Arthur Stengos
Jonzu77
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 42]

551Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 31st December 2018, 5:18 am

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

I am satisfied on the evidence that there is a concerted coordinated effort to destroy the anglosphere, its culture and its society.
Originally I thought the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan (which is absolutely real and behind all the EU bullshit) being cited by nazis and nativists was a bridge too far.
But now again on the evidence I accept that the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan to create a mixed race serf class "as in Ancient Egypt" is what it's all about. Hence the blackwashing of white characters, the mixed race couples in ALL advertising, and hence Doctor Woke.
Chibnall is a so-so hack, not anyone's first choice. But like all professional hacks he will do what he is paid to do. That's the real reason he was given Who. He has the necessary lack of self respect and desire for power to carry out the orders of the upper level of the BBC. It has emerged here and there how many edicts have come down from them- the Missy-as-Rani one for example. These snippets indicate that there is a concerted plan. It is in line with the Merkelist population replacement policy on the continent, with the open borders traitors in the USA, and the similar movements elsewhere.

Media has to play a large role in all of this because media has been developed as the primary mechanism for engineering consent for the last 300 years. Its power sharpened during the worldwide chaos in the 20th century, and it's only been very recently that the general consumer population has remotely woken up to the structure and all-encompassing lies of the lapdog media.

Ditto the structural evil of the political-media class as a whole.

But it is not accidental or incompetent decision making it is the fulfillment of a plan to replace populations in the anglosphere countries, remove manufacturing, destroy the traditional family structures and destroy natural healthy biases in native populations.

Doctor Woke is a prime example of all of this.

It's actually spectacularly sinister. THEY LIVE basically. But with a particular focus on the native populations of the anglosphere.

What I am happy about is that a significant majority of those who despise the female spinoff of Doctor Who are alive to the more nuanced attacks against them, not just the general "muh SJW" stuff but the more subtle and antagonistic messages and memes this dogshit bag of a show is trying to inflict on the audience.

And of course, as the man who popularised the nazi term gleichschaltung in the modern setting, we have to observe the operation of gleichschaltung or "coordination" in the BBC and its propagandists in terms of their approach to engineering and where necessary ENFORCING consent. The immediate cries of racism, sexism, other forms of bigotry and so on were prepared in advance of any production of episodes. The attempt to use stalinist tactics and nazi media tactics is the first option used by any government or corporation, and the Rotten Tomatoes scandal is an example of when this goes horribly wrong. They let it happen in this case because they believed the scale of the rebellion would be such that, once the rebels (us) self identified, we could be shamed or harassed into line.

Unfortunately for them and brilliantly for us, this is one of those occasions for which we have waited and where victory went to us. But it's only a battle, not the war.

552Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 31st December 2018, 5:24 am

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

“Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect is as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. In Murray's case, physics. In mine, show business. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues. Often, the article is so wrong it actually presents the story backward—reversing cause and effect. I call these the "wet streets cause rain" stories. Paper's full of them.

In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story, and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about Palestine than the baloney you just read. You turn the page, and forget what you know.”

― Michael Crichton

553Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 31st December 2018, 3:17 pm

Clayton Dickman

Clayton Dickman

"I really missed not having Doctor Who on Christmas Day"...said no one ever.

554Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 31st December 2018, 4:28 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

New interview with Jodie "I'm the first woman to do anything ever" Whittaker.

"I suppose playing the Doctor, because it's an alien, and because the Doctor has two hearts, it means you don't need any qualifications, you just need to go like that [gesturing outwards, with open arms] and that can be boy or girl."

"I think we knew that, but it's wonderful to be the first person in a position to really say, 'See? We can do it!'"

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a25654544/doctor-who-jodie-whittaker-casting-male-female/

555Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 31st December 2018, 10:15 pm

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

No one misses a Christmas "special" that isn't actually special, the same way no one bothers to watch a weekly show that doesn't command respect or attention.

Adios Who.

556Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 31st December 2018, 10:18 pm

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

Commander Maxil wrote:New interview with Jodie "I'm the first woman to do anything ever" Whittaker.

"I suppose playing the Doctor, because it's an alien, and because the Doctor has two hearts, it means you don't need any qualifications, you just need to go like that [gesturing outwards, with open arms] and that can be boy or girl."

"I think we knew that, but it's wonderful to be the first person in a position to really say, 'See? We can do it!'"

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a25654544/doctor-who-jodie-whittaker-casting-male-female/

It transcends the naive arrogance and cringey bombast of Colin Baker in the 80s and explores a whole new territory where lack of ability meets sheer nastiness.

Doctor Woke and the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Dunning-Kruger effect
In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

557Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 31st December 2018, 10:22 pm

iank

iank

What the fuck is the silly cunt rambling about?
No, you don't get to be a male character if you're a woman. That's called basic biology 101, dear.

Shit these people get dumber by the minute. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

558Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 31st December 2018, 10:54 pm

Zarius

Zarius

TheTimeTraveller wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:New interview with Jodie "I'm the first woman to do anything ever" Whittaker.

It transcends the naive arrogance and cringey bombast of Colin Baker in the 80s and explores a whole new territory where lack of ability meets sheer nastiness.

Doctor Woke and the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Dunning-Kruger effect
In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

Power Rangers actually had a 2005 character who's name was a play on that..."Doggy Kruger" LOL

559Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 7:08 am

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

Having read the wit and wisdom of jodie whittaker I have concluded that

1. she was a culturally illiterate unremarkable actress

2. she lucked out by befriending chris chibnall and david tennant

3. like the typical grifting medium talent she parlayed that into roles

4. she took the Doctor Who role as the latest step in her pushy obnoxious campaign to act in America

5. she doesn't know about the Doctor Who history and legacy and being a selfish narrow cow doesn't care

6. she sees Doctor Who as embarrassing and worthless and therefore a perfect blank slate platform from which to do the typical virtue signalling crap

7. she doesn't want genre fans, doesn't want recognition as a genre actress and will no doubt be FURIOUS that headlining a disastrous failure will get her no American roles at all, other than the usual femcasting right-on bones thrown to her.

Let it all burn.

560Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 9:38 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

TheTimeTraveller wrote:Having read the wit and wisdom of jodie whittaker I have concluded that

1. she was a culturally illiterate unremarkable actress

2. she lucked out by befriending chris chibnall and david tennant

3. like the typical grifting medium talent she parlayed that into roles

4. she took the Doctor Who role as the latest step in her pushy obnoxious campaign to act in America

5. she doesn't know about the Doctor Who history and legacy and being a selfish narrow cow doesn't care

6. she sees Doctor Who as embarrassing and worthless and therefore a perfect blank slate platform from which to do the typical virtue signalling crap

7. she doesn't want genre fans, doesn't want recognition as a genre actress and will no doubt be FURIOUS that headlining a disastrous failure will get her no American roles at all, other than the usual femcasting right-on bones thrown to her.

Let it all burn.

Completely 100 percent accurate assessment of this obnoxious, awful woman.

561Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 10:25 am

Greywoolfe

Greywoolfe

TheTimeTraveller wrote:I am satisfied on the evidence that there is a concerted coordinated effort to destroy the anglosphere, its culture and its society.
Originally I thought the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan (which is absolutely real and behind all the EU bullshit) being cited by nazis and nativists was a bridge too far.
But now again on the evidence I accept that the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan to create a mixed race serf class "as in Ancient Egypt" is what it's all about. Hence the blackwashing of white characters, the mixed race couples in ALL advertising, and hence Doctor Woke.
Chibnall is a so-so hack, not anyone's first choice. But like all professional hacks he will do what he is paid to do. That's the real reason he was given Who. He has the necessary lack of self respect and desire for power to carry out the orders of the upper level of the BBC. It has emerged here and there how many edicts have come down from them- the Missy-as-Rani one for example. These snippets indicate that there is a concerted plan. It is in line with the Merkelist population replacement policy on the continent, with the open borders traitors in the USA, and the similar movements elsewhere.

Media has to play a large role in all of this because media has been developed as the primary mechanism for engineering consent for the last 300 years. Its power sharpened during the worldwide chaos in the 20th century, and it's only been very recently that the general consumer population has remotely woken up to the structure and all-encompassing lies of the lapdog media.

Ditto the structural evil of the political-media class as a whole.

But it is not accidental or incompetent decision making it is the fulfillment of a plan to replace populations in the anglosphere countries, remove manufacturing, destroy the traditional family structures and destroy natural healthy biases in native populations.

Doctor Woke is a prime example of all of this.

It's actually spectacularly sinister. THEY LIVE basically. But with a particular focus on the native populations of the anglosphere.

What I am happy about is that a significant majority of those who despise the female spinoff of Doctor Who are alive to the more nuanced attacks against them, not just the general "muh SJW" stuff but the more subtle and antagonistic messages and memes this dogshit bag of a show is trying to inflict on the audience.

And of course, as the man who popularised the nazi term gleichschaltung in the modern setting, we have to observe the operation of gleichschaltung or "coordination" in the BBC and its propagandists in terms of their approach to engineering and where necessary ENFORCING consent. The immediate cries of racism, sexism, other forms of bigotry and so on were prepared in advance of any production of episodes. The attempt to use stalinist tactics and nazi media tactics is the first option used by any government or corporation, and the Rotten Tomatoes scandal is an example of when this goes horribly wrong. They let it happen in this case because they believed the scale of the rebellion would be such that, once the rebels (us) self identified, we could be shamed or harassed into line.

Unfortunately for them and brilliantly for us, this is one of those occasions for which we have waited and where victory went to us. But it's only a battle, not the war.

562Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 11:07 am

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

The Fire Rises
Do You Feel In Control

Shills on suicide watch

He notes that Orville has literally the opposite RT ratings to Series 11.

563Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 8:01 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

New Dalek design:

Series 11 - Page 23 Dalek_10

564Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 8:12 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

I watched it this week and that was the worst Dalek story of all time.

It wasn't even a Dalek story! The Dalek took over someone for most of it, so the Dalek was just some ordinary woman carrying a gun, with a voice that didn't even sound like a Dalek voice talking to her and telling her to do bad things.

Also it did very unDalek things and laughed at the Doctor! What is the point of writing a Dalek story and not having a Dalek in it? Plus the plot made no sense. The Dalek possessed woman built a Dalek out of pieces of scrap metal in a junkyard? How did she build missiles and a hover pad in 12 minutes from bits of broken down cars LOL

Awful, awful story. The new Dalek was also laughable. I get that it was meant to be broken down, but fucking hell.

565Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 8:15 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:I watched it this week and that was the worst Dalek story of all time.

It wasn't even a Dalek story! The Dalek took over someone for most of it, so the Dalek was just some ordinary woman carrying a gun, with a voice that didn't even sound like a Dalek voice talking to her and telling her to do bad things.

Also it did very unDalek things and laughed at the Doctor! What is the point of writing a Dalek story and not having a Dalek in it? Plus the plot made no sense. The Dalek possessed woman built a Dalek out of pieces of scrap metal in a junkyard? How did she build missiles and a hover pad in 12 minutes from bits of broken down cars LOL

Awful, awful story. The new Dalek was also laughable. I get that it was meant to be broken down, but fucking hell.

Any lectures thrown in?

566Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 8:20 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Any lectures thrown in?

Yes about Brexit. UNIT has been shut down now because its partners from the EU left.

I'd say its out of order to shut down UNIT in such an off hand, silly way and effectively write out Kate and Osgood, but Ingrid Oliver could do better than this shit show.

567Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 8:49 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Wow! That was incredible!

The Doc receives word of a mass gathering of Daleks on the distant, uninhabited planet of Átskreej Ŵurgt Ek Klal. The TARDIS lands, and after a minute of struggling to locate Yaz' on switch, the team head out to investigate.

Outside the entrance to the caves, they meet an admirably diverse and inclusive cast of guest characters, all of whom are considerate enough to spend ten minutes recounting their entire life stories. Hooray for character development. The team make their way through an intricate system of tunnels, only stopping for a five-minute Wikipedia recitation about cave formation. Eventually, Team TARDIS begin to hear the sinisterly familiar sound of Daleks chanting in unison. They continue making their way towards the centre of the tunnel complex, when all of a sudden, the Special Weapons Dalek passes by, proving beyond all doubt that this still the same show we all know and love. "IN HERE, FAM!" yells The Doc as she whisks her team into a cave recess, somehow managing to avoid detection. "I'll tell you somefin, Doc..." begins Ryan. The team await his invaluable observation with bated breath. "Dat was totally not a human. Humans have, like, arms and legs and two eyes and stuff. Dat fing had an eyestalk, lights on its head and, like, an egg plunger." "You are a GENIUS, Ryan!" replied The Doc. As a side note, I think it's great that Doctor Who is leading the way in demonstrating that people of colour are just as capable of careers in the observational sciences as anyone.

After what seemed like an eternity of plodding through the tunnels, Team TARDIS finally reach the Dalek stronghold. It's time for The Doc to put her ingenious plan into action. She bursts through the front door, donning the scarf of some inferior previous incarnation, now dyed in the colours of the LGBT flag. Scronch face engaged, sonic screwdriver pointed melodramatically outward, The Doc tells the Daleks that exterminating innocent people "realleh isn't very nice” and asks them to go home.

Now, here comes the twist. This really subverted my expectations.

The Supreme Dalek explains to The Doc that the underground cave system isn't a military base, but a toxic masculinity retreat founded by their recently transitioned creator Davress (played to perfection by Brie Larson), and chastises Team TARDIS for their unconscious transphobia. Graham apologises on behalf of the group and is subsequently reprimanded by The Doc for presuming to speak for women and people of colour.

The real villain of the piece is Galactic Senator West Whiteman, who bursts forth cackling maniacally, announcing his nefarious plan to slash funding for all toxic masculinity retreats in this solar system. As the Daleks had long since rejected their phallic-shaped guns, the only remaining weapon in the vicinity is a prototype of the reality bomb last seen in Journey's End – one that’s only capable of locking onto specific race and gender combinations. Naturally, The Doc sets the bomb to "white" and "male", but there's a problem - killing Whiteman would mean bumping Graham off too. The Doc tries in vain to find a way of masking his signal, but it was no use. The Daleks had used up all of the retreat's oestrogen supplies. In the end, Graham accepted that he'd lived a privileged life and after one last fist bump with Ryan, spontaneously disintegrated, never to be seen again.

Stunning. Simply stunning. Brave, too.

10/10, without a doubt the best story of the revival, if not the entire history of the show.

568Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 9:08 pm

iank

iank

I can't believe any of you people are still watching this drivel.

569Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 9:16 pm

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

It's getting a thrashing on Reddit, and already the Daily Express has an article about people being outraged over the Brexit joke. Just saw the clip having not seen anything with this ghastly woman in it, and fucking hell, it's like the pantomime acting of the JNT era.

570Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 10:36 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Series 11 - Page 23 Gb

LOL

571Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 11:13 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

ClockworkOcean wrote:Wow! That was incredible!

The Doc receives word of a mass gathering of Daleks on the distant, uninhabited planet of Átskreej Ŵurgt Ek Klal. The TARDIS lands, and after a minute of struggling to locate Yaz' on switch, the team head out to investigate.

Outside the entrance to the caves, they meet an admirably diverse and inclusive cast of guest characters, all of whom are considerate enough to spend ten minutes recounting their entire life stories. Hooray for character development. The team make their way through an intricate system of tunnels, only stopping for a five-minute Wikipedia recitation about cave formation. Eventually, Team TARDIS begin to hear the sinisterly familiar sound of Daleks chanting in unison. They continue making their way towards the centre of the tunnel complex, when all of a sudden, the Special Weapons Dalek passes by, proving beyond all doubt that this still the same show we all know and love. "IN HERE, FAM!" yells The Doc as she whisks her team into a cave recess, somehow managing to avoid detection. "I'll tell you somefin, Doc..." begins Ryan. The team await his invaluable observation with bated breath. "Dat was totally not a human. Humans have, like, arms and legs and two eyes and stuff. Dat fing had an eyestalk, lights on its head and, like, an egg plunger." "You are a GENIUS, Ryan!" replied The Doc. As a side note, I think it's great that Doctor Who is leading the way in demonstrating that people of colour are just as capable of careers in the observational sciences as anyone.

After what seemed like an eternity of plodding through the tunnels, Team TARDIS finally reach the Dalek stronghold. It's time for The Doc to put her ingenious plan into action. She bursts through the front door, donning the scarf of some inferior previous incarnation, now dyed in the colours of the LGBT flag. Scronch face engaged, sonic screwdriver pointed melodramatically outward, The Doc tells the Daleks that exterminating innocent people "realleh isn't very nice” and asks them to go home.

Now, here comes the twist. This really subverted my expectations.

The Supreme Dalek explains to The Doc that the underground cave system isn't a military base, but a toxic masculinity retreat founded by their recently transitioned creator Davress (played to perfection by Brie Larson), and chastises Team TARDIS for their unconscious transphobia. Graham apologises on behalf of the group and is subsequently reprimanded by The Doc for presuming to speak for women and people of colour.

The real villain of the piece is Galactic Senator West Whiteman, who bursts forth cackling maniacally, announcing his nefarious plan to slash funding for all toxic masculinity retreats in this solar system. As the Daleks had long since rejected their phallic-shaped guns, the only remaining weapon in the vicinity is a prototype of the reality bomb last seen in Journey's End – one that’s only capable of locking onto specific race and gender combinations. Naturally, The Doc sets the bomb to "white" and "male", but there's a problem - killing Whiteman would mean bumping Graham off too. The Doc tries in vain to find a way of masking his signal, but it was no use. The Daleks had used up all of the retreat's oestrogen supplies. In the end, Graham accepted that he'd lived a privileged life and after one last fist bump with Ryan, spontaneously disintegrated, never to be seen again.

Stunning. Simply stunning. Brave, too.

10/10, without a doubt the best story of the revival, if not the entire history of the show.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Thing is though you might laugh, but what if I told you that Chinballs killed off Unit OFFSCREEN, in the most flippant, disrespectful way, just so he could make a cheap joke about Brexit.

572Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 11:17 pm

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

Fun assignment:

Go to DeviantArt, type "Dalek" in the search box and set it for all time not current.

Then scroll down until you see the Dalek redesign fan art that they stole their production design from.

573Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 1st January 2019, 11:40 pm

iank

iank

ClockworkOcean wrote:Series 11 - Page 23 Gb

LOL

LOL LOL LOL

Jesus it must be bad if even that forum of freaks hate it! Big Grin

574Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 2nd January 2019, 1:24 am

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

I'm an angel's breath away from being banned again but since the place will be deader than disco for a year anyway...

...gonna do something special for my big exit. Smile

575Series 11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Series 11 2nd January 2019, 1:34 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Love how Robotnik has to split the threads so not as to upset the idiots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum