The Brigade Leader
Zarius
iank
Bernard Marx
REDACTED
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

?

Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 I_vote_lcap81%Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 81% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst section of Remake Who fandom 28th April 2020, 9:41 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

I honestly think Culfy and Count Alucard and Daniel LaRusso are three of the stupidest people I have ever come across online.

That's so ironic considering the real Daniel Larusso is a bit of a plank himself, in Karate Kid III anyway LOL

This Daniel LaRusso much like Culfy and Count Alucard is a total coward who only joins in a debate if he has about 6 people backing him up, and for some reason thinks acting like a moron is a good way of arguing.

I'll give you an example of their "wit".

Count Alucard joined in calling me a sexist and a total embarassment to DW fandom. So I rightfully brought up his embarassing behaviour, that he white knighted about having a black and a female Doctor, whilst making disgusting comments towards Amy Winehouse, calling her an ugly skank who looked like a Chimp and making light of her early death.

I also brought up his further hypocrisy that he has Bela Lugosi as his avatar. Lugosi took drugs, and was a notorious womanizer yet when it's a guy like Lugosi doing that, he clearly doesn't mind?

Count Alucard's response was to literally go "what's a white knight?" whilst Daniel LaRusso said "you have a Dinosaur as your avatar and Dinosaurs slept around so you're a hypocrite."

That doesn't even make sense? It's literally like "so's your face." You can see why I like Jon Blum more than these guys. At least Blum isn't a total hypocrite and you can actually debate with him.

27Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst section of Remake Who fandom 28th April 2020, 10:04 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

burrunjor wrote:
Tanmann wrote:
burrunjor wrote:Also Tanman I may have picked up your former stalker, James Kyle.

Yep, he's a fucking weirdo.

The fans rarely get creepier than him.

He supported me being banned on TV Tropes and Idioms and said that I was a lunatic for trying to change an objective article to fit my bastardised version of the Master.

It's hilarious. It really is that old Nazi line of "accuse others of what you are guilty of."

Oh he calls everyone a lunatic.

Then after a few rather chilling episodes of realizing just how obsessed and unhinged that freak was with me, I realized how much that was just complete projection on his part.

The worst of his antics was when he pulled a fake suicide to try and make me pity him.

That's when I realized he was a special kind of fuck-up.

28Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst section of Remake Who fandom 29th April 2020, 9:49 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

I've been banned for good from GB now.

I just got this message.

GB wanker wrote:
You have been banned for the following reason: This doesn't even need an explanation..

I don't even know what it was I did?

I haven't posted on there for 2 days.

All I can say say is that the reason I was banned must have been something like this.

I wonder if they are still going to accuse Bowlestrek of shagging dogs?

29Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst section of Remake Who fandom 29th April 2020, 2:08 pm

Infinitic

Infinitic

burrunjor wrote:I've been banned for good from GB now.

I just got this message.

GB wanker wrote:
You have been banned for the following reason: This doesn't even need an explanation..

If I were you, I'd create another account, under other username Razz

30Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst section of Remake Who fandom 29th April 2020, 2:15 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

burrunjor wrote:I don't even know what it was I did?

I think that freak James Kyle is still spying on the Hive and probably reported you for talking about him and GB here.

31Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst section of Remake Who fandom 29th April 2020, 2:37 pm

JJ Chambers

JJ Chambers

burrunjor wrote:I've been banned for good from GB now.

I just got this message.

GB wanker wrote:

All I can say say is that the reason I was banned must have been something like this.

I wonder if they are still going to accuse Bowlestrek of shagging dogs?

I'll bet it was that Nikina twat. Rolling Eyes

32Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst section of Remake Who fandom 29th April 2020, 3:38 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I always forget that we're not an enclosed forum and that literally anyone can see our post. God knows how I appear to people out of context LOL

I can't see any of their posts so I don't know if they've ever mentioned me.

33Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst section of Remake Who fandom 30th April 2020, 7:53 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Tanmann wrote:
burrunjor wrote:I don't even know what it was I did?

I think that freak James Kyle is still spying on the Hive and probably reported you for talking about him and GB here.

If so that further exposes their hypocrisy. They were posting things from the Hive on GB and slagging you all off. (James Kyle was having a go at you especially.)

Yet as soon as one of them get's insulted here, they run away and block someone? They are just such shameless hypocrites and bullies.

What does it say that I was willing to take them on even when it was 7 on one, whilst Culfy refused to join up here.

His excuse was our humour is too stupid for him. Have you seen his jokes?

His entire method of arguing is just to pretend to be a moron and not understand someone's arguments.

If he were to join up here his response to certain points would probably be

"DUUUUUUUUHHHHHH WHO IS AMY WINEHOUSE? WHAT'S A ROBOCOP, WHEN WAS THE 80S DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Somehow in his mind that would probably entail winning the argument.

34Worst section of Remake Who fandom - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst section of Remake Who fandom 30th April 2020, 7:58 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I always forget that we're not an enclosed forum and that literally anyone can see our post. God knows how I appear to people out of context LOL

I can't see any of their posts so I don't know if they've ever mentioned me.

Trust me in spite of the toilet humour you come off better. You may make filthy jokes LOL, but they are meant to be jokes.

Guys like Nullain fly off the wall in really vicious ways at people over disagreements over a tv show for real, James Kyle it seems did follow me and others to other websites, Loonyboyx genuinely is like BeKind and refers to critics of Jodie's era as white supremacists, whilst Count Alucard, well I've already been over him so I won't bother anymore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum