iank
Fendelman
Pepsi Maxil
Tanmann
REDACTED
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Serials you've lost a lot of love for. - Page 2 Empty Re: Serials you've lost a lot of love for. 28th March 2020, 8:53 pm

iank

iank

I'm finding season 1 a bit of a tough haul myself this time. I like season 2 best of his.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

27Serials you've lost a lot of love for. - Page 2 Empty Re: Serials you've lost a lot of love for. 28th March 2020, 11:34 pm

REDACTED

iank wrote:I'm finding season 1 a bit of a tough haul myself this time. I like season 2 best of his.

Not gonna lie, I've sorta mellowed towards Season 2 last year. I never hated it but I initially preferred 1 to it. 2 has more of a comical, feel goodness to it in comparison to 1's seriousness and the middle of 3's outright bleakness and the Hartnell/Ian/Babs/Vicki team is the best of the era's teams, as short lived as it was.

28Serials you've lost a lot of love for. - Page 2 Empty Re: Serials you've lost a lot of love for. 29th March 2020, 2:03 am

iank

iank

It's just fun, and Vicki is completely adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

29Serials you've lost a lot of love for. - Page 2 Empty Re: Serials you've lost a lot of love for. 29th March 2020, 8:57 am

Kaijuko

Kaijuko

Sacrilege, I know, but nowadays I struggle to make it through all six episodes of Genesis of The Daleks.Sad I used to love this serial, but now I find GOTD a bit samey, cheap-looking and padded (for instance, I always skip that tedious scene in Episode 1 with the Doctor and the landmine). I expect this is just a phase I'm going through and sooner or later, I'll learn to appreciate it again. Hopefully..

30Serials you've lost a lot of love for. - Page 2 Empty Re: Serials you've lost a lot of love for. 29th March 2020, 9:11 am

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

I wouldn't say that I've lost a lot of love for it, but I'm a bit burned out by The Five Doctors. I've seen it so many times and know almost all of the dialogue to the point where yeah, I need a break from it.

31Serials you've lost a lot of love for. - Page 2 Empty Re: Serials you've lost a lot of love for. 29th March 2020, 11:44 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I don't love Shreddies as much as I used to.

JJ Chambers

JJ Chambers

Kaijuko wrote:Sacrilege, I know, but nowadays I struggle to make it through all six episodes of Genesis of The Daleks.Sad I used to love this serial, but now I find GOTD a bit samey, cheap-looking and padded (for instance, I always skip that tedious scene in Episode 1 with the Doctor and the landmine). I expect this is just a phase I'm going through and sooner or later, I'll learn to appreciate it again. Hopefully..

I'm sorry to say I've never really enjoyed Genesis. I want to, but it's such a meandering slogfest...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum