You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shockingly 1980s Doctor Who Video Games

+3
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe
Zarius
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Shockingly 1980s Doctor Who Video Games Empty The Shockingly 1980s Doctor Who Video Games 8th November 2019, 3:20 pm

Zarius

Zarius

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

I just want a good Who game, is it too much to ask at this point? The closest thing that we had was The Adventure Games but even they had their fair share of problems (like Matt Smith sounding like he wanted to quietly murder anyone that he sees). Hell, the best Who game isn't even fully Doctor Who, and that's LEGO Dimensions (side note, the 12th Doctor's characterisation is miles better than either his Series 8 or 9 personality combined).

Just give me a atmospheric game like Alien: Isolation, but with vivid, wacky and imaginative locations, interesting puzzles and great storytelling. That's it, that's all they need to do, but can't for whatever reason.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

The best Doctor Who game was surely this one.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Haven't all Doctor Who video games been shocking? I only remember a few older flash games that were pretty fun when I didn't have anything else to do.

Thing is, it should work really well in theory because of how open-ended the series is.

I did always think the series would make for good 'Lego' games - so long as they kept the NuWho and Classic series separate like they did with Star Wars originally. Probably neccessary considering the size of the series.

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Daleks Attack is awesome.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Genkimonk wrote:Daleks Attack is awesome.

That playthrough's definitely a more entertaining watch than The Magician's Apprentice/The Witch's Familiar, anyday.

iank

iank

That's not exactly a high bar.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Top Trumps: Doctor Who for the PS2 is still the worst one. Why the fuck would they even make a game like that? Wouldn't it be better just to go into the shop and buy actual cards instead? I remember thinking at the time what a complete waste of money it looked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum