You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks?

+2
Boofer
DeadManRising
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? Empty Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? 23rd July 2018, 9:14 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

I was just thinking whilst there are a lot of fans who rightfully call this shit out, there's not nearly as many as there should be.

Compare DW fans to say video game fans, or comic book fans or even Star Wars fans.

NONE of those things have been hit as badly as DW by SJWs (Except maybe comic books), but they all have made more of a stand against the SJWs than DW fans did.

Its not just moron millennial fans either. I get guys who've watched since the 70s tell me they like Missy. That's just complete lunacy! No one who actually likes the Master or even the show could seriously like Missy.

So question is why does DW attract such pushovers happy to sell their supposedly favourite show out to a bunch of crybullies? I've always thought it was because DW was more mainstream than most other sci fi shows, and a lot of people couldn't bare it just being another cult series, so in order to remain relevant, they're happy to basically sell it out to any fad.

That was why they praised the RTD era too. However they've backed money on the wrong horse with identity politics.

2Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? Empty Re: Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? 23rd July 2018, 9:47 am

iank

iank

Yeah, I think that it's it too. The "professional" fans (bar the GREAT Nick Pegg) just sold out and took the shilling, and the non-professionals are just sad cases. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? Empty Re: Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? 23rd July 2018, 10:05 am

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

People in general are cucks, dude. It's not just Doctor Who fans. You only notice it more with Doctor Who because you're really deeply invested in it.

Compare DW fans to say video game fans, or comic book fans or even Star Wars fans.

LOL. You'll be amazed at the amount of abuse I've received from Star Wars fans for calling Rey a bland, overpowered Mary Sue.

As for video game fans... you've obviously never been in a multiplayer lobby with a female player using a microphone.

4Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? Empty Re: Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? 23rd July 2018, 11:56 am

Boofer

Boofer

They're weren't always 'cucks'.

Travel back to 2003-4, BBC forums, etc.

That was fandom as it was. Hard, vicious - as self-righteous as it ever has been since - BUT not infested by people pushing social justice bullshit.

You've had 13 years of New-Who recruitment and tween-grooming co-ordinated with massive changes in social and educational policy which push similar values. That NuWho generation is just emerging from uni, loaded-up with buzzwords and concepts they only half-understand.

They outnumber the old fans now. Not the casual viewer, but definitely the oldies. The oldies are either dying off, acquiescing to the modern world or abandoning the show.

It belongs to them now. It's their kitten. It's up to them to stop it from drowning in the mire.

It's liberating really. Just to think it'll be that crowd's fault when the show fails. The reckoning will be sweet.

All you need to do is wait.

5Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? Empty Re: Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? 23rd July 2018, 10:49 pm

iank

iank

You're right, though. It's not the same fandom as it was pre-New Poo. Not even close.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

6Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? Empty Re: Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? 24th July 2018, 6:15 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

It's true. Star Wars fans have REALLY battled against Disney. Check out WorldClassBullshitters on YouTube. There are more disgruntled fans out there than the likes of Kathleen Kennedy and Rian "Beta" Johnson are willing to admit.

Who fans need to mount some sort of attack. Surely there are people out there willing to brave the abuse in order to get the show out of the hand's of these utterly horrible people?

7Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? Empty Re: Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? 25th July 2018, 2:29 am

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

This is related to the AI argument. Even though the show is in steep decline by any objective measurement and is frequently insulting to the intelligence, "oh the AI is great. Cheers, Jon Blum."

Unfortunately for that spurious argument, the AI, "great" though it is, has to be based on people watching. After driving away millions of viewers, then by simple logic the people still watching are those who particularly like what the show is currently doing (or who self consciously lie about liking it).

In other words no matter how small the audience, the AI is not going to dramatically fall off. In fact after self selecting numpties to watch it, the AI is more likely to fall off if the current show returned to better quality "old fashioned" style stories.

8Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? Empty Re: Why are Doctor Who fans such cucks? 4th September 2018, 7:27 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

People in general are cucks, dude. It's not just Doctor Who fans. You only notice it more with Doctor Who because you're really deeply invested in it.

I guess you were right.

Look at this video from this cucked Star Trek fan.

Its as bad as any from Mr Tardis or Five Who Fans.

Its funny how whenever they bring up people chased off of twitter its never Peter Davison, Joss Whedon and Steven Moffat is it? Or Scarlett Johanson, bullied off of being in a film.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum