REDACTED
burrunjor
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hands up who likes me Empty Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 9:38 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Since its my birthday I felt it was appropriate that you gush about what it is you like about me.

Hands up who likes me.

2Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 9:39 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

I said hands up who likes me!

3Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 9:39 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Why don't you like me?

4Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 9:55 am

REDACTED

burrunjor wrote:Why don't you like me?

Cos you're a complete bastard.

5Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 9:56 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Indrid Mercury wrote:
burrunjor wrote:Why don't you like me?

Cos you're a complete bastard.

I'm being serious!

6Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 9:56 am

REDACTED

So am I, you're a complete bastard and we all hate you! Big Grin

7Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 9:58 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Indrid Mercury wrote:So am I, you're a complete bastard and we all hate you! Big Grin

I find that rather difficult to believe.

8Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 9:59 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

We're actually tewwific friends.

9Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 10:00 am

REDACTED

burrunjor wrote:We're actually tewwific friends.

No we're fucking not and we'd all think it'd be better if you O'D on laxative pills. I don't know if you can actually kill yourself doing that but I'm gonna stay and find out.

10Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 10:02 am

Eddie Hitler

Eddie Hitler

Indrid Mercury wrote:

No we're fucking not and we'd all think it'd be better if you O'D on laxative pills. I don't know if you can actually kill yourself doing that but I'm gonna stay and find out.

That's (kind of) my line, you bloody bumbag!

11Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 10:08 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Eddie Hitler wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:

You haven't changed your material very much have you Eddie? Big Grin

Anyway I feel sorry for you you zeros you nobodys. This site will become a shrine and true who fans, and shit posters will all gather for their fallen leader. But why are the kids crying, and the kids will say haven't you heard Burrunjor is dead, Burrunjor is dead, the people's Hiver is dead!

12Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 10:13 am

Eddie Hitler

Eddie Hitler

burrunjor wrote:You haven't changed your material very much have you Eddie?  :big grin

I dunno, I had to change em this morning. Got a big brown skid down em!

13Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 10:18 am

Richie

Richie

burrunjor wrote:
Eddie Hitler wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:

You haven't changed your material very much have you Eddie?  Big Grin

Anyway I feel sorry for you you zeros you nobodys. This site will become a shrine and true who fans, and shit posters will all gather for their fallen leader. But why are the kids crying, and the kids will say haven't you heard Burrunjor is dead, Burrunjor is dead, the people's Hiver is dead!

I think we might be related. Tell me, do they call you the Glasgow crumpet radar?

14Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 10:38 am

Boofer

Boofer

I like you for your short and succinct posts on the forum.

15Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 10:56 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Happy Birthday!

I like how passionate you are about certain things. I also like how you remembered me despite the fact that I was only on the other forum for a few months. You come across as a really sincere bloke with a wonderful sense of humour and a magnificent taste in ladies.

16Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 11:12 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Don't look at me.

I'm irrelevant.

17Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 11:16 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'll raise my right hand. My left hand is a bit busy at the moment.

18Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 1:10 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Boofer wrote:I like you for your short and succinct posts on the forum.

Imagine still having a Christmas related profile picture in February.

#You'reoutoftouch #I'moutoftime #ButI'moutofmyheadwhenyou'renotaround

19Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 1:16 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Happy Birthday!

I like how passionate you are about certain things. I also like how you remembered me despite the fact that I was only on the other forum for a few months. You come across as a really sincere bloke with a wonderful sense of humour and a magnificent taste in ladies.

Thanks for the kind words, but you forget to mention my best feature, my twinkling eyes that stare directly into people's souls but I'll let you off with it for now. Big Grin

20Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 1:17 pm

Boofer

Boofer

21Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 1:18 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Richie wrote:
burrunjor wrote:
Eddie Hitler wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:

You haven't changed your material very much have you Eddie?  Big Grin

I think we might be related. Tell me, do they call you the Glasgow crumpet radar?

Yes they do. (I do have the best taste in women of anyone in Glasgow to be fair. Big Grin )

They also call me the Gorbals hard man. One look at me and the average Scottish bird is Screaaaaaaming for my underwear. They can just sense my musky sort of smell.

22Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 1:20 pm

Boofer

Boofer

burrunjor wrote:

Thanks for the kind words, but you forget to mention my best feature, my twinkling eyes that stare directly into people's souls but I'll let you off with it for now. Big Grin

Tbh, I'm surprised he didn't offer you a reach-around after that obsequious outpouring. LOL

23Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 1:21 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Boofer wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

Tbh, I'm surprised he didn't offer you a reach-around after that obsequious outpouring. LOL

Bah you're just jealous because the kids look to me for inspiration.

24Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 1:23 pm

Boofer

Boofer

You should employ Maxil as your personal bidet.

Happy Birthday though. Xxxx

25Hands up who likes me Empty Re: Hands up who likes me 7th February 2020, 1:32 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Indeed. Happy Birthday Burrun!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum