You are not connected. Please login or register

The brain dead modern Who fan

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The brain dead modern Who fan on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:03 am

Just had an altercation on YouTube with some stupid New Who twat already writing off the Chibnall era because he's not using Mofftwat writers and won't let fans watch filming! Bwah wah wah! affraid

Holy shit these cunts are staggering. Fuck, I'll be the first to put the fucking boot into Chibbers if he produces shite, but let him make a fucking episode first!
God I hate people... Sleep

View user profile

2 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:31 am

Having been one for ages, and sometimes still am, yeah we are a bunch of brick-headed bastards aren't we? Wink

Please don't tell it was the channel whose podcast repeatedly gives every episode ten out of ten and little to noone offers anything critical to say about the story...

View user profile

3 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:10 am

It just boggles the mind. Whatever happened to just being a Who fan and hoping for the best? I mean, fuck, even most of us Classic fan cynical fucks will at least give the new era a go before writing it off! Rolling Eyes

View user profile

4 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:50 am

Sense.of.entitlement.

Chinball just went up in my estimation.

Truth be told, no-one should have much of a clue about what's happening in the episodes until they air. Plus, those suspiciously under-employed amateur photographers aren't really doing it for the fans, they're doing it for themselves so everyone can bum-lick them and think they're special, when in reality they're just a bunch of smelly cunts with cheap cameras from Argos.

I hate the spoilerific world we live in. Mainly because I find it difficult to resist. But drama is so much better when it's presented fresh and when you don't know what's going to happen.

5 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:45 am

I don't know if Chris will be really succesful in this lockstep on spoilers, apparently Broadchurch fans still managed to wiggle through and get set reports out...then again I never watched the 'ruddy thing and if I did, I'd never be fanatical enough about it to look it up online

View user profile

6 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:31 am

Wait, he ditched the current writers? No more Gatis?!!!!!
THANK FUCK!

View user profile

7 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:20 am

Yeah. Both Mathieson and Gatiss have said it seems unlikely they'll work on the show again as Chibnall is bringing in his own set of writers. Big Grin

View user profile

8 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:54 am

I`d go further in your assessment of New Who fans. I`d go as far as to say they are quite possibly insane. Have you seen how they act at the tiniest criticism? They make Daily Mail readers looks like puppies in comparison.

View user profile

9 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:16 am

That seems to be how every sodding group behaves these days.

View user profile

10 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:28 am

And not to mention the depths of the Tumblr fandom...

There are some corners of the universe...

11 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Some people are just so fanatical about the way things should be that they're swamped by their own self-righteousness.

12 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:50 pm

24 carat bastards, the lot of them.

View user profile

13 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:04 am

@Boofer wrote:Some people are just so fanatical about the way things should be that they're swamped by their own self-righteousness.

What, you mean like this forum? Wink

14 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:52 am

@Mr Seta wrote:
@Boofer wrote:Some people are just so fanatical about the way things should be that they're swamped by their own self-righteousness.

I like you. LOL

View user profile

15 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:31 am

@Boofer wrote:
@Mr Seta wrote:

I like you. LOL

luv u 2 bb <3

16 Re: The brain dead modern Who fan on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:17 pm

Don't talk to deliciously delightful meeeee - "Clay" - about self-righteousness.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum