You are not connected. Please login or register

Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 Empty Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:50 am

I hope she wins. She is quite left wing on the right issues and she is 100 percent against foreign intervention and regime change. Added to that the lunatic mainstream media are now pushing a conspiracy theory that Putin wants her to win to undermine America, whilst both the alt right and the SJW cunts hate her.

Trump has blown the last bit of credibility he ever had with his actions in Venezula. He has finally joined George W Bush and Obama and Bill Clinton as being fascist war criminal, invading other countries and undermining democracy on a global scale.

Its sad as whilst Trump was always a right wing cunt it did seem for a while like he might buck the trend and not start an illegal invasion of another country, but he proved to be a spineless shit who gave into the war hawks around him.

To be fair we don't know if Tulsi will break her promises as well, but still for now she is campaigning on non intervention so I hope she kicks Trumps ass in 2020.

Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 2Q==

Also anybody else think she looks a bit like Xena? Xena for President!

View user profile

2Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 Empty Re: Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:43 pm

Commander Maxil

Commander Maxil
Dick Tater
She has a nice nose. I always like it when light reflects off the bridge of it.

Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 Tulsi_10

3Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 Empty Re: Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:54 pm

@Commander Maxil wrote:She has a nice nose. I always like it when light reflects off the bridge of it.

Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 Tulsi_10

A strange observation LOL

In all seriousness she seems to get it right on the most important issues. She supports bringing universal healthcare into America. Even though its an American issue, I do worry about the NHS being undermined in the UK (even more so now that left wing politics have been turned into a joke by whiny little posers.)

America holding out with a privatised health service combined with left wing politics being undermined is a toxic combination.

She is also a staunch critic of Islam and Saudi Arabia. I LOVED her tweet about Trump. "Being Saudi Arabia's bitch is not America first." Her criticism of Islam however is more measured and reasonable than Trump.

Also again the fact the she is anti regime change, anti interventionist and someone the mainstream media hates are all further reasons to support her.

Whilst its true that Trump was all of those things only to turn his back on them in regards to Venezula, I get the impression that Trump is a weak man who is easily bullied. Far from all this he is an Alpha male bullshit, I think he wants to be liked.

Now fair enough the disgusting mainstream media have put so much pressure on him, greater than any previous President, but still he should have had the courage of his convictions.

Tulsi I feel isn't concerned about being liked as much. Not saying she wouldn't make mistakes and for all I know she would just be another sell out, but still I would have more faith in her.

The only area she was a bit iffy on was LGBT rights. She has an appalling track record there pre 2012. However now she supports gay marriage and equal rights for all. You could argue she just did that to get popular, but personally I can't see her if she was elected, stripping LGBT people of their rights, banning gay marriage etc. I mean Trump was pretty much the same in terms of being against gay marriage years ago, but then changing his stance when he got older.

She needs to win IMO. If fucking Killary tries to run again in 2020 and gets the nomination instead of Tulsi it'll be tragic. Hilarious, but tragic.

View user profile

4Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 Empty Re: Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:53 am

ClockworkOcean

ClockworkOcean
Dick Tater
I'd vote for anyone who could trigger such a colossal mainstream media hissy fit in the space of three days. LOL

I still reckon Bernie Sanders would be the safest bet if were to run again, but Tulsi Gabbard and Richard Ojeda both have the potential to secure the liberal vote and win back at least some of the working class Trump voters. Elizabeth Warren blew her chances in the Rust Belt by selling out to the Clinton campaign in 2016. It would be wise for the lefties to focus their efforts on one candidate and drop out at a reasonably early stage to avoid splitting the vote.

5Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 Empty Re: Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:19 pm

Hilarry Clinton is the ONLY one I would even CONSIDER voting for!!!! Ignore what russia says it's STILL HER TURN!!!! How could u vote for Tulsi when she is obiosuly a fucking homophobic, transphobic uncle tom russian agent!???

#ImWithHer #FuckTulsi #FuckBernie #FuckBernieBros

6Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 Empty Re: Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:57 pm

#BeKind wrote:Hilarry Clinton is the ONLY one I would even CONSIDER voting for!!!! Ignore what russia says it's STILL HER TURN!!!! How could u vote for Tulsi when she is obiosuly a fucking homophobic, transphobic uncle tom russian agent!???

#ImWithHer #FuckTulsi #FuckBernie #FuckBernieBros

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You don't disappoint as per usual.

It is sad though that there are so many people who actually think that.

I want Tulsi to win because she is potentially the best candidate there has been since World War 2. The fact that she is a woman doesn't matter one way or the other and it shouldn't for any non bigoted person.

Still going by all their logic, where are all the idiotic feminist like Caitlin Moran, and uber cucks like Joss Whedon who were rallying behind Hillary, just because she has a vagina?

Why aren't they saying the same thing about Tulsi now?

Not that I'd want them to mind you as that would help to sink Tulsi LOL, but it just further shows what hypocrites they are.

Also I would have thought women would rather Tulsi represent them as the first woman President of the United States.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Which of those two do you think is a better role model to young women?

View user profile

7Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 Empty Re: Tulsi Gabbard for President 2020 on Wed May 22, 2019 9:43 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum