to create a very specific tone or message that elicits the same passive response aimed for by most pieces of propaganda, so by design, he is also encouraging passive media consumption. Also, I find it immensely amusing that this guy quotes Slavoj Zizek in order to enhance his point about how media consumption dulls one’s existence, in spite of the fact that one of Zizek’s main influences is Karl fucking Marx- this coming from a devout conservative. What a moron.

Not to mention that, as Boofer says, this behaviour probably isn’t inherently new and is regulated to small internet circles- I’ve never heard of such things taking place beyond the examples the video lists, which is a mere handful of forums online, without ever resorting to genuine statistics applied by Broadsheets (and whenever he applies any, they’re often conveniently abridged and quickly cut in his videos). I also find it laughably absurd to state that progressivism is causing an outburst in media consumption and passivity in one’s life, when the very purpose of capitalism is to profit from the average citizen within a consumerist society, and so is bound to stimulate passivity either way. It’s depressing, of course, but I don’t see how progressivism is causing it at all. Pseudo-progressivism is harming many media outlets, but the majority of claims made in the video are just moronic and rely primarily on rhetoric and nothing more.

Last edited by Bernard Marx on 11th September 2019, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

17PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 5:07 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Bernard Marx wrote:I’m sorry, but I’m completely with Boofer on this. This guy’s a reactionary fool. So he feels obliged to condemn media consumption and ‘progaganda’ for the issues he addresses, without having any self awareness- the guy’s content is propagandist in every sense, and often used obnoxious editing in order to create a very specific tone or message that elicits the same passive response aimed for by most pieces of propaganda, so by design, he is also encouraging passive media consumption. Also, I find it immensely amusing that this guy quotes Slavoj Zizek in order to enhance his point about how media consumption dulls one’s existence, in spite of the fact that one of Zizek’s main influences is Karl fucking Marx- this coming from a devout conservative. What a moron.

Not to mention that, as Boofer says, this behaviour probably isn’t inherently new and is regulated to small internet circles- I’ve never heard of such things taking place beyond the examples the video lists, which is a mere handful of forums online, without ever resorting to genuine statistics applied by Broadsheets (and whenever he applies any, they’re often conveniently abridged and quickly cut in his videos). I also find it laughably absurd to state that progressivism is causing an outburst in media consumption and passivity in one’s life, when the very purpose of capitalism is to profit from the average citizen within a consumerist society, and so is bound to stimulate passivity either way. It’s depressing, of course, but I don’t see how progressivism is causing it at all. Pseudo-progressivism is harming many media outlets, but the claims made in the video are just moronic and rely primarily on rhetoric and nothing more.

You sound like you drink Fanta.

18PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 5:09 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I wouldn't call obviously political, out of the way videos, propaganda in the meaningful sense. His videos are more 'preaching to the choir' ...

Most people's idea of propaganda is the kind that is forced on you through common news and entertainment.

19PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 5:13 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:I wouldn't call obviously political, out of the way videos, propaganda in the meaningful sense. His videos are more 'preaching to the choir' ...

Most people's idea of propaganda is the kind that is forced on you through common news and entertainment.
That’s true enough. It’s not coerced at all audiences. More specifically, it’s constructed akin to a propaganda piece, even if it mainly adheres to the ‘choir’, hence why his claims come across as hypocritical.

I hope I haven’t made several enemies on this forum due to my response either way. LOL
You guys can correct me if I’ve mistaken something or other.

20PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 5:25 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Thanks Rawkuss.
So I googled this guy and yes he seems to be a bit of a politically motivated paroniac who rages against a minority of tits, whilst brandishing a fair amount of straw.

21PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 5:35 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Bernard Marx wrote:

I hope I haven’t made several enemies on this forum due to my response either way. LOL

We regret to inform you that your friendship with Maxil has expired. If you would like to renew your friendship with this member please send five risqué pictures of Bonnie Langford to their inbox.

22PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 5:40 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ronnie wrote:brandishing a fair amount of straw.

Well I hope they're not plastic.

Ba dum..... tss?

23PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 7:16 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Ronnie wrote:Thanks Rawkuss.
So I googled this guy and yes he seems to be a bit of a politically motivated paroniac who rages against a minority of tits, whilst brandishing a fair amount of straw.
Yeah, that’s really all he is. I think I might have overreacted a little to what he was saying, given the specificity of his audience and the unsubtle nature of the video itself.

To be honest, I’m almost certainly not as politically astute as others here, so I suspect I’ve misinterpreted a few things anyway.

24PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 7:27 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Paul_Joseph_Watson

In case you don't now, Infowars is run by Alex Jones who reckoned the government are turning frogs gay and

Alex Jones sent Sandy Hook victims files with child sexual abuse images, say lawyer

Far-right conspiracy theorist denied the allegations and accused one of the lawyers of framing him

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/17/claim-alex-jones-child-sex-abuse-images-sandy-hook-victims

I don't usually go for guilt by association, but...

You decide.

25PJW New Video Empty Re: PJW New Video 11th September 2019, 7:28 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

This guy dismantles one of PJW's vids on pop culture

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum