UncleDeadly
Pepsi Maxil
Roger K. Barrett
Boofer
ClockworkOcean
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 10th July 2019, 9:13 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

LOL

27We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 10th July 2019, 9:16 pm

REDACTED

Boofer wrote: Take him for what he is - a sweaty mass of failing indignation and outrage with so little real power left in his life that he lives off the fumes of what he 'achieved' 4 decades ago.

Glory Days, well they'll pass you by, Glory Days, in the wink of a young girls eye.

Glory Days...

28We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 10th July 2019, 9:21 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

He's threatened other iterations of this forum and numerous individuals without ever taking them to court.

When has he threatened this forum before?

29We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 10th July 2019, 9:21 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

"This is an SOS distress call from the mining ship Red Dwarf"

"The most interesting event that happened recently was that Maxil received a legal threat from Ian Levine, although really it was just a prank. That gives you some idea of how truly exciting some days can be around here."

LOL LOL LOL

30We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 10th July 2019, 9:26 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

You're a real phucker, Maxil......

31We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 10th July 2019, 9:27 pm

REDACTED

Am I the only one who can hear a loud PHUCKER!!! in the distance?

32We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 10th July 2019, 9:28 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil wrote:"This is an SOS distress call from the mining ship Red Dwarf"

"The most interesting event that happened recently was that Maxil received a legal threat from Ian Levine, although really it was just a prank. That gives you some idea of how truly exciting some days can be around here."

LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I'm just sad the Ian Levine parody account had to go as it was hysterical. Big Grin

33We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 10th July 2019, 9:49 pm

Boofer

Boofer

burrunjor wrote:
He's threatened other iterations of this forum and numerous individuals without ever taking them to court.

When has he threatened this forum before?

Long before you came along. He began doing his nut about a poster who posted him in his red lumberjack shirt, but with photoshopped dogs shitting all over it. This also coincided with someone's biography having excerpts published here (might've been Gary Barlow), which gave the public the full run down on Levine's tantrums if he didn't get his sugar fix, or the fact he was such a bad producer that they returned to the studio at night to re-record with another producer, only for Levine to go full Chernobyl when he discovered them.

34We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 11th July 2019, 3:01 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I've always said he was to Classic Who then what the SJW's are to it now.

35We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 11th July 2019, 2:37 pm

REDACTED

Tanmann wrote:I've always said he was to Classic Who then what the SJW's are to it now.

In the words of the mythological beast.

'OH PUH-LEASE, THE SJWS DIDNT CO-WRITE MASTERPIECES SUCH AS WARRIORS OF THE PHUCKING DEEP AND ATTACK OF THE CYBERMEN!'

36We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 11th July 2019, 5:24 pm

Roger K. Barrett

Roger K. Barrett

OMG my grandfather who was a cameraman for the BBC in the mid to late Sixties has copies of all six episodes of  "The Power of the Daleks" stored away in his loft! I believe £3,000 for each episode is a fair asking price.

I have included a link to the scene where Lesterson gets exterminated by the Daleks from episode six to prove that this is genuine and not a hoax. The BBC will no doubt remove it soon so please hurry and view it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

37We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 11th July 2019, 5:42 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Roger K. Barrett wrote:OMG my grandfather who was a cameraman for the BBC in the mid to late Sixties has copies of all six episodes of  "The Power of the Daleks" stored away in his loft! I believe £3,000 for each episode is a fair asking price.

I have included a link to the scene where Lesterson gets exterminated by the Daleks from episode six to prove that this is genuine and not a hoax. The BBC will no doubt remove it soon so please hurry and view it.

Bastard you tricked us again!

We need to pack it in! - Page 2 BlandMistyIridescentshark-small

38We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 11th July 2019, 5:47 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

He's never gonna give this up.

39We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 11th July 2019, 5:51 pm

REDACTED

Tanmann wrote:He's never gonna give this up.

He's never gonna let this down... Wink

40We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 11th July 2019, 5:53 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I essentially just copied this message for the fake email making a few edits in the process. I'm not sure if this one is genuine. It was posted on Planet Mondas.

We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Mondas10

41We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 11th July 2019, 10:00 pm

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

Oh, and I was gonna congratulate you, Maxil, on your masterful pastiche of the Ancient One's authorial voice. Turns out you're just a big cheat!

42We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 11th July 2019, 10:02 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

We are talking jape of the decade....

We are talking April, May, June, July and August Fool.....

43We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 13th July 2019, 2:56 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

You aren't a real DW fan till Levine has threatened legal action against you

44We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 21st July 2019, 10:35 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Sad to see the Ian Levine thread gone. It was hilarious. Can you post the famous "TRUST" rant again Clockwork Ocean. That needs to be preserved LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Also why do people keep writing PHUCK to parody Levine? Did he ever say that?

45We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 23rd July 2019, 12:04 pm

REDACTED

burrunjor wrote:Sad to see the Ian Levine thread gone. It was hilarious. Can you post the famous "TRUST" rant again Clockwork Ocean. That needs to be preserved LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yeah, back on Planet Mondas it was his catchphrase.

46We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 23rd July 2019, 10:22 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mercury wrote:
burrunjor wrote:Sad to see the Ian Levine thread gone. It was hilarious. Can you post the famous "TRUST" rant again Clockwork Ocean. That needs to be preserved LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yeah, back on Planet Mondas it was his catchphrase.

Got any links? Levine rants always crack me up. They are far more enjoyable than DW has been since 2013.

47We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 23rd July 2019, 10:28 pm

REDACTED

48We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 30th July 2019, 2:35 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Roger K. Barrett wrote:OMG my grandfather who was a cameraman for the BBC in the mid to late Sixties has copies of all six episodes of  "The Power of the Daleks" stored away in his loft! I believe £3,000 for each episode is a fair asking price.

You are lower than a cockroach, sir.

49We need to pack it in! - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to pack it in! 2nd January 2020, 2:01 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

You should've told Levine that I'm still trying to retrieve his white gym shorts from Rani, rather unsuccessfully I might add since Rani went into hiding with his extensive collection of Finklestone tapes some years ago which the bastard still hasn't shown me yet.

As far as I know, the shorts are still intact and usable but might have the odd skid mark up the back of them from when Rani wasn't very well whilst going commando. If I can track them down, I'll throw them in the wash before returning providing Rani gives me a couple of Finklestones tapes to view beforehand.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum