Mott1
Zarius
Defeatment
Boofer
Mike
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Sick of fucking superhero movies? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick of fucking superhero movies? 24th May 2018, 9:52 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

DeadManRising wrote:
I agree with the first Maguire Spider-Man film but I was so disappointed with the sequels.

I don't think I've ever been more disappointed with a movie than Spiderman 3. Holy fuck, that film was such a steaming pile of garbage.

Retconning Uncle Ben's killer, Harry forgetting what happened to his father due to a super convenient bout of amnesia, the cringe worthy scenes with Emo Peter, Venom hardly getting any screen time and Harry's manservant waiting over five fucking years to tell him how his father really died for some utterly bizarre reason.

What on earth were the writers smoking when they wrote this abomination?

Venom not getting much screen time was probably for the best. The actor playing him was abysmal and I thought some of the CGI looked shocking even for the time. Sandman wasn't necessary and the script was way too cluttered with things that either didn't make any sense or just didn't fit in with the narrative. Spider-Man (2002) is a 10/10 in my book but the third is about a 2.

27Sick of fucking superhero movies? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick of fucking superhero movies? 24th May 2018, 10:14 pm

iank

iank

Mr. Happy wrote:I like Nolan's Batman films because they are gritty and half-realistic, Avengers nonsense is not for me.

Exactly the opposite. The whole idea of making a "gritty" superhero movie is an oxymoron in itself, and those films were sooooooooooooo fucking boring. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum