Boofer
iank
#BeKind
burrunjor
Pepsi Maxil
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 20th March 2020, 1:55 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

burrunjor wrote:Sad to see she is endorsing Biden. I'm crushed. I honestly believed in Tulsi, but she's let us all down by supporting this creep. Sad

Yeah, I'm very disappointed in Tulsi and Andrew Yang. I've also lost all respect for Elizabeth Warren. If I were an American citizen, I wouldn't bother voting for Biden in a presidential election. Why should anyone be enthusiastic about replacing Trump with a candidate who's practically indistinguishable in terms of policy?

A second term for Trump is now a foregone conclusion anyway. Biden is Hillary 2.0, and appears to be adopting exactly the same strategy that handed victory to Trump in 2016... not that I think it even matters to Handsy Uncle Joe or the DNC whether they win or lose. All that truly matters to them is that the status quo of one corporate-bought candidate vs. another has been restored.

52Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 20th March 2020, 4:23 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Her endorsing Biden isn't necessarily a dealbreaker for me. She can't be the party trouble-maker all the time, she has to play the game of politics somewhat.

And even if she sincerely does endorse him, I think her good policies still outweigh that. There's never going to be a candidate we 100% agree with. So if it's even 51%, that's usually good enough to get behind.

53Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 21st March 2020, 1:09 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Also, I heard through the grapevine that Bernie Sanders did the dirty on her and snubbed her, and she's not forgiving the betrayal easily. Perhaps in that light it might make sense she'd endorse Bernie's most ruthless enemy in the party in a kind of revenge.

And I can't say I entirely blame her.

55Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 21st March 2020, 10:09 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Thanks for that Tanman. TBH I had suspected this from the start. Bernie was a total arsehole throughout all of this.

His treatment of Tulsi was shameful. She had risked her career and gone out of her way to endorse him in the 2016 election. He in return has never even mentioned her. Even when she was struggling to get publicity. Worse he outright insulted her by saying "there are two people in this race."

Whilst I agreed with a lot of Bernie's policies, and would have obviously voted for him above Biden, and Trump, I don't get this stupid cult of personality that begun around him.

FFS Tulsi also had the same left wing policies, and was younger, and didn't indulge in identity politics crap. "WHITE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE POOR."

Tulsi had support from both the right and the left. Bernie had support from Claudia Boleyn's who as we have seen from Jodie's unparalleled success are a minority.

Having said that though I still think it was wrong to endorse Biden. In fact it's potentially career suicide. She could have stuck it to Bernie just by not endorsing him.

Call me cynical, but I think this might also be so she can get in with them in the 2024 elections and have a better shot then.

Like you said it won't be enough to make me completely turn against her, but it is still a blow.

56Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 9th April 2020, 10:45 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

I can't believe that after all that, Biden is the candidate. It's fucking insantiy.

Why won't anything ever change?

Trump is going to fucking mince Biden. As much as I dislike Trump if there is one area that he is very sharp, it's taking people down. He minced Hillary with the "you'd be in jail." (Still annoyed he hasn't made good on that promise.)

That's why they should have gone for Tulsi. What would Trump have been able to say to Tulsi? Added to that she is very good at confrontations too, as seen with the way she ended Kamala Harris' career in 2 minutes LOL.

Biden meanwhile a doddering old fool, with an apalling track record in every respect is going to be easy meat for the Donald.

Having said that though I don't care. There really is no difference between them now. Both against universal healthcare, both easily manipulated by the war hawks around them, both creepers.

At least the 2016 election was exciting because Hillary was such a psychotic war hawk, and in with the crooked mainstream media to such an extent, her loss was symbolic of people turning against the establishment.

Now however it doesn't make a difference. It's going be very boring, though at least we might get some amusing Biden losing his mind moments.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum