You are not connected. Please login or register

Interactions with Classic Who people?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interactions with Classic Who people? Empty Interactions with Classic Who people? 9th February 2020, 12:32 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I spoke to Andrew Cartmel on Facebook once. I invited him to do an interview on my old page which he politely declined. I also spoke to Colin and Sylvester at a convention in 2015.

2Interactions with Classic Who people? Empty Re: Interactions with Classic Who people? 9th February 2020, 1:15 pm

REDACTED

I wrote fan letters to Deborah Watling and Louise Jameson a few years ago. Received signed pictures and responses back from both. I also considered sending one to Tom Baker.

Never been to a convention. The ideas of them have never really appealed to me.

3Interactions with Classic Who people? Empty Re: Interactions with Classic Who people? 9th February 2020, 1:17 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:I wrote fan letters to Deborah Watling and Louise Jameson a few years ago. Received signed pictures and responses back from both. I also considered sending one to Tom Baker.

I wrote Bonnie a fan letter and I got a restraining order in return.

4Interactions with Classic Who people? Empty Re: Interactions with Classic Who people? 9th February 2020, 1:17 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:I wrote fan letters to Deborah Watling and Louise Jameson a few years ago. Received signed pictures and responses back from both. I also considered sending one to Tom Baker.

I wrote Bonnie a fan letter and I got a restraining order in return.

What a surprise(!) LOL

5Interactions with Classic Who people? Empty Re: Interactions with Classic Who people? 9th February 2020, 1:40 pm

#BeKind

#BeKind

I met Colin Baker at a conventien and toeld him that even tho he endorsed my girl Jodie it wld NEVER be enugh to atone for the sin of being one of teh 13 stale pale males who hogged the role of The docter away from women for 50 + years. Too his creddit he was rlly understadning apolegized for perrpetautign patriarchy. i told him it still wasent good enugh and spat in his face, then he thanked me for educatign him.

Interactions with Classic Who people? Baker10

https://doctorwhofeministfront.tumblr.com

burrunjor

burrunjor

#BeKind wrote:I met Colin Baker at a conventien and toeld him that even tho he endorsed my girl Jodie it wld NEVER be enugh to atone for the sin of being one of teh 13 stale pale males who hogged the role of The docter away from women for 50 + years. Too his creddit he was rlly understadning apolegized for perrpetautign patriarchy. i told him it still wasent good enugh and spat in his face, then he thanked me for educatign him.

Interactions with Classic Who people? Baker10

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Poor Colin but he has brought this on himself.

I wonder if and Davison have made up yet?

PS BeKind you HAVE to be Loonyboyx. There is no way that guy can be a real person.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum