You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite computer game to unwind?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite computer game to unwind? Empty Favourite computer game to unwind? 20th January 2020, 8:57 pm

Mott1

Mott1

One I would recommend is Bezier. Geometry Wars may be better known and celebrated, but I think I prefer this. Less relentless and OTT, more quirky & creative, and you can get a hard day's work out your system with just 5 minutes' blasting...

2Favourite computer game to unwind? Empty Re: Favourite computer game to unwind? 20th January 2020, 9:01 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Mainly Bejeweled 2.

Sometimes the Samantha Swift archaeology trilogy.

I miss having a Sega Megadrive I must admit.

3Favourite computer game to unwind? Empty Re: Favourite computer game to unwind? 20th January 2020, 10:17 pm

Mott1

Mott1

I agree Tanmann. Bomberman was brilliant...

4Favourite computer game to unwind? Empty Re: Favourite computer game to unwind? 20th January 2020, 10:27 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I don't think I ever played Bomberman. The games I did most enjoy playing on the Sega were Sonic, Zool, Robocop vs Terminator (and the Terminator movie tie ins), and Earthworm Jim.

I think I was never happier.

5Favourite computer game to unwind? Empty Re: Favourite computer game to unwind? 20th January 2020, 10:48 pm

Mott1

Mott1

My cousin had a Sega, I had the Nintendo and enjoyed Mario, Secret Of Mana and many more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum