You are not connected. Please login or register

Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Empty Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post 17th February 2020, 12:53 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

God I love 80s and 90s fashion. Whether seeing fashion in workouts, TV shows, Comics or films. Give me these types of clothing as opposed to the greys and blacks that are being worn nowadays.
Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Screen11
Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post 1_a17l10
Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post 16042211

2Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Empty Re: Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post 17th February 2020, 1:28 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Same here. I LOVE the fashion back then!

Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Vintag12

Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Vintag10

Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Vintag10

Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Vintag11

3Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Empty Re: Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post 17th February 2020, 1:41 pm

Mott1

Mott1

I've ordered a scarf which is basically Sixie's coat in neckwarming form. Now that's colourful!

4Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Empty Re: Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post 18th February 2020, 11:44 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

So fucking lit!

Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Hot_gi11

Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Hot_gi10

5Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Empty Re: Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post 19th February 2020, 12:52 am

iank

iank

I remember thinking something similar when I saw an early 90s E Street recently. People used to dress FUN.
Now they all look uber-miserable.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

6Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Empty Re: Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post 19th February 2020, 8:11 am

Mott1

Mott1

What's this latest young man fashion of WG Grace beards, with tweed jackets?

7Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Empty Re: Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post 19th February 2020, 8:24 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

You know something else that I love about the 80s and 90s. The poses. No one was afraid to be as exaggerated and flamboyant with their poses, and they all looked so stylish.
Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post 1_ocvm11
Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post Jonath11
Outlandish Clothing Appreciation Post 2eb7c511

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum