Stevewoodley86
DogStar2000
Richayard
Plain Old Dave
Mr Seta
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 28]

126Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 16th September 2018, 8:00 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ghost Light and the televised version of The Curse of Fenric. Made for quite a cool and rather spooky Saturday night!

127Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 16th September 2018, 9:50 pm

iank

iank

Nice!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

128Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 20th September 2018, 8:11 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Settled down today and watched The Happiness Patrol. It's one of the most imaginative and atmospheric stories of the classic era and I'm glad fans are starting to appreciate it more.

129Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 21st September 2018, 12:35 am

tardis

tardis

I have never understood the hate “Happiness Patrol” gets. It have always been one of my favourites to constantly revisit.

130Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 21st September 2018, 1:59 am

iank

iank

Yes I always enjoy it too. Classic Sylv.

131Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 21st September 2018, 11:12 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Just finished the Highlanders on my rewatch. (Just finished all of the Hartnell era and I'm really going to miss him.)

The Highlanders is a story I've only seen once, before now and I don't know why? Really gritty, dark and interesting story about a subject we don't often see covered suprisingly. Its funny to think that a whole other series, Outlander could essentially grow out of this one story. Proof of what an excellent series the original was.

132Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 27th September 2018, 7:45 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Warriors of the Deep.

Never had a huge problem with this one. I can see why fans dislike it but I've always rather enjoyed it myself.

133Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 19th October 2018, 4:46 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

City of Death:

It's an absolute classic and if anyone says otherwise I'm going to come round their house and whack them repeatedly over the head with a briefcase full of Target novels.

134Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 19th October 2018, 5:17 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil wrote:City of Death:

It's an absolute classic and if anyone says otherwise I'm going to come round their house and whack them repeatedly over the head with a briefcase full of Target novels.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yeah it is. Sheer joy from start to finish.

I always loved this line.

"I don't think he is as stupid as he seems."

"My dear nobody could be as stupid as he seems."

135Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 19th October 2018, 10:29 pm

iank

iank

I miss Doctor Who. You'd think someone would have brought it back by now.

136Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 20th October 2018, 11:41 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:Oy, leave off Web Planet. It's criminally underrated in my book.

I admit that I was wrong. I watched it recently and I actually found it to be quite well made although I still think it's a little bit too long. Honestly, I'm glad it still exists just because it is so weird and unique. I also watched The Space Museum which wasn't as boring as people make it out to be.

The Space Museum: 7/10
The Web Planet: 7.5/10

137Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 20th October 2018, 2:48 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Claws of Axos.

Psychedelic goodness. Decent plot. Just a shame that the plodding spaghetti Axons look so dated.

138Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 22nd October 2018, 6:14 am

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

Sixth Doctor, from Twin Dillemma to b-
It's a shame his recent Big Finish stuff is so dire, it would have been nice to return to some audios with Colin and Nicola. But no, it's random-audio-companion #34 and stories that are just pure wibble from beginning to end.

139Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 23rd October 2018, 2:27 am

63-89

63-89

-Invasion of the Dinosaurs
-The Sea Devils
-The Green Death

I seem to have had a hankering for preachy Pertwee bore-a-thons recently. Might even attempt Colony in Space or The Mutants now . . .

140Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 5th November 2018, 1:29 am

iank

iank

Ambassadors of Death. Awesome.

141Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 8th November 2018, 11:38 pm

iank

iank

Attack of the Cybermen. Fucking love it.

142Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 9th November 2018, 8:48 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The Power of the Daleks animation. Sublime stuff.

143Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 13th November 2018, 9:40 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Survival. Absolutely enthralling from start to finish. Dominic Glynn's incredibly cool and eerie score and the beautifully realized alien landscape are just two of the many, many highlights from this cracker.

Just listen to this:

144Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 14th November 2018, 8:23 am

Kaijuko

Kaijuko

'The Daleks' Master Plan' recons - wonderful stuff - bleak, funny, exciting - everything NuWho isn't.

145Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 2nd December 2018, 8:54 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:Attack of the Cybermen. Fucking love it.

So do I. It's not as good as Resurrection, though.

146Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 2nd December 2018, 9:11 pm

iank

iank

I think Resurrection's crap personally.

147Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 4th December 2018, 9:11 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Kinda.

The best story I've seen in quite some time. Doesn't seem to get much love around here for some reason.

148Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 4th December 2018, 11:14 pm

iank

iank

I'm not a fan of that either tbh. LOL

149Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 15th December 2018, 1:48 pm

Bill

Recently watched Nightmare of Eden. Made me think users of vraxoin are Whittaker Who fans. Total apathy, an inability to care about anything, mindless grinning, accepting any old shit, no desire to improve and anger when more doesn’t arrive. Perhaps Tryst had a compartment for them on his CET machine.

150Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? 24th January 2019, 8:15 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The Underwater Menace.

A delightfully absurd adventure that never fails to entertain. Jospeth Furst's performance as Zaroff is just iconic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum