+4
iank
REDACTED
Tanmann
Pepsi Maxil
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Underrated sequels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated sequels? 6th April 2020, 7:00 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:Karate Kid II. Not exactly an maligned sequel but one that's often forgotten despite being as equally good as the original and much better than the last two sequels and the 2010 remake.

I actually like The Next Karate Kid more than the Macchio sequels. I wouldn't mind seeing Hilary return in Cobra Kai.

27Underrated sequels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated sequels? 6th April 2020, 8:07 pm

REDACTED

It has been donkey's years since I saw Next and I'm not above re-watching it and seeing if my opinions mellowed on it. (I ain't fucking bothering with 3 though) I didn't exactly hate it last time, just found it meh at best. I re watched Season 2 of CK the other week and to be honest, my view on that is still mixed ATM.

28Underrated sequels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated sequels? 6th April 2020, 8:07 pm

REDACTED

It has been donkey's years since I saw Next and I'm not above re-watching it and seeing if my opinions mellowed on it. (I ain't fucking bothering with 3 though) I didn't exactly hate it last time, just found it meh at best. I re watched Season 2 of CK the other week and to be honest, my view on that is still mixed ATM.

29Underrated sequels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated sequels? 6th April 2020, 8:12 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Why did you post it twice?

30Underrated sequels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated sequels? 6th April 2020, 8:12 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Why did you post it twice?

31Underrated sequels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated sequels? 6th April 2020, 8:14 pm

REDACTED

Didn't notice I had.

Weird....

32Underrated sequels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated sequels? 6th April 2020, 8:17 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:Didn't notice I had.

Weird....

Just don't delete one of them otherwise you'll make me look like a right tool.

33Underrated sequels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated sequels? 6th April 2020, 8:30 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:you'll make me look like a right tool.

Well, you've been doing a pretty good job at doing that yourself so either way, I don't think people would care that much....

34Underrated sequels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated sequels? 6th April 2020, 11:00 pm

iank

iank

Ouija: Origin of Evil. On account of the first one being so shit, most people don't even realise this is actually a really good, quality flick with a great 60s vibe that's easily on par with the two Conjuring movies.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

35Underrated sequels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated sequels? 7th April 2020, 10:44 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Rocky V.

Rocky V is a better Rocky film than IV but is stylistically inferior and not as exciting. Still, I like how they took Rocky back to his roots and had him be the trainer instead of the challenger. That street fight music is awesome and I will flick you on the ear repeatedly if you dare to disagree.

I love the way the orchestra music blends with the hip hop beat at 1:51. Epic stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum