Tanmann
Pepsi Maxil
Rawkuss
Mott1
Plain Old Dave
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What books are you reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What books are you reading? 6th February 2020, 2:36 pm

REDACTED

My Friend Dahmer by Derf Backderf. An insight into the teen years of serial killer Jeffery Dahmer, ''The Milwaukee Cannibal'' who murdered 17 people between 1978 and 1991. Technically a graphic novel, this somber, bleak and quite uncomfortable tale is quite a interesting read with the charm of the crude art style and haunting story behind it makes it quite an entertaining read.

It was adapted into a film in 2017 that I might also check out as well.

27What books are you reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What books are you reading? 18th February 2020, 4:28 pm

Ken Grubshaw

Ken Grubshaw

I prefer magazines. I've owned this one since I found it on one of the stools at the Prufrock.

What books are you reading? - Page 2 Ebony10

28What books are you reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What books are you reading? 8th April 2020, 3:14 pm

Ludders

Ludders

I borrowed this from the library just before everything went into lockdown mode.
Just got around to having a browse. It covers NuWho up to 2013 as well, but obviously it's mainly full of Classic Who stuff. Lot's bits of info and pics I haven't see before. Would be a nice book to have if it stopped at 1989.

What books are you reading? - Page 2 XNo4hCh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum