Boofer
Richie
Eddie Hitler
REDACTED
burrunjor
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 3:34 pm

REDACTED

I know I already PM'd you a happy birthday but just for this thread and for the sake of breaking character from earlier. Happy Birthday Burrunjor! Smile

27Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 3:45 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Happy Birthday Burrunjor. I'll be honest and thought that for the longest time you were a female poster, but anyways, hope you have a great day.

28Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 3:51 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Happy Birthday, Burrunjor! I greatly appreciate how well researched your posts often are (especially in relation to Who), and the sheer amount of effort that goes into many of them. I hope you have a very fine day.

Apologies for arriving on this thread late. I’ve been busy today, and haven’t even bothered reading through the previous posts on this thread yet. Smile

29Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 4:13 pm

stengos

stengos

Yes.

Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Innovation-creative-problem-solving-colorful-hands-up-shutterstock-266954309

Always stay around. Your posts are always interesting, thoughful and a good read.

Smile

30Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 5:09 pm

Doctor7

Happy birthday hope you have a fun enjoyable one

31Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 5:11 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe wrote:Happy Birthday Burrunjor. I'll be honest and thought that for the longest time you were a female poster, but anyways, hope you have a great day.

LOL why'd you think I was a woman? Not offended, obviously I just think its funny how a lot of people seem to think I'm a woman, whilst others think I a rabid woman hater. Liz R from Planet Mondas (Zarius and Tanman know her) thought I was a girl too. I got on very well with her, but she thought I was a woman for some reason.

32Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 5:16 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Bernard Marx wrote:Happy Birthday, Burrunjor! I greatly appreciate how well researched your posts often are (especially in relation to Who), and the sheer amount of effort that goes into many of them. I hope you have a very fine day.

Apologies for arriving on this thread late. I’ve been busy today, and haven’t even bothered reading through the previous posts on this thread yet. Smile

Thanks for the kind words, you've also certainly helped breath new life into the Hive too. The parody accounts are brilliant, but its good to have real people to talk to now and again LOL.

33Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 5:23 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

stengos wrote:
Yes.

Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Innovation-creative-problem-solving-colorful-hands-up-shutterstock-266954309

Always stay around. Your posts are always interesting, thoughful and a good read.

Smile

Thanks man I enjoy your posts too.

34Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 6:08 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I like everyone here except that Mercury guy. He's a right tosser Wink

35Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 7:43 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I like everyone here except that Mercury guy. He's a right tosser.

Yeah, I hate that guy too, albeit with a burning passion....

36Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 7:52 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

burrunjor wrote:
SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe wrote:Happy Birthday Burrunjor. I'll be honest and thought that for the longest time you were a female poster, but anyways, hope you have a great day.

LOL why'd you think I was a woman? Not offended, obviously I just think its funny how a lot of people seem to think I'm a woman, whilst others think I a rabid woman hater. Liz R from Planet Mondas (Zarius and Tanman know her) thought I was a girl too. I got on very well with her, but she thought I was a woman for some reason.

Honestly, it may be because of your profile. And also because you reference female-led shows, which is no bad thing. Also never thought that you were a woman hater. Regardless, it's always good to see your posts that also use good examples of shows that use tropes correctly. It's something that I'd like to do more often, if people actually knew half of the franchises that I'd reference.

37Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 7:59 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I've always been under the impression that Kaijuko is a woman for some reason.

38Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 8:53 pm

iank

iank

Happy birthday!

Cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

39Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 8th February 2020, 9:28 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

Honestly, it may be because of your profile. And also because you reference female-led shows, which is no bad thing. Also never thought that you were a woman hater. Regardless, it's always good to see your posts that also use good examples of shows that use tropes correctly. It's something that I'd like to do more often, if people actually knew half of the franchises that I'd reference.

Ah okay got you. That's the funny thing in most normal circumstances I should be the one who is seen as having more girly interests LOL rather than the big anti feminist. Not only do I love all of these classic female led series, but there's also my love of female singers too.

When even I think that New Who has gone too much the other way with its feminism and is now just anti men spite, then the show must really be in trouble.

Its fine to love strong women, and female led things, but to support something like New Who and Supergirl that are explicitly anti men is when it starts to become pathetic and self loathing IMO.

Xena was able to exist perfectly fine alongside Hercules, Angel alongside the Buffster, Amy Winehouse and Paloma Faith's music was accessable to everyone, and they were willing to cite men as their inspirations alongside women. (Frank, Amy's debut album is named after her idol Frank Sinatra.)

There really is no need for any of New Who's anti men crap, or to take away male role models, but then again you all already know this.

Thanks for all the birthday messages it was a great day. Now I just have to accept that I'm one step closer to the grave.  Sad

I guess I'll just wrap up this birthday thread with a personal birthday message to myself LOL.

Hands up who likes me - Page 2 Source

Hands up who likes me - Page 2 9k=

God damn she was so beautiful. Fuck all the cunts who made her feel bad about her looks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum