+2
Boofer
Rawkuss
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Internet Empty The Internet 4th April 2018, 5:53 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

It's given us hate groups, child grooming, YouTube celebrities and tide pod challenges, but on the bright side we can now order unnecessary items cheap from a multinational company that doesn't pay their taxes, bearing all this in mind, has the invention of the internet been a good thing for humanity?

2The Internet Empty Re: The Internet 4th April 2018, 6:11 pm

Boofer

Boofer

I managed to download the entire classic series because of it.

Also, speak to you cunts, keep in touch with old friends and family, share and laugh at lot's of time-wasting shit, play games with people half-way around the world, access books, documentaries and research papers I'd never have had the time or possibility to find otherwise. I learnt how to type (sort of), manipulate images, edit video, and watch numerous quality films involving young ladies pulling their cheeks apart.

3The Internet Empty Re: The Internet 4th April 2018, 7:08 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

It has allowed me to buy and watch videos of ladies chewing gum and blowing bubbles so I like it for that.

4The Internet Empty Re: The Internet 4th April 2018, 7:23 pm

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

My big box of external hard drives containing terabytes upon terabytes of pirated films, shows, video games, e-books and music would say the internet is a truly wonderful thing.

5The Internet Empty Re: The Internet 4th April 2018, 9:47 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

DeadManRising wrote:My big box of external hard drives containing terabytes upon terabytes of pirated films, shows, video games, e-books and music would say the internet is a truly wonderful thing.

I'm telling the police  LOL

The only time I download music illegally is when the music I want is on a CD/Record that's out of print or being sold at an insane price. I get the appeal of having everything stored on a device rather than owning the discs. My advice is to avoid buying them second hand unless you really have to. The amount of times a seller has listed something as "Like new" or "very good" only for it to arrive scratched to death has really put me off the idea.

6The Internet Empty Re: The Internet 4th April 2018, 10:33 pm

iank

iank

It's a double edged sword. I make my living (what there is of it) on the net, and it has also, as Seal notes, given me hours of entertainment and pleasure. On the other hand, it has also shown me just how many cunts there really are in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

7The Internet Empty Re: The Internet 10th April 2019, 6:58 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I like it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum