You are not connected. Please login or register

Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius

+3
Tanmann
Pepsi Maxil
Fendelman
7 posters

Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius

Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius I_vote_lcap44%Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius I_vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius I_vote_lcap56%Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius I_vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius Empty Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius 13th February 2020, 11:44 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

To me these are really the two top stories of S13, and the two best stories for 4 and Sarah. (I don't get what you guys see in Seeds of Doom tongue )

I think Sutekh is a more interesting enemy than Morbius, but I think the Sisterhood of Karn is just cool, enough so that I prefer Brain of Morbius. (At least for now, I'll probably change my mind in a few weeks.)

2Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius 13th February 2020, 11:50 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I can't say I'm fond of either of them. Seeds of Doom rocks, by the way.

3Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius 13th February 2020, 11:59 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Brain of Morbius.

4Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius 14th February 2020, 12:14 am

stengos

stengos

Brain of Morbius but to be honest there isn't much in it. Both are excellent. Philip Madoc was marvellous as Solon. Likewise Cynthia Grenville in her role.

As for what i personally see in Seeds of Doom: I see Tony Beckley as Harrison Chase. One of the best protrayals of a villain ever in Doctor Who.

5Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius 14th February 2020, 12:39 am

iank

iank

Pyramids, though it is overrated.
Morbius is pretty bad tbh.

Seeds outclasses everything else in the season.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

6Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius 14th February 2020, 12:14 pm

REDACTED

Pyramids. Very overrated but still a solid tale for the most part.

Morbius is great if I want to get some sleep.

Seeds Of Doom is marvelous. Harrison Chase is one of the best villains of the series and Tom gives one of, if not, his best performance in his tenure.

7Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius 14th February 2020, 6:01 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Pyramids for me, but I love both.
Philip Madoc is terrific, but then Pyramids also has brilliant performance by Bernard Archard, Michael Sheard and of course Gabriel Woolf.
S13 is a great season boasting 4 out of 6 utter classics in these two, along with Zygons and Seeds of Doom.
Can't wait for its Blu Ray release. 😎

8Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius 14th February 2020, 6:02 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

They're probably release a better season first like Season 25. I think they'll leave the dregs until last.

9Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius 14th February 2020, 6:04 pm

Ludders

Ludders

The choices seem rather random to me. I think they pick them out of a hat.

10Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars vs. Brain of Morbius 14th February 2020, 6:58 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

Ok, I'm going to give Seeds of Doom another watch. But I'll have to watch it during the day, so I don't fall asleep. Wink

I used to think Talons was boring and couldn't get what people saw in it, then a few years ago I watched it and really got into it for the first time, now I watch it all the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum